Do different build up procs stack? And..

SmalltalkJava

Do decimation and Soulbound Allegiance, and Gaussian Build up procs stack with each other?   I hear they just reset their own timer.  But I’m not sure how they interact 

does Soulbound Allegiance one just affect the pets or does it affect the MM/pet owner?

Simple enough to test. Get Build up equipped with Gaussian proc. Wait until Decimation or Soulbound Allegiance procs, then cast Build Up to see if it stacks. Let us know what you find out.

• Like 1

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

6 hours ago, SmalltalkJava said:

does Soulbound Allegiance one just affect the pets or does it affect the MM/pet owner?

Soulbound Allegiance affects ONLY the Pet that successfully procced the Build Up.

This means that if you've got the proc in your T1 Pets and one of them procs it, only that 1 Pet is affected by the proc, not all 3 simultaneously "just because" they're all on the same Tier of Pet.

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

I was doing some testing with Gaussian, and Decimation build up procs.  So far, unless I've had bad luck, I've only been able to get them to stack for like 1 second at a time.  That actually makes me think that it may be a non-synchonized coding issue.  Where it applies and then un-applies the prior effect.   I see the Icon twice then almost immediately one of them goes away.  Or alternatively it just could be UI registration lag.

Edited by SmalltalkJava

More likely it's just the short duration time window.  Both Build Ups only last for 5.25 seconds, so the synchronicity of timing needed to keep them both up simultaneously for any length of time is going to be maddeningly short.

• Like 1

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

1 hour ago, Redlynne said:

More likely it's just the short duration time window.  Both Build Ups only last for 5.25 seconds, so the synchronicity of timing needed to keep them both up simultaneously for any length of time is going to be maddeningly short.

That would explain it.  For some reason I was thinking their time lasted longer.  

Another voice to confirm Gaussian and Decimation stack. If you want to be sure yourself when you test it, make sure you track your damage or tohit through combat attributes. This way, you'll see your meaty bonus when both procs are up.

Edited by nihilii
  • Like 1