Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

49 minutes ago, Carandiru said:

Without creativity today, I didn't like anything I did ...: /

001.jpg

I like 0 Degrees.

I know the lack of creativity problem.  I get stuck on names because the ones I want are already taken, so I try to squeeze a concept into a different name and I end up feeling frustrated and unhappy with my creative efforts.

51 minutes ago, Player2 said:

I know the lack of creativity problem.  I get stuck on names because the ones I want are already taken, so I try to squeeze a concept into a different name and I end up feeling frustrated and unhappy with my creative efforts.

I always try to replace the letters when I have what I want, sometimes it works, in the game "L/l" uppercase and lowercase or "i/I" uppercase and lowercase are the same... 0 and o/O is similar too...

Just now, Carandiru said:

I always try to replace the letters when I have what I want, sometimes it works, in the game "L/l" uppercase and lowercase or "i/I" uppercase and lowercase are the same... 0 and o/O is similar too...

Yeah, I can't deal with that unless it's something that fits the character concept, like how Freakshow use that 1337 spelling stuff in their names.

It grates on my mind.  Can't deal with adding a period or a dash at the end, either... or how some people use xX (name) Xx or o0 (name) 0o.

For me, that's a failed character idea and I have to move on... but doing so leaves me frustrated until I find something new to focus on.

• Like 3