How would you build humanoid Hamidon?

Menelruin

Was just toying with the idea of making Hamidon's human form as a character.  I'm thinking sentinel, with either recolored water blast or radiation blast as the primary (water since the goo is digesting you supposedly), and either regen (like the green mitos) or bio for the secondary.  Bio also fits as it would add toxic damage, again like the green mitos.

How would you guys build him?

I made one once. Deli owner in FF whose business went south after Devouring Earth attacks.

Hammy Don's Deli just couldn't last long after that...

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

On 3/24/2020 at 9:10 AM, Menelruin said:

Was just toying with the idea of making Hamidon's human form as a character.  I'm thinking sentinel, with either recolored water blast or radiation blast as the primary (water since the goo is digesting you supposedly), and either regen (like the green mitos) or bio for the secondary.  Bio also fits as it would add toxic damage, again like the green mitos.

How would you guys build him?

I would probably go either Plant/Earth Domi or Earth Thorns Domi. Either one would get you aspects of both the plants and the rocks that the DE usually throw at you.

I suppose, you could go Water or Radiation and maybe Radiation or Empathy for a Defender/Corrupter.

• Like 1

I would use magic origin. It was with Dark Magic that the Hamidon created itself.  I would go Bio Armor   I would use all of the asymmetrical parts and probably Search for odd looking  textures and addons to make the costume as inhuman as possible. I would use the elongated alien skull and search for poeces that fit on that without clipping that fit the rest of the costume pulling the head back into the design

i would go tank or brute. Hami is tough. I would probably go dark melee for 3 reasons. 1) hami is tough and this set makes any melee tougher. 2) hami was created with dark magic. 3) i really enjoy Dark melee and have it on a few of my incarnated 50s

• Like 1