Soundtrack to scraplocking.

Gauntlet_Prime

You gotta have a soundtrack if you wanna go full scraplock.  My album of choice is the DOOM 2016 soundtrack.  Some of the tracks are a little mellow but most are just straight up power chords galore.  As a bonus you get a dope set of narrated Doom Slayer story bits interspersed that get ya pumped.

What do you other scrappers listen to?

• Like 2

Not one I intentionally seek out, I generally just play whatever background music I'm in the mood for, but this one is pretty solid considering the anime it was set with:

• Like 4

Sturgill is an interesting artist in that his albums completely change genres between them while still being stellar at each of them. He absolutely tore up SNL.

For my playstyle:

Kickstart My Heart - Motley Crue

Fuel - Metallica

Wherever I Roam also works for me.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

4 hours ago, crkohl said:

Flying through Doom Eternal right now (and Nioh 2...and Persona 5 Royal...haven't played CoH in awhile). Highly recommend checking out this one @Gauntlet_Prime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDR8ArAuY3c

Everything Mick Gordon is awesome for scraplocking.  Facts.

4 hours ago, crkohl said:

Carpenter Brut is also amazing when you're trying to get amped. Here's one of my favorites by him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy9r2qeouiQ

That hit the spot right there.  Gave me a modern Streets of Rage vibe.  Love it.

The dude with the bat must be war mace/energy aura.

DnB and Jungle make the best fight music.

• Like 1

Liberty, Torchbearer, Excelsior, Everlasting

Jezebel Delias

Level 50 Fire/Elec/Mace Blaster

I am the Inner Circle!