SG/VG Recruitment Board

markofantares

SG Name: The Protectorate
RP/RP Friendly: We are a heavy RP group that focuses on weekly/monthly plots & campaigns.
Theme: We mimic the MCU's Avengers in terms of general feel. That sort of "save the world" power scale dealing with major threats to the city.
Redside/Blueside: Blueside exclusively.

Timezone/Event Times: American timezones, most events happen around 8 or 9 PM Eastern

Recruitment Message: 
The Protectorate is a large, highly active, heavy RP supergroup, and we're looking to add new members to our roster!
We put a lot of focus on storytelling, and giving our members the tools to get involved, or tell their own stories if they wish!  Heavily inspired by the Marvel Cinematic Universe, we are always looking toward our next big adventure, and how we can shake up the status quo.
In Character, The Protectorate is based out of the top floors of the largest skyscraper on Peregrine Island, known as the Monolith.  From their headquarters, they work closely with Portal Corp, providing security and regularly assisting expeditions into new dimensions.  They also patrol the city, stopping threats and looking for opportunities to inspire hope among the citizens.
The Protectorate believes that a hero must not only inspire the people to be brave, true, and strong but to stand for what is right. They should be willing to lay down their very lives to protect it, and find strength in being a symbol others aspire to be. A member of the Protectorate isn't merely looking for the next bad guy to arrest, their goal is to bring hope and community to a world that should feel a little brighter. Even in the darkest of times, what good is saving the city, if those we save have no hope?

Contact Details: Join the discord and chat with us directly there. We love to get to know people, and keep most of our SG activities open to anyone, member or not.

OOC Details: The Protectorate has a long history - it was an SG back on the live servers, and it is one of the first SGs on Everlasting. We've been going strong since Homecoming launched, with a team of DMs that keep SG story arcs, AE missions, dice events, and RP hooks rolling all month long, every month. We love to coordinate with members to help get their character's story arcs in front of the other RPers, and put a high focus on making sure each character gets their moment to shine.

We use a custom dice system that is very easy to learn and works well with our RP events in game. The system rewards cooperation with others, featuring things like Superhero Combos and Heroic Moments to make sure you have every opportunity to show off your character's coolest moves against the supervillains.

And to top it off, we have one of the largest bases on Everlasting - a full scale 40-story tall skyscraper and accompanying complex, complete with all the amenities a superhero could ever need. It includes a listening post, briefing room, dorms, arena, workout areas, medical, brig, and more. Plenty of options for engaging in casual RP in between events!

OOC Expectations: We are looking for people who have an interest in getting to know us, and letting us get to know you. Our application process can take up to a couple of months - this gives us time to feel you out, make sure it's a good fit, let you meet people and see how we do things. Fear not - almost all of our RP activities are open to non-members and guests at any time, so even while you're in our long application process, you'll still be able to take part in everything we have going on.

If you'd like to meet us, ask questions, or submit an application, just join our discord!

https://discord.com/invite/coh-protectorate

screenshot_211009-19-03-19.jpg

Edited by firelightx
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Everlasting server

Main Characters: Vigilance, Firelight, Chameleon

• 1 month later

Name: The Georgeworth T. Bonkspoon Academy of Bonkin’

Colors: red and dark blue with gold trim

Team: blue or red

Founder: Stickbonker (@Hertz in game)

Details: RP friendly but not required

A word from the founder: 

Hey dere, dis is Stickbonker. If you on Everblasting, you know dat I am a top-quality guy and also the mayor, prob’ly. I wrote dis mission about hot dogs, an’ I arrested Ghost Ship when it went fru Underpants Port. I got to da highest level ever (50) by only leveling up 49 times. I bet dat never been done before!

Anyway, it time to pass on all dis cunning an’ skill an’ cunning dat I got, so I startin’ dis academy. I made up a fancy name so it fit in wIf all dese fancy Ivy Leek schools dey got. We study art of bonkin’ in all various forms: stickbonkin’, rockbonkin’, techbonkin’, an’ all dat. I gonna build dis great base like a big fancy school, we gonna have grill in da back yard an’ a pool, it gonna be great.

Dere’s a couple rules we got about joinin’ dis academy. Your name gotta have BONK in it, an’ stickbonkin’ ain’t a metaphor for nuffin’ nasty. (Dat a common phallacy.)  It also gonna be much funnier if it all one word, wif first part ending in K sound.

