Respec limit

Sergio

Hello, relatively new to the game (8 years or so give or take 7 1/2 years) and was playing around with my build. So much so that I ran out of Respec's (had 6 used 6). Is it possible to buy another Respec or be granted 1 at some point during the game? I'm at level 50 so can't really see that happening.

They are buyable from the AH for an Inf cost(IIRC under Fixed Price menu), a P2W vendor for a Merit cost, and rarely drop as recipes from kills.  Can also be coughed out by a Super Pack.  Also, if you haven't done any of the Respec Trials, you can get one per from them - not sure if side-uniqueness is a thing for them, but if it isn't that's another 6 you can get, if it is it's another 3.

• Like 1

Respec Recipe (either drop of bought from the AH)

Respec Trial (up to 3)

P2W Vendor for 10,000,000 Inf (not recommended)

If you find you've blown through that many respecs, I'd highly recommend you use the Mids' Reborn builder to plan a build out.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?

Check out the Unofficial Homecoming Wiki! Contributions welcome!

Thanks all, bought one from the auction house for 250,000. I have checked out mids reborn but it seems very slow. If something doesn't work right it's back to the beginning. It really needs a "Back" button. I know you can save but saving after every single change is messy to say the least.

33 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Thanks all, bought one from the auction house for 250,000. I have checked out mids reborn but it seems very slow. If something doesn't work right it's back to the beginning. It really needs a "Back" button. I know you can save but saving after every single change is messy to say the least.

Just click a power in the list *on the left* to remove it.  To remove/reorganize slots, Shift+click on the slot.

@War Mage

Badge Tracking - https://cityofbadgers.com

The problem that I have had with Mid's Reborn is the lack of Knockback set availability for the Merc Tier 1 pets. In the game you can slot KB sets (in may case, I wanted the KB to KD enhancement) in the Tier 1 and 3 pets. In Mid's It doesn't give that option for the tier 1 pets.

Other than that, I haven't had any issues. Or issues that really bugged me.

5 hours ago, Twisted Toon said:

The problem that I have had with Mid's Reborn is the lack of Knockback set availability for the Merc Tier 1 pets. In the game you can slot KB sets (in may case, I wanted the KB to KD enhancement) in the Tier 1 and 3 pets. In Mid's It doesn't give that option for the tier 1 pets.

Other than that, I haven't had any issues. Or issues that really bugged me.

That's why it's an evolving app. They need error reporting like this to Know that there's missing data.

• Like 1

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired  <||> Generally Inactive

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

On 9/28/2019 at 11:25 AM, Chrome said:

i am pretty sure vet levels at certain points give them as well but that may just me being crazy

In addition, every 15th veteran level through 90, you will receive a character respec and costume token. That is levels 15, 30, 45, 60, 75 and 90 for a total of 6 respec and free costume tokens.