Mastermind Build List

Hopestar

Hello, I'm @Hopestar and I'll be maintaining a build list thread for each Archetype. From here I'll be linking any finished builds from the forums and pm'd to me or pinned on the discord into this topic.

Have a finished build that isn't here? PM me.
Please no theorycrafted (as in never played) builds, I want your used builds.

Other Build Lists:

Blaster

Brute Controller Corruptor
Defender Dominator Mastermind Scrapper
Sentinel Stalker Tanker Peacebringer
Warshade Arachnos Soldier Arachnos Widow  

Here's the format I'll be using:
Powers - ex. Thugs/Time/Heat

Forum Link

Mids Build Link

Tags - ex. 45% S/L Defense, 75% S/L/F/C/E/N Resistances, Solo Friendly (any other things you can tell me about the build)

B3gPwfL.png
(Thanks to Kaizerin on DeviantArt for the icon)

Forum Builds:

I shouldn't even have to link this since it's pinned but will for completion's sake. Guide to All Things Time:

@Redlynne's Ninja/Time/Mace

Mastermind - Ninjas - Time Manipulation.mxd

Tags - 45% S/L Defense, Perma-Hasten

@3333053222's Thugs/Storm/Mace

3333053222_Thugs_Storm_Mastermind.mxd

Tags - 45% S/L/E Defense, Minions: 50% AoE Defense, Softcapped All w/ Support Hybrid, Incarnates

@TheSpiritFox's Robotics/Traps/Mu

Mastermind - Robotics - Traps.mxd

Tags - 40% All Defenses, 60% S/L Resistance, No Incarnates, Solo Friendly

Discord Builds:

@Warlawk's Beast/Nature/Mace

Mastermind_-_Beast_Mastery_-_Nature_Affinity.mxd

Tags - 45% S/L Defense, 45% S/L Resistances, Perma-Hasten

TheShooter36#8019's Thugs/Kinetics/Field

Kinetic_Shift_v2_-_Mastermind_Thugs.mxd

Tags - 30% Melee/Ranged/AoE Defense, 75% S/L Resistances, Perma-Hasten, Incarnates

Edited by Hopestar

1 hour ago, Shoulung said:

If there was a simple way to export our builds out of game I’d be more tempted to do this. As it is I tend to build my characters on the fly so I don’t use pines/miss.

/buildsave.  Or /savebuild.  I can’t remember the exact one.  It will save your build to a file. In some subdirectory

1. In game type "/buildsave" without the quotes.
  2. In Mids Reborn click "File => Open".
  3. Navigate to "<YourCOHDirectory>\<YourAccountName>\Builds".
  4. Select the "build.txt" file and click "Open"

Hope this helps, would love to add your build to the list.

This is a WTF-level AOE spawn nuker MM and an absolute DPS cannonite. I actually have never seen anything that downs AVs like this build. It is so extremely damaging it takes Pylons down in under 40 seconds. Regularly. No insps even used.

Thugs/Storm 

You can decimate any mob +4 or not in seconds, command minions to attack to take agro off of you, then quickly immob with the AOE, and then summon Tornado and Lightning Storm and watch them MELT.

+4 AV soloing is indeed possible with this but dangerous, although, if you have a tanker to completely pull agro off of you, it will SURGE an AV worse than any other nightmare you can imagine.

I LOVE this build, and I used to down MMs until I saw the potential this could wreak upon mobs and how fun this actually is. I regularly get TONS of kills in every group, I've stealthed and soloed x8 groups even at low levels on my own with this, I would definitely say this is one of my "hall of fame" builds. In Apex, I will literally take down two 54 War Walker EB's before sometimes even the rest of the team takes down one of the other ones. I have regularly taken down in Tin Mage a Goliath on my own before the Team even kills the other one. It really is extremely damaging. Also, you're not just great DPS, but you BOOST other's damage with your freezing rains and your -res. 

Note this: Your pets gain immensely better survivability with Support Core Hybrid and you are pretty required because of Storm's massive cost to use Ageless.

Fun Party Trick: You can release 4 Storm and Double Gang War and 4 Tornados at once with Burnout hehehe

I will post my build of it very soon, Pines is having issues actually saving the way I slot the build and isn't show where I really put the procs on the MM pets and just unselects them for some reason and I can't remember the exact slotting for it, so when the game comes back up I will look back into it.