Here some ideas to get you started:

• Quarkbonker could be atomic guy.
  • Darkbonker could be somet’ing too.
  • Sharkbonker sound totally cool.
  • Hackbonker could be sword guy.
  • Mechbonker could be dis killer robot guy, I dunno. Maybe he got rocket boots.
  • Thinkbonker could be a psionic guy an’ shoot mind farts at people.

You get da basic ordeal. Dere ain’t no requirement dat you as smart as me, or dat you talk all fancy an’ dat, or if you red or blue or male or female or what. Bonkin’ academy welcome all kinds. Only thing is, we don’t allow nobody to join if dey one of dose beercats down at City Hall dat always pushin’ people around wif pencils. Dey always makin’ up so many rules! All dis red tape dat dey do is makin’ life hard for da people on da street. At da Academy we don’t mind givin’ out rules, but we draw da line at people tellin’ us what time of day to do.

If you wanna know official Stickbonker uniform I can tell you dat too.

Anyway, send a message to @Hertz in game to join up on da ground flop of dis new supergroup.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

The original @Hertz, creator of the Stan and Lou audio series on YouTube. Player of City of Heroes for yonks.1

1A yonk is a very long time.

• 3 months later
On 5/27/2019 at 9:05 AM, Warhead2067 said:

SG Name: House of Cards

RP/RP Friendly: Friendly, not Required

Theme/Era:Playing Card theme group

Redside/Blueside: Blue

Recruitment Message: We are just a themed group wanting to make new friends and team together.  Pick a card and make a toon.  No restrictions other than colors.  Please stick to the red and white or black and white color scheme.  Face cards can add gold and blue.  Look for Ace of Spades, 2 of Diamonds, or 7 of Clubs in game or send me a message for more info.

Hello,

I am interested in finding someone who would like to co-lead this group with me.  So far I have just been making toons on my own.  I had recruited a few but so far those recruited are not regular players.  Would like someone who can help grow the group.  Please let me know if you are interested.

• 1 month later

((No longer an active SG. Possibly once again in the future))

Group Name: Night Hall

Alignment: Hero/Vigilante/Rogue (some restricitions may apply)

Roleplay: Heavy

Discord:  (none yet)

Recruitment Officer: @Zephyr Star, or character Lady Domino, @Rastille or character Rustbane

Recruitment Message: Welcome to the mysterious Night Hall, a haven for mutants that need a home, or a place to feel safe from the world where they may be treated poorly. Located in a pocket dimension, mutants and their friends can feel free to enter the house unencumbered. 

((Hello! Lady Domino here. I am looking to start a mutant-centric RP group! I would love to have an intimate collection of roleplayers interested in grouping for missions, task/strike forces and events, and hopefully start storylines within the group! While the main idea is mutant RP, I wouldn't turn any character's origin away within reason. I hope to garner some interest to get this off the ground! I will be posting random recruitment ads in game! Send me a DM here or in-game for more info.))

Edited by Zephyr Star

• 2 months later

Group Name: Pastfinder’s Shop of Magic ( PSoM )
Alignment: Brrrrrrrrrr… ( Wheel of Fortune -soundeffect ) it really depends: PSoM try not to break the law, but if and when they do, they avoid getting caught. And when they do get caught anyway, they Marin themselves out of trouble. Ok, if not total villains by intention, they are moral-fluid people.
Roleplay: RP heavy.
Discord:  ( must pass discord interview to join discord )
Recruitment Officer: @iynx ingame, iynx#5276 discord
Recruitment Message:              

Pastfinder's Shop of Magic -the FIRST magic shop in Paragon City run by Kamala Haaska,  a woman of extremely diverse heritage and social justice- is seeking to rearrange their personnel by parting ways with every current employee and hiring new inclusive staff by intersectional hiring principles. If you are of an oppressed minority, and know something about magic, look up at this… actually don't. Kamala, you are going to kick me out just because you found out about a new fashionable trend and want to gain more public appreciation? After all these years I put my hide in the line to save you from scandals you got yourself into because of your own arrogance and stupidity? All these years I served you loyally and put up with your unbearable attitude, and now you get rid of me because of physical characteristics I was born with and which I cannot change. Knowing that you are too lazy and dumb to read this before it goes to print, let this be my last FU to you before you fire me and get someone else to replace me. -your future former employee, Michael.

OOC: PSoM is seeking active, RP-heavy players with a sense of humor. The shtick is to make money: get stuff to sell, get customers, make good customer relationships and sell stuff and services making profit, Discord-server is used to keep up with purchases and sales. Task/Strike Forces or normal missioning is not the thing PSoM does; they rather poke into ongoing plots and take every opportunity to make money and gain power. Think of Pawn Stars mixed with What We Do In The Shadows dictatored by a magic-savvy undead cross-breed of Gordon Ramsay and Sanna Marin.

Pastfinder's shop of Magic is located in King's Row, Paragon City.

Screengrab1.thumb.png.acecce463745dbc94b08d324e015af9c.png

Onh-wardshh, my loyal mee-nions!

• 1 month later

2.5 years on i think its about time i made this post.

Invictus_400.png.71217e47af2cb800ee24d292c23c66e6.png

SG Name: Invictus Academy

RP/RP Friendly: Yes

Theme/Era: Collegiate Education/Training

Redside/Blueside: Blue

Recruitment Message: 

Invictus Academy, is a trade school dedicated to the superpowered industries of Paragon. Whether its mutant physiology, teleportation theory, or the ever popular hero program, Invictus has everything you need for a career in the most important functions of the city of heroes. Invictus recognizes that many students will have a busy life schedule and will even be splitting their time between the Academy and a traditional collage. As such Invictus provides a flexible schedule with regular classes and plenty of one on one time with many of the greatest minds in their respective fields.

Invictus Academy promises to work with any individual to help them achieve their goals and overcome any obstacle no matter how unique or challenging. With so many reasons to join, why haven't you enrolled!?

((Information provided in the discord under the rules and about section. Friendly community willing to answer any questions. No application process, just come on in and join the fun. We are always looking for new members especially those interested in producing content for the group and community.))

Discord: https://discord.gg/6F4EanqvpA

Edited by Koopak
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later

SG Name: The House of Wrath

RP/RP Friendly: Yes

Theme/Era: Mad Scientists; Science-Origin/leaning/following folks

Redside/Blueside: Primarily Redside, however, Elaina does encourage rogue/vigilantism, and even feigning heroism if it furthers the goals of the group

Recruitment Message: ((A'ight, so it's mostly just me right now because I haven't had the chance to get things fully up and running, but I wanted to throw this out there in case anyone is interested and would like to help build it up. I'm a full time college student and single mom, so any help/interest is appreciated.

Also, I am not a heavy or strict RPer, so while RP is encouraged, it's not a requirement; I'm down for light and casual and figuring things out along the way. Examples of the characters I have created for Elaina and this VG can be found throughout here, or feel free to PM me about them/the VG.))

For Science! For Glory! For World Domination!

The House of Wrath is dedicated to all things science and world domination, and, of course, me, Dr. Elaina Wrath. And no, being a scientist is not required to serve me... I mean, our ambitions. I... we... welcome all sycophants followers of me science who have a penchant to come together in a way we haven't before and use our minds to do what other villains could not before us. Also, a few of my pesky creations have gone rogue and need to be put down, on top of our other nefarious plots. Ahem... right... where was I? ... Oh yes! Join the House of Wrath! Spread the gospel of science! Experiment to your heart's desire and unleash them upon the earth! And, uh, you know, even if that's not your jam, we are always in need of spies, muscle, tinkerers, worshippers, etc. to use and abuse. 

Edit: The House of Wrath now has a crude Discord server: https://discord.gg/RZ3D7f6A

Edited by TygerDarkstorm
added Discord link

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

• 2 weeks later

SG Name: The Dark Horses

RP/RP Friendly: Yes. Light-Medium RP.

Theme/Era: Street level heroes.

Redside/Blueside: Blueside and Vigilantes.

Recruitment Message:

Based out of a decommissioned firehouse in Brickstown, The Dark Horses are a team-based, light to medium RP, supergroup of predominantly street level superheroes, inspired by groups like The Defenders. Street level is more a description of our focus on being local heroes than the power level of the members of our group. Do we sometimes team up to save the world? Sure. However, most of our time and efforts are spent keeping Brickstown and Paragon City safe. The Dark Horses are focused on building an active community in City of Heroes on Everlasting. There will be weekly opportunities for both RP and content, as well as an active Discord to discuss real life, game stuff and to keep the RP coming.

image.thumb.png.9241a33e9013d6514ee9be67a47e4957.png

• 1 month later

Group Name: Black Friday
Alignment: Redside (All alignments welcome)
PvE/PvP Activity: Heavy/Active
Roleplay: Medium to Heavy; encouraged but not required.
Discord:  https://discord.gg/6YmVC8uSy5
Recruitment Officers: Dusk#2545, Domi/Sidney - Faverty Events#0949

Recruitment Message:

Are you ready to be a part of the longest running, MOST ACTIVE community, and nightspot on Everlasting? Then you’re ready to join Black Friday! From City of Heroes LIVE to the Homecoming Everlasting server, Black Friday’s venue is home to the roleplay community’s flourishing nightlife!

But that’s just the beginning! Black Friday’s Discord is a thriving hub which hosts a jam packed PVE, PVP, and RP community where our experienced, active, and knowledgeable players run anywhere from 40-60 events and classes a month!

Have you felt bummed out about missing out on that farm? We run those regularly. Are there badges or accolades that you really need for your character, but can’t find a team to run that content? Are there strike forces, task forces, and trials that you really wish more teams ran? Have you been wanting to get more into roleplay, base building, and MIDS?

Then, join our active,  friendly and inclusive group for those strike forces, task forces, themed team ups, classes, AMAs, contests, and events that award the influence/infamy you need to build out your characters. (Did we mention we have MIDS experts, too?)

And while ALL of that is amazing, here’s the best part…. Black Friday is about family. We support each other both in and out of game. Logging into our discord channels feels like coming home from a long day of work. It’s a safe and inclusive place where everyone is welcome. Come give us a try and see what a VG family can be!

BF-Homecoming 4.jpg

VL-Homecoming.jpg

BF-Live 2.jpg

Edited by PotatoLove

• 4 weeks later

Group Name: The Wild Cards

Alignment: Rogue

Roleplay: Moderate to Heavy RP

Discord: https://discord.gg/QhynqeJudS

Recruitment Officers: @Dahlia Haven (Eerie Siren #0777 on DIscord), @King Lizard(Dakthulhu#4169 on Discord) or @Tanklet(Tanklet#7231 on Discord)

Recruitment Message: "As a merc with your ears to the ground, you hear people whisper about The Wild Cards making bold moves around town, and their ranks are growing. Reputation, rewards, and allies are invaluable in this line of work. Maybe it's time to seek out a Wild Card, and add your unique set of skills to their roster."

OOC: Listen up Mercenaries! The Wild Cards run Redside content, AE Arcs and farm teams. We encourage player run content/RP daily, run 'Wild Card Wednesdays' every other week with pop up teams happening on the regular, and scheduled farm teams every other Sunday adjacent to WCW's. We're regularly spotted in Black Cat and Black Friday for social RP, and have very active Discord full of IC and OOC shenanigans! For the most part we are EST; however; we have players that are active all hours of the day.

Wanna join the fastest growing, most deadly and active mercenary group on homecoming? Then you'll be coming to the right place.

Wildcard.png

Edited by Tanklet

• 1 month later

Group name: The Seeds of Willow

Alignment: Neutral-ish

Core Belief: Preserve lives, not uphold laws

Restrictions: almost all female; similar body height and build

Role playing: Yes, definitely!

Recruitment: via consensus

Time zones: Pacific to GMT

Discord: private

You may already have seen the Willows on Everlasting — the group of mostly-identical women with the similar names in Pocket D and in clubs. For those who don’t know, the Willows were created when the cremated ashes of a woman, Willow Longbough, were scattered in Perez Park, and her lingering spirit was imprinted on the seedlings there due to residual Circle of Thorns magic. The Willows are all tall, almost identical, and they share a mental connection to see and hear what their sisters do.

It may not surprise you to learn that some of them are played by one person; but you may not know that it is possible to join the SG if you have an interest in the lore and want to participate in it. We have a Discord server where we keep track of story points and important people in those stories, and where you can take notes and read up on what others have done.

We do not have an open recruitment policy; we want to find RPers who are a good fit with the existing players (to minimize drama) and are willing to work within the lore (and build it out here and there, too).

if you have wondered about the Willows and think it might be fun to be one, PM me here or at @Hertz in game.

• Like 1

The original @Hertz, creator of the Stan and Lou audio series on YouTube. Player of City of Heroes for yonks.1

1A yonk is a very long time.

SG Name: Ranger Force

RP/RP Friendly: Yes, light to heavy RP

Theme/Era: Tokusatsu (Power Ranger, Kamen Rider, Beetleborg, etc. style heroes)

Redside/Blueside: Blueside & Redside (Villain Sister Guild)

Recruitment Message:

Calling all Rangers! The world is in trouble, again. It's up to Mythic Force, The Rabbit Rangers and many more teams of heroes to
combine their efforts and protect the galaxy!

Do you have what it takes to be a ranger?

• Become a Ranger and protect the galaxy and the Earth against evil and mostrous threats!
  • Want to be a Super Sentai-style hero associated with a matching team, or a threat that wants to squash the Rangers?
  • Are you a Magical Girl, Kamen Rider, Beetleborg, or Ranger themed character, or perhaps a super traditional villain ala MMPR?

Join Ranger Force!

Ranger Force is a Sentai-Based Roleplay Supergroup that focuses on Ranger Teams, facing galactic threats, giant monsters, and more!
We allow guest stars to associate with the group and join the discord that fit the theme of what we're going for.

Regularly Active membership, and an intentionally wholesome, light hearted story with very traditionally written heroes and villains

Streams of series(s) like Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Kamen Rider OOOs, and Smile PreCure! in the server!

A new web of lore packed with easter eggs and references to the original Power Rangers and Sentai Series, which maintains itself in a lore-friendly way towards City of Heroes!

Open and Welcoming to outsiders as guest stars, as long as they fit the bill

OPTIONAL TTRPG & Wikipedia Lore Repository!

📸 We’d love to have you as part of our community!

Are you interested? It can’t hurt to give it a try!

Join Ranger Force Today!

image.png.7c132ada9a1d6d269a26946d848f2bbb.png

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/jMDnR9Pgdd
Wiki Page: https://ranger-force.fandom.com/wiki/Ranger_Force_Wiki

Edited by Lady Victory - The Watch
  • Like 1

• 4 months later

SG Name: United Underworld

RP/RP Friendly: Heavy RP Friendly!

Theme/Era: Think of in the comic books when the big bads, like Darkseid, Doctor Doom, etc all get together for a villainous goal? Each individual having a bronze/silver theme or some other big thing.  So keep that in mind and bring your best!

Redside/Blueside: Redside!

Discord: https://discord.gg/7yQaEfdhQW

Recruitment Message:

Do you like running events with your villainous big bad? Are you looking to do devious things to the heroically inclined? Do you want to do content in the Etoile Isles? 

Do you want to make the best villainous presentation of your life?

Well, do I have a VG for you! 

United Underworld is a VGRP in Everlasting that is dedicated to being a home for big bads, working together to do big bad things. 

OOC? It's a place for villains and story tellers to band together to do what we do best; be villains, tell stories and make friends along the way! It takes a lot of work and dedication to be a super villain - plotting the story, working out the details with your heroic partner(s) in the story, wondering if the FBI has you on a watch list from all the things you’ve googled for your villainous plot, writing up AEs, running events via dice and text, managing the RPPvP, etc. 

It’s hard and it's even harder to do it by yourself. So why do it by yourself when you can do it with a bunch of people just as crazy as you? 

That’s not all! UU is a celebration of villainy; from world domination to other dastardly deeds! We’d love to be able to run more redside content with players and VGs to get to do the content. 

I’m sure there are questions so I’ll answer them here.

Isn’t United Underworld the same group back from Live? Is it being run by the same leader?

Yes, and no! United Underworld did exist back on Live and briefly on Everlasting years back. However, UU is under new management now! If you have any concerns, you can message me in-game as Aymeigh or on the Homecoming discord! I’m happy to chat!

Do I have to play a big super villain to join the United Underworld? 

