SECOND Stress Test Saturday the 18th after the Costume Contest.

GM Miss

• Retired Lead Game Master

Hey guys! 

Thank you so much to everyone that came out to our first stress test, it was so helpful. We are doing a second stress test this Saturday (the 18th) right after our Costume Contest which is at 10pm UTC. So realistically we will be starting around 11:15PM UTC (but we are going to be flexible.) We have the same plan but this time its TFs - Hami raids - and a Monster Mash! 

Where to meet?

• Meet in Statesman Plaza in the center of Kallisti Wharf on the 🍍Pineapple Beta Test Shard! 🍍
    • Heroes can reach Kallisti Wharf via the tram
    • Villains can reach Kallisti Wharf via the Smuggler’s Submarine in Sharkhead Isle and Grandville

What time and when?

Saturday the 18th at 11:15pm UTC is:

• 11:15pm UK time
  • 6:15pm Eastern time
  • 3:15pm Pacific time
  • 12:15pm Central European time
  • Click here to see 11:15pm UTC in your timezone

What's the plan?

The plan is to break into teams and play the game normally! Gm's and players will run task forces, hami raids, and more! We plan to stress test for about an hour - after which we will Monster Mash where GM's will spawn giant monsters and fun enemies for players to kill! 

We hope you can join us - every player that can make it will help us immensely and we so appreciate the support from our amazing community! See you guys there - and tell your friends!! 

Edited by GM Miss
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

Contact me on Discord (Miss#1337) for a faster response!

Want more information on lore pets?

Want to get involved in our weekly discussions on discord or the forums?

• GM Miss pinned this topic
  • Jimmy featured this topic

My after action report for this weekend's stress test:

Unfortunately I wasn't able to stick around as long this week but I was able to play for an hour before my game locked up. This is much better than last week's stress test when I crashed five times in the course of an hour. So whatever fixes you folks are making they're moving in the right direction.

Even better, this time the crash handler worked and I was able to send a crash report.

• Like 1

So lots of fun!  I was on GM Miss Best Team and we rocked it.  Monster mash was super fun til my fps dropped below 2 and game locked up.  Windows popped in to help with a 'such and such has stopped responding' to which I clicked close and I think that avoided the crash report....or rather it wasnt a crash just my graphics card dying from Jimmy raining down Tyrants on our heads.  Still fun 😁

• Like 2

Hi, was also on the gang with GM Miss Best Team and EmmySky and yes we had a really good fun run albeit hard at serious testing work! It was not a chore at all 🙂

I was using an older laptop running windows 7 but plenty of ram and an i5 core and I do dial back the graphics setting just to ensure a good smooth play time.

I had no noticable slow down from my usual quality on live at anytime during the test last night except for the last 5 minutes of monster culling.

That was my end struggling not server end provision and I left fearful of an exploding machine close to the vicinity of appendages that shall not be named here!

No crashes at all and for me a fun smooth problem free session.

Was a great team though, made I larf 🙂

• Like 1

thank you for all the testing and improvements (and future improvements) to homecoming

"She who lives by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral, all too often dies by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral."  -Doc Buzzsaw

Pineapple 🍍 Pizza 🍕 is my thumbs up. 

• Jimmy unpinned and unfeatured this topic