machine-readable salvage/recipe list?

seebs

I want to make a program. Is there an already-existing machine-readable salvage list somewhere that I could easily start from, or do I have to extract it from source or something or type things in?

Basically, I am looking for the mapping from {Kismet +6% Accuracy, level 10} -> {improvised cybernetic, spell ink, alchemical gold, reactive gas, black blood of the earth}. I know there's pages that have bits and pieces of this scattered throughout them, but I am hoping for some kind of single file I can just read in.

I don't know of one, but I have not spent much time at all looking for one. This is a topic I am also interested in, and if I can get some time this weekend I may take a peek at the pigg files and see if I can find anything useful there.

• 1 month later

I'm a bit late, but I couldn't find any leads in the pigg files. I had a revelation today for a way to get most of this data off the wiki, so I am pursuing that angle. I'll post again if/when I am able to put together a meaningful dataset, hopefully within the next week or two.

• Thanks 1

I was able to put this together (and do some very limited testing in my parser) quicker than I expected.

Tagging @seebsto make sure they see this.