Defibrillator Test Team Task Force

Bopper

@Myrmidon @Doc_Scorpion @Replacement

We still don't have the next build that would have these fixes:

Fixes for Defibrillate from today that will be in the next build:

• Rez & Sleep AoEs will now be anchored around the target, not the caster
  • Rez & Sleep AoEs will still fire off even if you lose LoS with the target during the cast animation
  • Fixed the -end being 100x stronger than intended
  • Can only be activated on dead allies or living foes (ie: not on living allies or dead foes)

If you find any issues that aren't covered by those fixes please let us know 🙂

I'm not sure if we want to test this today (in an hour from now, as we scheduled) or if we should hold off until the next build. Right now, the only thing I can think of testing is immobilze/hold/sleep the enemies and use teleport foe to get an exact distance, just to test the radius of AoE without movement from the target. Also, we could look at multiple ally rez and make sure that's working. But much of this will need to be replicated after the next build, also.

Let me know, otherwise I'll still aim to be on at 4pm PST, in Peregrine Island on Brainstorm

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

@Doc_Scorpion @Myrmidon I was kicked off server. Were you?

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

That was horrible timing. I just took a screenshot to mark the distance, dang. At least we found one bug. If this is an update, then that would be good

Server back up. Reload beta

Well...maybe. I'm still having trouble. But yes, they patched a new build

• Thanks 1

Same here. 

Anyone available? I hot fix was pushed for the recent bug, and I just want to see if targetting an enemy will rez an ally.

1 hour ago, Replacement said:

Eesh, sorry guys. Wife stuff happened. Hope you got some good data before the server went down.

We did, then we got good data after. Then good data after the hot fix. Crazy to think we tested on 3 builds tonight.

• Like 2

I dont think I will tonight, but maybe tomorrow. Others might be available though.

As for how I test, I find using Mass Hypnosis is useful for incapacitating the enemies for a long enough time to then use TP foe and place them exactly where I want them. Also use TP friend to move dead allies however you need. 

More tests with multiple allies would be good. And it would be good to go back and look at @Sir Myshkin findings to see if those are fixed. 

Edit: also more MM testing with ally rez would be good, just to make sure no funny business

Edited by Bopper

9 minutes ago, Bopper said:

I dont think I will tonight, but maybe tomorrow. Others might be available though.

I will not be available tomorrow.  (My niece's company is letting employees use their Zoom for family purposes for the duration, so we now have a weekly Family Virtual Cocktail Hour on Fridays.)

• Like 1

Unofficial Homecoming Wiki - Paragon Wiki updated for Homecoming!  Your contributions are welcome!
(Not the owner/operator - just a fan who wants to spread the word.)