Could we miniaturise MM bots?

Orgasmo

I love my bots, we’ve spent many years together destroying many things and having great times.

Sadly my robotic friends aren’t made to feel welcome by team mates when we reach cave maps, I’d love to be able to shrink ray them or even better, allow friends and family to be able walk through them?

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Orgasmo said:

I love my bots, we’ve spent many years together destroying many things and having great times.

Sadly my robotic friends aren’t made to feel welcome by team mates when we reach cave maps, I’d love to be able to shrink ray them or even better, allow friends and family to be able walk through them?

Good news!  From the patch notes for the next update, currently on the test server:

All players can now move through Mastermind henchmen and push them out of the way, not just their owners.

So it'll be available when the next Page hits the the live servers, in the hopefully near future.  \o/

• Thanks 2

Reunion player, ex-Defiant.

AE SFMA: Zombie Ninja Pirates! (#18051)

Regeneratio delenda est!

1 hour ago, Orgasmo said:

Sadly my robotic friends aren’t made to feel welcome by team mates when we reach cave maps

I was bitching about that same problem months ago but it was ok for a MM player to say it was my fault; cause you know they are standing in the way and being a melee I can't get past them.  Glad someone else recognize it.  

Kinetics exacerbates the problem.

And I don't particularly care for this shit buff, sure I can push through them but they have mass and momentum to push, bump, and shove me out of the way.  Fun times on a melee, always not activating an attack.

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

• City Council

This is mostly solved as in the next patch all players will be able to walk through MM pets (which also shoves them out of the way in the process).

But now I'm imagining how hilarious a team of mini-bots would be...

🤔

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Grouchybeast said:

All players can now move through Mastermind henchmen and push them out of the way, not just their owners.

Pushing them out of the way requires somewhere to push them to.  The push works outdoors, I don't know that it's actually been tested to see what happens with a team in a narrow space.

Unofficial Homecoming Wiki - Paragon Wiki updated for Homecoming!  Your contributions are welcome!
(Not the owner/operator - just a fan who wants to spread the word.)

• City Council
4 minutes ago, Doc_Scorpion said:

Pushing them out of the way requires somewhere to push them to.  The push works outdoors, I don't know that it's actually been tested to see what happens with a team in a narrow space.

The patch notes aren't entirely clear (because the shove behavior remains) but the one currently in beta lets everybody walk straight through them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, TraumaTrain said:

Oh, if we could replace the bots with drones (like the Lore drone pets), that would be Heaven...

Pfft, screw that.  I want some of those mechs and power armor.  More bad ass then a bunch of Johnny 5 wannabes. 

• Sad 1

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer