No more bouns/ Oxy stuff lol

Moonrazor

So I have portal joeckey. Free Panalx resersve, incarnates in every slot 50+1. I was about to take my niece to the park the game me a hard time- the 2nd I showed my card.

How do I rectifier the situation so that I can get these necesity's ASAP.

Love you guys!

Alos is JudasPrist touring aina...enough! its like ther rolloing stones lo

xann XXX-XXX-XXXX

Tosi didnt mind

Sam didnt ming

Majority rules again, I just might not use shake n Timmy plays ice, not run around hockey lol

(EDIT BY GM TAHQUITZ: No phone numbers in posts, please.)

Edited by GM Tahquitz
User safety is job #1.
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

4 hours ago, Radionuclide said:

I doubt it is UniqueDragon. UD made sense. He used some... strange phrasing. But, I at least understood what he was trying to say. I'm at a loss here.

I think they need to lay off the Oxy.

• Haha 1

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

Save OP. for posterity and all...

13 hours ago, Moonrazor said:

So I have portal joeckey. Free Panalx resersve, incarnates in every slot 50+1. I was about to take my niece to the park the game me a hard time- the 2nd I showed my card.

How do I rectifier the situation so that I can get these necesity's ASAP.

Love you guys!

Alos is JudasPrist touring aina...enough! its like ther rolloing stones lo

xann XXX-XXX-XXXX

Tosi didnt mind

Sam didnt ming

Majority rules again, I just might not use shake n Timmy plays ice, not run around hockey lol

(EDIT BY GM TAHQUITZ: No phone numbers in posts, please.)

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

2 hours ago, Coyotedancer said:

Kiddo home from school and being a menace with their parent/sibling's account?

I think we need to petition to have the title changed to the 'Drunk posting' thread.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Call Me Awesome said:

"And we'd all like to thank Gabby Johnson for that ringing endorsement and authentic Frontier Gibberish."

"Olson Johnson is right about Gabby Johnson being right!"

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Ura Hero said:

Smells like pancakes.. I'll have waffles.

Your avatar reminds me of an email I got from a salesman for a rigging company.  He said "I don't know what you asked for but here's a picture of a bunny with a pancake on his head".  Geeze, all I asked for was a harness for a scissor lift.  Not the sharpest pencil in the drawer. 

Guardian Survivor, occasional tanker and player of most AT's.

Guides: Invulnerability Tankers, The first 20 levels.  Invulnerability Tankers Soft Cap defense

Spoiler

That's where the meme originated.  At the time I started using the avatar and it was popular I did technical support and I always wanted to be able to email customers back and tell them; "I have no idea what you just asked, but here's a picture of a bunny with a pancake on it's head."

For the record, it wasn't me that emailed you.

If you are interested (not likely that you are, but anywho);  Oolong is the name of the rabbit.  

https://www.newstatesman.com/science-tech/internet/2017/11/living-meme-what-happened-bunny-pancake-its-head

3 minutes ago, Ura Hero said:

That's where the meme originated.  At the time I started using the avatar and it was popular I did technical support and I always wanted to be able to email customers back and tell them; "I have no idea what you just asked, but here's a picture of a bunny with a pancake on it's head."

If you are interested (not likely that you are, but anywho);  Oolong is the name of the rabbit.  

https://www.newstatesman.com/science-tech/internet/2017/11/living-meme-what-happened-bunny-pancake-its-head

Funny thing, I've gotten people that have never played CoH to use "pancake" instead of the f*bomb.

4 hours ago, Ura Hero said:

Interesting and no, I didn't know about the history.  Knowing that company and that salesman I figured he was an idiot and contacted the warehouse.  That was the only time I saw that meme and it was probably close to 10 years ago.

Guardian Survivor, occasional tanker and player of most AT's.

Guides: Invulnerability Tankers, The first 20 levels.  Invulnerability Tankers Soft Cap defense

Spoiler