What am I doing wrong (Warshade needs help)

DeamonQC

Please forgive me I'm not used to hero planner and could not remember at which level I took what so the build may looks wierd.

Basically, I'm trying to follow the human form only warshade guide from this forum but I'm seriously struggling.  My damage is ok but I run out of endurance so fast it's not even funny.  I run shadow cloak, combat jumping and gravity shield.  I cannot even consider running orbiting death, my end burns too fast.  I rotate through Dark last, ebon eyes, dark detonation and gravity well for damage.  In group I'm doing ok because I have large packs I can use to drain endurance from and for mire but solo... mission from my level are a real pain.

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?  Par comparaison, my PB (lvl 27) is doing great.

Hero Plan by Mids' Hero Designer 1.96
http://www.cohplanner.com/

Solas: Level 25 Science Warshade
Primary Power Set: Umbral Blast
Secondary Power Set: Umbral Aura
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Speed

Hero Profile:
------------
Level 1:    [Empty]    
Level 1:    Absorption            Empty(A)
Level 2:    Ebon Eye            Acc(A), Dmg(3), Dmg(3)
Level 4:    Gravity Shield            EndRdx(A), ResDam(5), ResDam(5)
Level 6:    Shadow Blast            Acc(A), RechRdx(7), Dmg(7), Dmg(9), Dmg(9)
Level 8:    Orbiting Death            EndRdx(A), EndRdx(11), Dmg(11), Dmg(13), Dmg(13)
Level 10:    Combat Jumping            DefBuff(A)
Level 12:    Sunless Mire            Acc(A), Dmg(15), Dmg(15), RechRdx(17), Empty(17), Empty(19)
Level 14:    Dark Detonation            Acc(A), Dmg(19), Dmg(21), Dmg(21)
Level 16:    Shadow Cloak            EndRdx(A), DefBuff(23)
Level 18:    Gravity Well            Acc(A), Dmg(23), Dmg(25)
Level 20:    Hasten                RechRdx(A), RechRdx(25)
Level 22:    Stygian Circle            Empty(A)
Level 24:    Super Speed            Empty(A)
Level 26:    [Empty]    
Level 28:    [Empty]    
Level 30:    [Empty]    
Level 32:    [Empty]    
Level 35:    [Empty]    
Level 38:    [Empty]    
Level 41:    [Empty]    
Level 44:    [Empty]    
Level 47:    [Empty]    
Level 49:    [Empty]    
Level 1:    Brawl                Empty(A)
Level 1:    Dark Sustenance    
Level 1:    Prestige Power Dash        Empty(A)
Level 1:    Prestige Power Slide        Empty(A)
Level 1:    Prestige Power Quick        Empty(A)
Level 1:    Prestige Power Rush        Empty(A)
Level 1:    Prestige Power Surge        Empty(A)
Level 1:    Shadow Step            Empty(A)
Level 1:    Sprint                Empty(A)
Level 2:    Rest                Empty(A)
Level 4:    Ninja Run    
Level 10:    Shadow Recall            Empty(A)
Level 2:    Swift                Empty(A)
Level 2:    Health                Empty(A)
Level 2:    Hurdle                Empty(A)
Level 2:    Stamina                Empty(A)
------------
------------

1 hour ago, DeamonQC said:

Level 22:    Stygian Circle            Empty(A)

Level 2:    Health                Empty(A)
Level 2:    Stamina                Empty(A)

Found your problem.

You've resolutely refused to dedicate any slots, let alone any enhancements, to "solving" your endurance recovery issues.  That's a bit like failing to slot your damage powers for ... y'know, damage ... and then wondering why your damage production is subpar.

At Level 27 you could be slotting 3 set IOs into Health (yes, Health!) to aid your endurance recovery.

Panacea, Miracle and Numina's Convalescence (all "proc" IOs).

By Level 27 you could be slotting 3 enhancements into Stamina (yes, Stamina!) to aid your endurance recovery.

A common Endurance Modification IO as well as Endurance Modification set IO and the proc IO from the Performance Shifter set.