Nope! There’s two roles in UU; Villains, and Henchman. If you're the kind of person who would rather play a henchman and help others with their plots? You can do that too! Even as a henchman, you can run events or your own thing. Who knows? Maybe your henchman expands to his own villainous epiphany to join the villain ranks. ( evil cackle )

Is there a rank to work toward in United Underworld? 

Yes! There is the circle called the Council of Chaos! There are at least 4 to 8 members at a time. When part of the Council of Chaos, you have the spotlight set on you and/or your partners! They run the big events and at the end of the plot? They leave the Council for another to take their place in.

This is purely IC fluff. 

So is there any real leadership in United Underworld?

There is! IC, it’s run by Dominatriea. She is content to help her villainous pals with all their goals with her doing a thing or two on her own. When she steps in the ring? I’d like it to pop and mean something 

OOC, it’s run by me. I will have several seconds in command to keep things going if anything should happen to me.  The show must go on!

--

Does any of this interest you? Do message me on Discord or in-game as @Aymeigh. Let’s make 2023 the year of the VILLAIN!

Mwahahaha!

Edited by luficia
small edit

On 10/5/2021 at 4:36 PM, Crystal Dragon said:

SG Name: Scions of Everlasting

RP/RP Friendly: VERY Roleplaying friendly, also advocates of teaching new baby roleplayers.

Theme/Era: Modern, Fantasy/High Fantasy/Horror/Comic-Manga-Anime cross-overs

Redside/Blueside: Vigilante - Red and Blue welcomed.

Recruitment Message:  "Oh, this thing is working? Wonderful! Hail and good tidings! Scions of Everlasting is seeking workers of both light and shadow to assist with investigations and patrolling to protect Prime Earth from mishandled magic and arcana within our new home territory. We accept those willing to turn a new leaf and join the efforts to protect our home from misused and mishandled relics, artifacts, and spell books that have fallen into the wrong hands. We pay via crafted enhancements, materials, supplies, bunk housing for those seeking residency, as well as training to improve skills in the arcane elements and forces. Our job is more than just to keep the streets clean, we need to be ready and able to take out the threats to mankind, and the residents of this world that may appear of the magical variety. We also are committed to assisting with the Vanguard in keeping the Rikti reconstructionists at bay, so we are heavily active in both fields of duty and vigilance. If the idea of service to the greater good is a keen idea to you and you are learning mystical and magical ways to put your skills to work, we might be interested in recruiting you! Please send a letter of reference, or a request for an interview. I would be delighted to meet with you and see what we Scions, could do for you." 

Contact Details: Global mail, or send an OOC tell to @Crystal Dragon or any member of the Scions to ask for an interview.

OOC Details: The Scions of Everlasting is a organized group of investigators, bounty hunters, and adepts of the magical and mythical variety. We are very much LGBTQIA+ and welcoming to new players interested in learning to roleplay, as well as raiders with a light interest. We are very active, with at least a handful of alts of mine and my husbands inhabiting the group, and a half dozen more of players we've befriended during our time playing on HC Everlasting. We do raid regularly with Chaos United, and are collationed with that branch PVE and RP support ties.

OOC Expectations: As Scions, we expect good player ship, good treatment of fellow players, and willingness to contribute to efforts with raiding, and story events that happen among the members and coalition mates. We are more than just a super group, we are a family and we ask that the players interested to be respectful of each of the members when joined. As players, we recognize real life as a priority number one, and we advocate for players joining our number to be more understanding about time limits, and schedules that others among our shard may have. 

We are still around! But we've grown into a collective of five groups tied to the same then and purpose. Going on five years now as part of the Chaos United coalitions and so much more.

Roleplaying mentor volunteer, and mentorship contributor.

Chatrange Popmenu/Where to find me/Beginners Links

blinkiesCafe-Ov.gif.461b52017365412a34160eb002f74cfe.gif

• 2 months later
  • 3 months later

CURIOSITY KILZ

Theme: Gray Ops Espionage (RP)

Alignment: Rogue

Time Zone: US Central

• @Catbird (Discord: Katbirb)
  • @Kartanian (Discord: Kartanian)

An Advert on Your Mobile Device...

