The List of Non-Menu'd Emotes

SarelFox

13 hours ago, Oubliette_Red said:

Regarding icon use in macros, I believe the image file name used in the wiki will use the same icon in the marco.

This should be true but there is a slight chance there are still some images on the wiki whose names don't match what is in the game files for macro image purposes.

There is a curated list of images for use with the macro image command here (fair warning, lots of images on the page so it may be slow to load):

https://homecoming.wiki/wiki/Macro_image_(Slash_Command)

This covers all the icons whose dimensions will fit well in the power trays. Other icons (like badge icons) can technically be used as well, but they won't fit well in the power trays and generally look bad if used.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AboveTheChemist said:

This should be true but there is a slight chance there are still some images on the wiki whose names don't match what is in the game files for macro image purposes.

There is a curated list of images for use with the macro image command here (fair warning, lots of images on the page so it may be slow to load):

https://homecoming.wiki/wiki/Macro_image_(Slash_Command)

This covers all the icons whose dimensions will fit well in the power trays. Other icons (like badge icons) can technically be used as well, but they won't fit well in the power trays and generally look bad if used.

Thanks! I knew there was a list somewhere, couldn't find it.

And yes, some far exceed not just the power slot, but the bar itself. The Badge_GotTip is actually slightly larger than the slot, covering the slot border but doesn't overlap slots next to it, so I find it acceptable. Not to mention it looks like a notebook and fits the theme. :)

• Like 1

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.