Find out missing badge requirements.

Argent Aegis

First time post after coming back to COX after a decade. 

Not sure if it is possible, but is there a tool or a easy way to find out what requirements are specifically missing on my character to get a badge.  This applies primarily to the History badges.  For example:  I am one short for the 20 Rebellion lessons.  I was wondering if there was a way I can find out via the character's data which one is missing or if I just need to go and visit each one again.

Thanks for the help.

• Like 1

Water Damage - Water/Ice Blaster

Atom Bum -  Rad/Fire Brute
Abyssal - Titan Weapon/Bio Scrapper
Razer's Edge - Katana/Bio Brute

Thank you for the reply. 

However, I was thinking more along the lines of a way to extract the specific information from the specific character.  Something that would list either the plaques that are counted or the one that is not.  No big deal, just was hoping for a way that I wouldn't have to visit in this example all six zones and click each plaque again.  Was trying to see if this existed for use in my current main and future alts. 

6 minutes ago, Argent Aegis said:

However, I was thinking more along the lines of a way to extract the specific information from the specific character.

There is no way to do this that I am aware of. I don't think the individual plaques even register in the chat logs if one has logging turned on. It's pretty much left up to the individual to keep track of which plaques have been visited, and that can be a bit of a daunting task. My approach is that, when I know I need/want an exploration or history badge from a zone, I'll visit every available plaque and badge in that zone during one session. That way in the future if I'm after a certain history badge or accolade, I can know for sure which zones I've cleared of plaques/badges and which I've yet to visit.

• Like 2

Agreed, there's no way to track that. The only way to track the progress of a badge is if it requires other badges to be accomplished first and even that is a loose thread. Back when I was racking up the badges, I would take my alt to every zone and have Vidiots installed along side of having PW's badge req page up.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

It was worth the ask.  I was hoping that there may have been something similar to /savebuild or the chat logs that could pull the data out.  I'll be using KeyboardKitsune's tracker in the future, but for now, I am in the process of re-visiting all the plaques and re-swimming the rivers of Praetoria. 

Thanks to all of your for your advice.  COX has a great community and is one of the many reasons I was so excited to discover that it was back. 

• Like 1