Looking for an active, warm, diverse, and accepting SG for all

Strawberry

It's very important to me in this trying time to be a part of a SG that is accepting of all and doesn't promote any kind of homophobia, racism, or intolerance. I wish I didn't have to say this, but found out the hard way that the previous SG (will not mention names) did not promote the same ideals I would expect. This is especially important to me given the current atmosphere. In fact, I would honestly prefer not even to discuss politics in game or on the SG Discord/chat. I play this game to take my mind off that sort of thing. Please don't turn this thread into a political debate. I'm just looking for a community where I would fit in, and again, I wish I didn't even have to advertise myself like this, but as I said I learned the hard way from my mistake of silently expecting my previous SG to have the same ethic standards I do.

Edited by Strawberry
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

50 Kinetic Melee / Regen Scrapper  🐊

50 Pain Domination / Fire Defender  🍰 

Bit of self promotion:

We don't allow any politics, religion, or other social divisive discussions on our discord or our in game global channel.  We only ask one thing, that you enjoy playing the game with others that enjoying playing the game in all its fun facets.  Check us out...

Which reminds me... need to bump that thread again.

• Thumbs Up 1

Council of the Rose could always use fun people. We are accepting of all, although I don't think we are really politically correct. We have players of all sexes, races and sexual orientations...we have a ton of fun and are pretty tight. However, our only downfall (some may think) is that we aren't really politically correct. We don't offend or anything like that, we just keep things lose and fun is all. If that sounds like something you might be interested in, send @Rose or @TrixieChrome or @Solarverse a tell and we'll be more than happy to have you. Cheers!

On 6/5/2020 at 4:09 AM, Solarverse said:

Council of the Rose could always use fun people. We are accepting of all, although I don't think we are really politically correct. We have players of all sexes, races and sexual orientations...we have a ton of fun and are pretty tight. However, our only downfall (some may think) is that we aren't really politically correct. We don't offend or anything like that, we just keep things lose and fun is all. If that sounds like something you might be interested in, send @Rose or @TrixieChrome or @Solarverse a tell and we'll be more than happy to have you. Cheers!

I teamed with these guys on a Faathim TF last night and got to say they were great. Really fun and absolutely welcoming. Not in their SG myself but can’t recommend them highly enough. Some of the absolutely most enjoyable teaming I’ve had on CoX, whether it was Live or Homecoming. 

• Like 1

I know Everlasting has a very dedicated LGBTQ community/SGs there.  Though I'm not saying leave our server & go there. I just know they are very active there. As for here, I know some folks who arn't douchen nickels.  I for one, accept anyone so long they leave kids and dead bodies alone & stop trying to solo on teams 🙂

• 10 months later
  • 1 month later

ALL-OUT-WAR is the games largest community sg 2007-present and we are open minded but people have good and bad days so if someone makes a flip comment (humour) respond with a quip of your own...if your looking for the perfect sg that suits just you then form your own group...

Surround yourself with good people and walk away from the bad...

Now if your looking for a fun atmosphere full of great TEAM based players then come join us on Excelsior 🙂

Remember: If your not having fun then your not doing it right 😉

Edited by FeliciaDivine

• 3 weeks later

play nice, play fair.

-

may grace pluck from me my spite,

virtue wash me of disdain,

mercy lead me from an idolatry of self,

that would reach to warp of the mind of Man.

-

you may mark these words as the temples new commandment

some might say (with their head in the sand): 'I can disconnect here, for me - all external concerns vanish, in fact are banned! 

you see other else, your suffering ends (doesn't exist) when 'I am online to relax'. more so it is not a thing we shall ack. 

let's do the one, ya the double bind!  its such fun and most dont read these days so you can roll right on over them

... need a "model-obstacle",

- 'a role model who demonstrates an object of desire (that can which be without that which i dislike) and yet, in possessing that object, becomes a rival who obstructs fulfillment of the desire.'

make swift the way, the doors do open at command - for I have come to be in this place -

OstroTwo.jpg.e2da3a5530535fb702e678e98d3e20d7.jpg

you should be happy I am so beneficent, magnanimous, indeed 'the big man' - but allow me to endure in this line:

the best you'll ever be (remember i am modeling your behavior, emulate this, if you wish to proceed!):

* 'tolerated' as an element which must exist silently and unspoken' - such as this shall not be uttered here

*  you see... any less... it risks skism our 'community', make me feel 'oogy', or to my great ire - to furrow my brow in distaste, and recoil.

'not of this clique', one might exasperate.

Edited by honoroit
they wont read if they can excuse themselves

• 3 weeks later
On 6/3/2020 at 11:26 AM, Strawberry said:

It's very important to me in this trying time to be a part of a SG that is accepting of all and doesn't promote any kind of homophobia, racism, or intolerance. I wish I didn't have to say this, but found out the hard way that the previous SG (will not mention names) did not promote the same ideals I would expect. This is especially important to me given the current atmosphere. In fact, I would honestly prefer not even to discuss politics in game or on the SG Discord/chat. I play this game to take my mind off that sort of thing. Please don't turn this thread into a political debate. I'm just looking for a community where I would fit in, and again, I wish I didn't even have to advertise myself like this, but as I said I learned the hard way from my mistake of silently expecting my previous SG to have the same ethic standards I do.

I hope you have found a place you are comfortable.  If you are still looking the Cosmic Council on Excelsior is a great place to be. Personally I feel like I am gaming with a high end group grabbed from a Comic Con.  We do a LOT of content and have members from all walks of life. That we accept for who they are.