Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

So I've been watching a lot of anime lately, and a common theme among them is the idea of a weapon that can grow/evolve/change with the user.  Taking a queue from this, I present you with "Varia Ballistica":

Normal:

varia ballistica.png

Chemical:

varia ballistica 2.png

Cryo:

varia ballistica 4.png

Incendiary:

varia ballistica 3.png

varia ballistica 2.costume varia ballistica 3.costume varia ballistica 4.costume varia ballistica 5.costume

Edited by biostem
  • Like 7

Love the idea/concept @biostem!

• Thanks 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

A young woman walking alone by the docks looks like an easy target for the mob...

RtGeHwY.jpg

But Big Girl don't cry...

tQ1y9dO.jpg RJlRwOR.jpg

Yes, he cons grey to her.

No little Big Girls were harmed in the making of these images.

But that Consigliere, though...

• Like 8
  • Haha 4

Space Cowgirl is a Dual Pistols / Atomic Manipulation Blaster, shown here with and without space helmet, and wielding her burn-blasters (top right), cryo-blasters (middle), the toxi-blaster (bottom left), and her plain old slug-thrower (bottom right).

y5ojINu.jpg eDA8aeB.jpg

AfQeNsA.jpg

ueg4Nrh.jpg UI2hJlC.jpg

• Like 6

On 6/23/2019 at 10:42 PM, RikOz said:

Dr. Henry Ferguson was a cardiologist, until a bizarre accident involving a defibrillator triggered his latent mutant gene.  Now, in addition to his medical practice, he fights crime in hands-on fashion, using his electrical powers to subdue wrongdoers! (Elec/Elec scrapper):

EDIT: Forgot to mention his superhero name: "Heartbeat of America"

qbhsmHF.png

So this guy was made last year, but I see that the name Heartbeat of America is available on Torchbearer, and I'm wondering...

Should I recycle it for my Mind / Electric Controller, or should I just call her American Heartbeat?

Ujm3syC.jpg

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, Player2 said:

Should I recycle it for my Mind / Electric Controller, or should I just call her American Heartbeat?

There's a power in the Willpower set, that pulses like a heartbeat. I /think/ it's Rise to the Challenge.

It would open Tanking/Scrapping/Bruteing/Stalkering if you wanted to go the melee route. As a bonus, all those AT's get electrical melee.

You could could set all the other toggles as No FX and just leave the heartbeat pulse going.

Midnight Thorn, Overlord of Ivory Tower.  (Everlasting)

That's true, about not being so literal and on the nose. I was just poking around the tailor on my /rad scrapper, looking for anyway to actually see my character when all my toggles are up. Unlike Willpower there isn't a "No FX" option for Rad.

Since we're supposed to show off costumes in this thread, Please meet Thea Sandoval. She's a product of Everlasting's Random Idea thread.

Thea Sandoval, AKA Corrupted Mind. She looks nice.

cmind.png

• Like 7

Midnight Thorn, Overlord of Ivory Tower.  (Everlasting)

17 hours ago, Saeletra said:

looking for anyway to actually see my character when all my toggles are up.

/bind KEY "SuppressCloseFX 1$$SuppressCloseFXdist 300"
This will turn off your auras and armors visual effects for you, in your view only. Others will still see them.
/bind KEY "SuppressCloseFX 0" will turn all the visual fireworks back on.
Pick two keys you like.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Some other ideas I'm playing around with but haven't committed to yet:

Honey Splash                                                                                       Pretty Painful                                                             Frigid Girl

KfutDHi.jpglFLLC6R.jpgy98kxvD.jpg

IL5flgx.jpgh9sNCpI.jpgIBwmATH.jpg

Wild Girl                                                                       C-4                                                                                   Party Girl

• Like 2

On 9/23/2020 at 12:14 PM, Saeletra said:

There's a power in the Willpower set, that pulses like a heartbeat. I /think/ it's Rise to the Challenge.

It would open Tanking/Scrapping/Bruteing/Stalkering if you wanted to go the melee route. As a bonus, all those AT's get electrical melee.

You could could set all the other toggles as No FX and just leave the heartbeat pulse going.

Heartbeat pulse from the Beast aura...  chest only along with illuminated shoulder rings and gloves.

aAhSN3Y.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

New costume options with Page Six should have new amazing costumes coming out..