Things we didn't enjoy that were updates.

Havok

So we all had a few things we didn't enjoy that were implemented from the company that shall not be mentioned.

Enhancement Diversification was annoying at first but I understand. Travel Suppression in PvP was horrible, still don't understand lol.

One thing I wish we could possibly revert would be aggro caps. I honestly dont mind, damage caps and healing caps. but is it possible to remove that from the servers?

-Havok

ED actually worked out pretty well for me. Before ED, I had all my attacks six-slotted for damage, but I had terrible Endurance issues. After ED, I suddenly had three extra slots in all my attacks. I filled them with two recharges and one end cost reduction. Even though I no longer had perma-Hasten, my powers recharged as fast as before (faster, even, since I still had Hasten up whenever I could), but now they cost less endurance, to the point that I basically never ran out any more. It was a revelation.

Merits, I was much happier doing a TF, getting a recipe and there we go. Merits ruined my gameplay on EU so I had to move to US servers long before transfers were available because I needed to actively

participate in more TF's to get the recipes I needed.

I was not a big fan of the controller changes when it came to pets. Pets used to expire and have to be re-spawned. If you were a fire controller you could; with enough recharge, have up to 18 imps a one time. When containment was introduced that all changed and pets were permanent (unless defeated) and could not be double cast any more.

I grew to like the changes though. There were very few changes in hindsight that I didn't like. I was actually quite supportive of ED because I knew that IOs were changing (Invention system was coming). With nearly 100% acc/dam/rech/end/heal/stun duration... I felt way more powerful than pre-ED.

I guess the first one that comes to mind was the reassigning of animations for the Claws/ set.  Overall, they actually made the set better, but less fun for me to play (especially since they didn't do anything to speed up Follow Up,

which still looked way too slow and clunky for a move called "Follow Up").  I switched to Dual Blades (and then to Night Widows) after that.

While I understand the travel suppression in pvp and how it was intended to be used when it was implemented it slowed down pvp considerably. That was quite a few issues ago but man that was a sad day.

The buff to boss tier enemy damage in I think it was issue 3 made me quit playing until after they patched it out again, after the same war wolf one-shot my defender multiple times in a 5th column storyarc about where the war wolves came from.

@Flux Vector

Formerly from Virtue

I'd like to bring back old Galaxy City, it would especially lighten the load on Atlas Park.

All of this please. I remember on launch day all the poor noobs, myself included, getting Kill X Vahzilok tasks that led to giving us missions in the tunnels to whack them and... Holy hell Vahz just own level 3-6 characters so hard. It was all Galaxy City seemed to offer from the contacts.

Guest jordan_yen

ED actually worked out pretty well for me. Before ED, I had all my attacks six-slotted for damage, but I had terrible Endurance issues. After ED, I suddenly had three extra slots in all my attacks. I filled them with two recharges and one end cost reduction. Even though I no longer had perma-Hasten, my powers recharged as fast as before (faster, even, since I still had Hasten up whenever I could), but now they cost less endurance, to the point that I basically never ran out any more. It was a revelation.

Agree. ED was a great move by the devs part. Before then you felt stupid (and some people would make you feel stupid) for slotting anything other than dam/acc/rech. The game is vast and varied, but that all disappeared until they made it impossible to fully slot with the same three boring enhancements.

I personally hate that Praetoria is this lvl20 “training zone.”  I want to have characters be lvl50, in a Praetorian SG, as either Loyalist or Resistance.  I don’t want them forced to Prime Earth or forced to be Hero or Villain

Let me have my alternate universe characters, damnit!

Entropy Legion, Villain SG: https://entropylegion.guildlaunch.com 

Union Supreme, Heroic SG: https://unionsupreme.guildlaunch.com

I'd like to bring back old Galaxy City, it would especially lighten the load on Atlas Park.

"Old" Galaxy City was specifically removed because the map file was corrupted and it was the root cause of a lot of errors ingame.

The Galaxy City you encounter in Ouroboros is not the original one but a painstaking recreation - sans the corrupted parts.