• Like 1

Here it is

(Make sure you PUT SHIELDBREAKER: CHANCE FOR LETHAL DAMAGE IN ENFORCERS!!!) the Designer will not allow me to put this proc in there, but it absolutely can take this proc and it does make a difference. 

Also, you may have to read the text and "fill in" the build. 

It achieves softcapped S/L/E defense, minions are 50% AOE capped, 36% regular, and over softcap once you use Support Core Hybrid.

Villain Plan by Hero Villain Designer 2.23
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Mastermind
Primary Power Set: Thugs
Secondary Power Set: Storm Summoning
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Sorcery
Power Pool: Fighting
Ancillary Pool: Mace Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Call Thugs -- SprMarofS-EndRdx/+Resist/+Regen(A), SprMarofS-Dmg(3), ExpRnf-+Res(Pets)(3), ExpStr-Dam%(5), HO:Nucle(7)
Level 1: Gale -- SuddAcc--KB/+KD(A)
Level 2: Dual Wield -- SprWntBit-Rchg/SlowProc(A), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(7), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg(9), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(9), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(15), GldJvl-Dam%(5)
Level 4: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(37), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(40)
Level 6: Equip Thugs -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 8: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 10: Steamy Mist -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(11), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(11), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(23), StdPrt-ResKB(50)
Level 12: Call Enforcer -- SprMarofS-Acc/Dmg(A), SprMarofS-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(13), Empty(13), CaltoArm-+Def(Pets)(17), GssSynFr--Build%(17), TchofLadG-%Dam(25)
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(15), RechRdx-I(25)
Level 16: Freezing Rain -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A)
Level 18: Gang War -- SprCmmoft-Rchg/PetAoEDef(A), SprCmmoft-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), SprCmmoft-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(19), EdcoftheM-PetDef(21), SvrRgh-PetResDam(21), SprCmmoft-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23)
Level 20: Arcane Bolt -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(40), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(42), GldJvl-Dam%(43)
Level 22: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), UnbGrd-Max HP%(33), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(34), UnbGrd-ResDam(34), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(34)
Level 24: Weave -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(31), ShlWal-Def(31), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(33), Rct-ResDam%(33)
Level 26: Call Bruiser -- SprMarofS-Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprMarofS-Acc/EndRdx(27), SlbAll-Dmg(27), SlbAll-Build%(29), ExpStr-Dam%(29), HO:Nucle(43)
Level 28: Super Speed -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A), BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(43)
Level 30: Burnout -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(31)
Level 32: Upgrade Equipment -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 35: Tornado -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A), AchHee-ResDeb%(36), OvrFrc-Dmg/End/Rech(36), OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg/End(36), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(37), OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg/End/Rech(37)
Level 38: Web Envelope -- GrvAnc-Immob/EndRdx(A), GrvAnc-Immob(39), GrvAnc-Immob/Rchg(39), GrvAnc-Acc/Immob/Rchg(39), GrvAnc-Acc/Rchg(40)
Level 41: Scorpion Shield -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(42), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(42), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(46)
Level 44: Web Cocoon -- NrnSht-Dam%(A), GhsWdwEmb-Dam%(45), UnbCns-Dam%(45), GldNet-Dam%(45), ImpSwf-Dam%(46), GhsWdwEmb-Acc/Rchg(46)
Level 47: Lightning Storm -- Apc-Dam%(A), Apc-Acc/Rchg(48), Apc-Dmg/Rchg(48), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), FrcFdb-Rechg%(50), GldJvl-Dam%(50)
Level 49: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 50: Musculature Radial Paragon 
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 1: Supremacy 
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 50: Pyronic Core Final Judgement 
Level 50: Degenerative Radial Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Ageless Core Epiphany 
Level 50: Support Core Embodiment 
Level 50: Longbow Core Superior Ally 
------------

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later

MM builds? Alright. This is my Bots/Traps. 

This is an anything killer. Between poison trap and your assault bot you can stack -1500% regen on an AV. Yeah you read that right. Flatline their regen. It does -20% resistance from acid mortar and another -20% from caltrops procs. It does -tohit from both your seekers and the protector bot seekers. It does a shitload of -def with acid mortar, I'd have to check the numbers but it's alot. It does area denial with caltrops, letting you pile enemies up on doorways to burnpatch down. It does +def, +tohit, +regen, +mez protection. On everyone in your bubble. And you know, 60 some odd percent S/L/E resistance on top of all of that, on top of bodyguard? Anything that shoots you instead of your bots you laugh at because they're wasting their time. I've face tanked infernal with this build. Not for super long, but judgment into electric fences into poison trap into prestige attacks kept him on me instead of my bots for a solid 30 seconds. Soloed psychic clockwork king before incarnates with this build. That took a solid 20 minutes. He runs and you can't immobilize him. 

