WHERE'S MY CURSOR?!

Living_Hellfire

Right? How many times have you been in battle and ended up face down 'cause you can't find your cursor to target the right mob? Personally, it happens a lot. I mean, it makes sense in a way, the mobs tend to hit me first, fast and hardest because, well... you know, what with being this Legendary and all they tend to shit their pants when I come scorching through their bedroom.

If you're even remotely as Legendary as I am, I have some excellent news for you.

Over at the Genius Collective that is the Justice/Excelsior Discord server has developed another amazing new plug-in. Attached herein, as authored by my very close and personal friend Dodger, is a plug-in that grants new borders to targets and turns your cursor into one that you can't possible miss. No matter how busy or chaotic the field of battle, this cursor will shine like a beacon allowing you to target those dirty bastards regardless of how much traffic happens to be on the screen.

The pathway for extraction is as follows;

data\texture_library\GUI\Cursors

And, as always, please come by the Justice/Excelsior Discord, you're all invited!

https://discord.gg/8FmTPyc

Cheers;

SS1.png

SS2.png

HighContrastCursors.zip

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

-The Legendary Living Hellfire

"The newest person in the room is always the most important person in the room"

Normally I have zero issues installing mods, but is this a folder path that we have to make ourselves?

I've searched high and low through all of the locations I know of that city exists in. AppData, Program files, etc. (The folder I used for the installation of the game only contains a texture_library.pigg)

Edit: Nevermind, figured it out. Gotta create the "data" folder. (I recommend throwing that in the installation instructions)

Though I noticed that after putting the files in and logging in...it seems to now disable the slider for the cursor size.
I can't tell if it forces the cursor to be bigger. (I had it bigger before dropping in the files)

Edit: I had changed Mouse Cursors to Compatibility instead of leaving it set to Color. That disables the slider and whatnot if it's not set to Color.

So far I like the blue and whites of the highlighted targets and the cursors themselves are very helpful (Even for a color blind dude such as myself). Very nice 😃

Edited by ImGonnaBeYourDad

23 hours ago, Healix said:

Don't forget that you can also make your cursor bigger in the menu options...I am going to try out your great mod, LH.

Hey, guys, I just want to make clear that I had nothing to do with the creation of this (or any of the other) mods, I'm just the messenger. This fantastic mod was created by my friend Dodger over on the Justice/Excelsior Discord! Come on by and say "hello" and "thank you" to Dodger and Profit, the creators of these fine mods!

-The Legendary Living Hellfire

"The newest person in the room is always the most important person in the room"

• 4 weeks later