(IC) Are you a clever and enterprising person? Do you like to use your “special abilities” for your own benefit? Are you looking for a freelance path to wealth without too many moral or legal encumberments? But are also you a professional who can carry out a mission to plan, avoiding distractions? Curiosity Kilz is a gray ops mercenary group with presence in Etoile and Paragon City. We are currently looking for talent for espionage work. Excitement and adrenalin-charged assignments guaranteed. Successful operatives get challenging, big-bonus missions, as well as high-tech gear, magical support, cyberspace data cover; whatever they need to do elite work. Simulation training available. Visit the website or our Atlas Park office (in the Crowne Building on the southwest corner of the Park) and get your special passcode today!

(OOC) Curiosity Kilz is a gray ops espionage group on Everlasting (established 2005 on Virtue) that preys on villain groups and faceless organizations while enriching itself and doing good for “the little guy” where it can. CK is made up of elite agents—metahuman, alien, and highly skilled humans. We are sly, tricky, and skillful. Selfish or “evil” characters, “me first” egos, and “true comic book heroes” do not fit this group.

We create and play custom AE stories and IC missions. We also power-level/farm, assist, and collaborate with members and friends. If you want to take your character in a particular direction, we are happy to facilitate that. We promote creativity and fun for everyone. An AE arc that introduces the group is “Espionage 101” (Arc ID 13667).

There are many characters and only a few active players in Curiosity Kilz at this time. We play well with other groups. Our Discord is shared with the League of Titans and linked HC:COH groups. We are allied with the Sisterhood of Naughty Space Vixens, Vice City, Afterhours, the League of Titans, and an IC rival VG, The Immortal Legion. We are happy to invite people to our server who connect with us (IC or OOC). Contact Catbird or Kartanian for more!

• Like 1
  • Pizza (Pepperoni) 1

• 1 month later

SG Name:  The Silver Sentinels

RP/RP Friendly: All welcome, friendly to new or dabbling RP'ers

Theme/Era: Current

Redside/Blueside: Blue but welcome rehabilitated Red

Recruitment Message: Lead and founded by a former Villain who spent 25 years incarcerated and rehabilitated, The Silver Sentinels are a group that not only protects but respects the communities needs. We drive at the root of the problems, Stopping crimes and villainous deeds is a surface element, we are here to show a persons value to hone skills and attitudes, We want to show compassion and respect to criminals as well as the heroes we mentor. We strive to rovide a life path full of value. Often young ambitious Heroes who want to do the right thing need guidance. We train focus, restraint and the law, so the outcomes are both safe and meaningful. Everyone deserves a second chance.

If you are interested in a mentorship or feel you can contribute please contact  us https://discord.gg/YPDWHSbzHY

(( Functional base complete, still working on detailing it out, we are looking for ADULT, fun casual, players, no pressure, no obligations, no drama, we want to help people get into the game, so noobs and vets that like to share knowledge. RP as much or little as you like, but try to stay in theme to the SG goals, thematically ))

- SiverVoxx

SVHero1.PNG

• 3 weeks later

SG Name: Global Defense Force

RP/RP Friendly: Yes, Moderate to Heavy RP

Theme/Era: Silver to Modern Age, akin to the Justice League

Redside/Blueside: True Blue Heroes

Recruitment Message:

With evil spreading beyond Paragon City across the world, the United Nations established a partnership with the Global Defense Force in 2012 in order to protect the planet from villainy wherever it appeared. Based out of their orbiting space station, the Beacon, the Global Defense Force stands ready to quickly arrive whenever and wherever they are needed in order to keep the citizens of Earth safe from evil. Following their battle in 2022 with the intergalactic warlord, Conqueror, the GDF have recently established the Hall of Heroes as their secondary base of operations off the coast of Paragon City.

OOC Notes: Originally established in 2012, the Global Defense Force is a true blue superhero group envisioned to be akin to the Justice League and through years of worldbuilding, we've established many notable NPCs and enemies that are open to our members and allies to use for any stories they may want to tell. We very much like to also showcase member-specific "Spotlight Arcs" to give more of our individual members focus and shine along with our currently in-progress "Phase 2" overarching story arc. If you have a character that you think might fit a Justice League-styled group, please DM me to discuss characters before invites to our discord go out.

d4r2wnzl.png

HallofHeroes1.jpg

HallofHeroes2.jpg

HallofHeroes3.jpg