It can fit aid pool lol. Traps is a very laid back playstyle overall. What do you do when the traps are all down? Direct your bots, heal people, immobilize things with your 10 second lightning cages or your 2 second web grenade. Summon your next set of seekers, drop a second patch of caltrops because I stacked the fuck out of recharge everywhere I could. 

Notice my build has no incarnates? This will carefully solo +4x8 before you get any. With protector bot slotting, proper ffgen slotting, and early pet uniques you can softcap your pets almost as early as /ff can. Make the build all attuned enhancements and it exemplars really well. 

Add musculature core, barrier core, and support core? Congratulations, you, your bots, and most likely your team are now immortal and your bots do even more damage and your secondary does even more defense debuffs. You can even take the musculature that enhances tohit debuffs, you've got two of those too between yourself and the protectors. 

It doesn't do the DPS of thugs/storm, but it doesn't have to. If you're against a single hard target, their regen is gone when the fight starts and after that it is only a matter of time and staying alive until whatever it is is dead. It is safter than /ff is. Debuffs for the enemy, buffs not just to defenses, but to resistances and regen for you. 

A /trapper warning. This is a playstyle build entirely around building yourself a mini base that you can hardly be touched in. Whether you ss into a group with your bots and drop a poison trap and caltrops then an acid mortar on choking enemies, or set yourself up and start flinging prestige powers to pull stuff into your killzone, traps is a late blooming, slow steamroll set. Lots of people complain that /traps isn't up every mob, that the recharges are long and that they can't keep up with a fast steamroll made of brutes and blasters and support. Yeah you can, if they're moving that fast the fuck do you need to drop an acid mortar for? /traps is a *toolkit* made up of VERY powerful tools. When you don't need them, who cares. I have a super tanky TW/Bio that has made several people comment when they watch me walk up to a spawn and walk away from a pile of corpses literally 15 seconds later that they kinda want to try TW/Bio now. Bots/traps will never be quite that fast, even if you manage to immob an entire group in burn patches and keep them there, it'll still take you about 25 seconds to make the same pile of corpses lol and you won't nail every spawn that well. 

But my TW/Bio brute can't straight up carry 7 participating lvl 35s through a +3 to +4 ITF. People will die, messes will be made, and eventually it'll just be me power leveling 7 dead/inert lowbies. 

My /traps drops the +4s defense and resistance enough for the 35s to both hit things and actually contribute damage. While holding them, immobilizing them, debuffing their regen so the small contributing attacks stack up and aren't irrelevant, protecting me, protecting my allies and pets, and generally being an all around super helpful badass who can carry the team while taking the time to watch team health bars and dropping Aid Pool heals on people/bots who need them. I even manage to slot sudden accelerations into 2/3 tiers of pets. It increases dps. The more shit in burn patches, the faster everything dies. I'm very close to my surgeon badge for healing a million hitpoints. I can farm about 50m infl/hr before drops in lethal farms. I can solo doors in BAF with no escapes. This set is fucking ridiculous. 

Oh and do some math. 6 pets alive, you're hit with an attack, you're in body guard. Everyone takes damage, everyone is in triage beacon, everyone heals. Two minute duration, so, just constantly heals.  Then triage becon procs a +absorb unique on everyone within it's radius. People say triage beacon is garbage. No. No it is not. 

/LoveRant over

Villain Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.5
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Level 50 Science Mastermind
Primary Power Set: Robotics
Secondary Power Set: Traps
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Medicine
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Mu Mastery

