I want more staff weapon skins

I'd just like a simple spear or two, similar aesthetic to the Barbarian Broadsword, and I'm surprised there was never one added on Live.

The Tech Staff and naginata options are there, but I'd like to be able to create spear-wielding characters outside of tech and martial arts concepts.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Menelruin said:

Either for staff or for titan weapons, I want a proper scythe.

You're not going to get a 'proper' scythe; at best you'll get some sort of toon or fantasy scythe, because a 'proper' scythe has a handle that is designed to be held and swung horizontally right to left; the grip points don't work for any other swing. And, yes, I'm being a bit of a pedant here, but if you're going to insist on 'proper', you get everything that comes with it. Which isn't to say that there aren't hundreds if not thousands of examples of gripless, straight-shafted scythes out there, but they're not 'proper' scythes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, pyrocumulus said:

I'd just like a simple spear or two, similar aesthetic to the Barbarian Broadsword, and I'm surprised there was never one added on Live.

The Tech Staff and naginata options are there, but I'd like to be able to create spear-wielding characters outside of tech and martial arts concepts.

+1

• Like 2

There are several staff weapon skins available to NPCs in Night Ward, belonging to the Animus Arcana, Drudges and Black Knights.

I don't know why these models aren't available to the players (I assume because Night Ward was just before closure), but they are there and ready to be used, its just a matter of bringing them over to player costumes to be used.

• Like 1

• 1 month later