Stygian Circle is what turns you in a Necromantic Slurper™ of healing and endurance from the corpses of those you defeat.  Guess what you'd want to be enhancing Stygian Circle with to help you with your endurance problems?

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

You posted on reddit, so here's my comment from there:

You need end redux in your actual powers for one - people go on about putting it in toggles, but if you have a good attack chain then your attacks are what is really sapping your end, especially if you have recharge slotted.

You also need to be using Stygian Circle more. It can be quite helpful even if there are just one or two bodies. However, that strategy only rally works when you are using IO sets that give you a lot of recharge. For generic IOs, you might want to add a couple of slots to it with recharge and endurance modification. Also make sure that your stamina power is slotted too.

4 hours ago, Redlynne said:

At Level 27 you could be slotting 3 set IOs into Health (yes, Health!) to aid your endurance recovery.

Panacea, Miracle and Numina's Convalescence (all "proc" IOs).

By Level 27 you could be slotting 3 enhancements into Stamina (yes, Stamina!) to aid your endurance recovery.

A common Endurance Modification IO as well as Endurance Modification set IO and the proc IO from the Performance Shifter set.

Stygian Circle is what turns you in a Necromantic Slurper™ of healing and endurance from the corpses of those you defeat.  Guess what you'd want to be enhancing Stygian Circle with to help you with your endurance problems

You could slot all of these, but personally I would not recommend all of them. Warshade is slot starved as it is, and once Stygian Circle has a low enough cool down you won't need as much help. To do that though, you need some more general +recharge. A lot of these set IOs are very expensive too.

14 hours ago, DeamonQC said:

Level 2:    Ebon Eye            Acc(A), Dmg(3), Dmg(3)
Level 6:    Shadow Blast            Acc(A), RechRdx(7), Dmg(7), Dmg(9), Dmg(9)
Level 12:    Sunless Mire            Acc(A), Dmg(15), Dmg(15), RechRdx(17), Empty(17), Empty(19)
Level 14:    Dark Detonation            Acc(A), Dmg(19), Dmg(21), Dmg(21)
Level 18:    Gravity Well            Acc(A), Dmg(23), Dmg(25)

5 Click attack powers.

0 Endurance Reduction among them.

No extra slots in Stamina or Stygian Circle.

No enhancements slotted into Stamina or Stygian Circle.

Man, it is such a mystery as to why you're running out of endurance so fast!

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

Also note this:

DO NOT TRY TO LEVEL UP USING A RESPEC/END-GAME BUILD AS YOUR TEMPLATE!
I've seen people try this in the past and the experience is uniformly horrific.
Generally, on end-game builds, you can make...interesting choices because there's some consideration towards graceful decay of powers as you exemp down and you have supporting powers at higher levels that obviate some slotting needs.

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

I've had a level 50 Warshade back on live and I finished leveling my WS here on homecoming a few days ago and have played little else since. Stygian Circle is really the answer to every problem. While the IO sets do help reduce costs and everything, there comes a point where, with enough recharge, that doesn't matter at all. Why not? Because you can hit SC every 10-or-less seconds to refill your health and stamina bars completely once its slotted up - provided that there are any corpses at all on the ground. After level 30 or so, I don't think I ever had a stamina problem again (granted, I leveled up, and still am, triform, though I'm putting a human-only build together). Remember, as a MFing Warshade, you need a constant supply of bodies. Always be hunting corpses.

I finished my first WS on live, prior to the implementation of inherent fitness, and never used that pool., mostly thanks to Stygian Circle.  You need to slot, at the very least, a recharge reduction enhancement in that sucker.    

Since you have inherent  fitness put an endurance modification enhancement in the default slot and call it a day.  

As others have said, endurance reduction enhancements are a big help in attacks also. Maybe swap one of the damage enhancements out for this purpose. At least in the big hitters. More damage sounds good until you are flopping on the ground trying to catch your breath.  Remember, "slow and steady wins the race."  Don't be that hare with quick bursts of speed and then needing to rest. 

I was glad to see that you are at least slotting some accuracy. That can be a killer of the endurance bar also. 

Good luck with your purple haze death machine.  I mean arrest machine.  :D