Villain Profile:
------------
Level 1:    Battle Drones            CaltoArm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), CaltoArm-Dmg/EndRdx(3), CaltoArm-Acc/Dmg(3), CaltoArm-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(5), CaltoArm-+Def(Pets)(5), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(7)
Level 1:    Web Grenade            Acc-I(A)
Level 2:    Caltrops            ImpSwf-Dam%(A), Ann-ResDeb%(7), PstBls-Dam%(9), JvlVll-Acc/Dmg/End/Rech(9), Rgn-Knock%(11), Slow-I(11)
Level 4:    Triage Beacon            Prv-Absorb%(A), Prv-Heal(13), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(13), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(15), Prv-Heal/Rchg(15), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(17)
Level 6:    Equip Robot            EndRdx-I(A)
Level 8:    Super Jump            BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A), BlsoftheZ-Travel(17)
Level 10:    Acid Mortar            TchofLadG-%Dam(A), TchofLadG-DefDeb(19), TchofLadG-DefDeb/Rchg(19), TchofLadG-DefDeb/Rchg/EndRdx(21), TchofLadG-Rchg/EndRdx(21), TchofLadG-DefDeb/EndRdx(23)
Level 12:    Protector Bots            SprCmmoft-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprCmmoft-Acc/Dmg(23), SprCmmoft-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(25), SprCmmoft-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(25), DefBuff-I(27), DefBuff-I(27)
Level 14:    Aid Other            Pnc-Heal(A), Pnc-Heal/+End(34), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(50), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(50), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 16:    Force Field Generator        LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), DefBuff-I(29), DefBuff-I(29), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(31)
Level 18:    Aid Self            Heal-I(A)
Level 20:    Field Medic            RechRdx-I(A)
Level 22:    Poison Trap            UnbCns-Dam%(A), UnbCns-Hold(31), UnbCns-Hold/Rchg(31), UnbCns-Acc/Hold/Rchg(33), UnbCns-Acc/Rchg(33), UnbCns-EndRdx/Hold(33)
Level 24:    Hasten                RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(34)
Level 26:    Assault Bot            SprMarofS-EndRdx/+Resist/+Regen(A), SprMarofS-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(40), SprMarofS-Dmg(42), SprMarofS-Acc/Dmg(42), SprMarofS-Acc/EndRdx(43), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(43)
Level 28:    Seeker Drones            CldSns-%Dam(A), CldSns-ToHitDeb(43), CldSns-Acc/ToHitDeb(46), CldSns-Acc/Rchg(48), CldSns-ToHitDeb/EndRdx/Rchg(48), CldSns-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(48)
Level 30:    Maneuvers            LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(37), LucoftheG-Def(37)
Level 32:    Upgrade Robot            EndRdx-I(A)
Level 35:    Charged Armor            Ags-Psi/Status(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(37), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(39), Ags-ResDam(39), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(39)
Level 38:    Tactics                AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx(A), AdjTrg-ToHit(40), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx/Rchg(40)
Level 41:    Super Speed            Clr-Stlth(A), Clr-RunSpd(42)
Level 44:    Electrifying Fences        GrvAnc-Hold%(A), GrvAnc-Immob(45), GrvAnc-Immob/Rchg(45), GrvAnc-Acc/Immob/Rchg(45), GrvAnc-Acc/Rchg(46), GrvAnc-Immob/EndRdx(46)
Level 47:    Combat Jumping            LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 49:    Burnout                RechRdx-I(A)
Level 1:    Brawl                Empty(A)
Level 1:    Prestige Power Dash        Empty(A)
Level 1:    Prestige Power Slide        Empty(A)
Level 1:    Prestige Power Quick        Empty(A)
Level 1:    Prestige Power Rush        Empty(A)
Level 1:    Prestige Power Surge        Empty(A)
Level 1:    Sprint                Empty(A)
Level 1:    Supremacy    
Level 2:    Rest                Empty(A)
Level 4:    Ninja Run    
Level 2:    Swift                Empty(A)
Level 2:    Health                Mrc-Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(36)
Level 2:    Hurdle                Empty(A)
Level 2:    Stamina                PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(34), PrfShf-EndMod/Acc(36), PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg(36)
------------

Edited by TheSpiritFox
  • Thanks 2

• 6 months later
On 10/4/2019 at 9:07 AM, Radiaria said:

Here it is

(Make sure you PUT SHIELDBREAKER: CHANCE FOR LETHAL DAMAGE IN ENFORCERS!!!) the Designer will not allow me to put this proc in there, but it absolutely can take this proc and it does make a difference. 

Also, you may have to read the text and "fill in" the build. 

Level 1: Call Thugs -- SprMarofS-EndRdx/+Resist/+Regen(A), SprMarofS-Dmg(3), ExpRnf-+Res(Pets)(3), ExpStr-Dam%(5), HO:Nucle(7)
Level 1: Gale -- SuddAcc--KB/+KD(A)
Level 2: Dual Wield -- SprWntBit-Rchg/SlowProc(A), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(7), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg(9), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(9), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(15), GldJvl-Dam%(5)
Level 4: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(37), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(40)
Level 6: Equip Thugs -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 8: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 10: Steamy Mist -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(11), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(11), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(23), StdPrt-ResKB(50)
Level 12: Call Enforcer -- SprMarofS-Acc/Dmg(A), SprMarofS-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(13), Empty(13), CaltoArm-+Def(Pets)(17), GssSynFr--Build%(17), TchofLadG-%Dam(25)
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(15), RechRdx-I(25)
Level 16: Freezing Rain -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A)
Level 18: Gang War -- SprCmmoft-Rchg/PetAoEDef(A), SprCmmoft-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), SprCmmoft-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(19), EdcoftheM-PetDef(21), SvrRgh-PetResDam(21), SprCmmoft-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23)
Level 20: Arcane Bolt -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(40), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(42), GldJvl-Dam%(43)
Level 22: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), UnbGrd-Max HP%(33), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(34), UnbGrd-ResDam(34), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(34)

How did you get Tough on lvl 22 without any other fighting power before it? I was just trying to put this build together on Beta to test it, and realized it's not possible, at least as CoH stands now. 

• 3 months later

I'm trying to test out some of the builds here, and needs some translations if someone can help.  I cannot figure out what the following should be: 

TchofLadG

GssSynFr

HO:Nucle

I've figured out the reset, some with help from another thread. 

Any help would be appreciated.  

😎Eric the Grey

On 10/3/2019 at 10:36 PM, SmalltalkJava said:

/buildsave.  Or /savebuild.  I can’t remember the exact one.  It will save your build to a file. In some subdirectory

/buildsave, and you'll see "buildsaved" in your chat window if the save is successful. However, from repeatedly trying to shortcut entering a build into Mids prior to doing a respec, you won't save any time; there is a note in the Mids subforum stating that the output from /buildsave does not import correctly. Every time I have tried it, the import blows up with one or another error, almost always related to an unrecognized enhancement. The import will do its best, but I seem to always wind up with a build full of empty slots that still makes me manually enter any slots the character has in "below the line" powers -- typically Health and/or Stamina. And if I'm recording a non-capped build, I'll have to keep changing the enhancement level as I place common IOs.

22 hours ago, StrikerFox said:

Hamidon Origin: Nucleus Exposure

Ok, now, after getting back in, and looking for it, I realize I have no idea what this is.  I first thought it was a set piece, but no such luck.  

This page on the Wiki explains a bit, but I'm still lost. It's not an enhancement you can buy, and not a set piece.  No entries for it in the AH either.  

I'm just confused now. 😛   

😎 Eric the Grey

1 hour ago, Eric the Grey said:

I'm just confused now. 😛   

Hamidon Origin are enhancements obtained by finishing the Hamidon Raid, STF or LRSF. Can also buy them from the Auction House. That particular HO enhances acc/dam by 33.3% each. It's slightly stronger than a lvl 50 IO that's boosted to +5.

Note that the HO reward needs to be selected after finishing raid/STF/LRSF. The HO you get is random. I think there's only 3 that sell for a lot on AH (end/tohit/def, acc/dam, end/movement). The rest are pretty affordable (But it's been months since I last checked.

Also note, STF and LRSF drop Synthetic Hamidon Origin enhancements. Same junk; new name.

Note again, HO offer no set bonuses. Several of the same HO can be equipped into a single power. 

image.png.4d8e0477e08749f498ef46c848c3d61d.png

Edited by StrikerFox
  • Like 1

On 9/3/2020 at 10:10 PM, StrikerFox said:

Hamidon Origin are enhancements obtained by finishing the Hamidon Raid, STF or LRSF. Can also buy them from the Auction House. That particular HO enhances acc/dam by 33.3% each. It's slightly stronger than a lvl 50 IO that's boosted to +5.

Note that the HO reward needs to be selected after finishing raid/STF/LRSF. The HO you get is random. I think there's only 3 that sell for a lot on AH (end/tohit/def, acc/dam, end/movement). The rest are pretty affordable (But it's been months since I last checked.

Also note, STF and LRSF drop Synthetic Hamidon Origin enhancements. Same junk; new name.

Note again, HO offer no set bonuses. Several of the same HO can be equipped into a single power. 

Thank you again. 

Since I'm just testing the build, I can work around it until I get to that point on live, which will probably be a while. My testing is on the beta server.  While I've never been much of a raider in the MMO's I play, with the right group, they can be fun.  Reading up on them now.

😎 Eric the Grey