How do you get 50+3

Unlock and populate your Lore and Destiny T3s; each one applies a level shift but it only applies to Incarnate content, so far as I can tell.

He doesn't HAVE an ass.  That's one of the things we're transplanting!

This is why I slot Judgment and Interface with something when they unlock, but save all the geemies I collect during the unlock process for Lore and Destiny.  That way they may well be ready to take to tier 3 when they finally open.

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

You have two get to the rare Lore and Destiny powers to get the incarnate shift. So takes a little bit of effort to get there.

Retired, October 2022.

Fallout Engineer Rad/AR Defender || Peacemoon Empathy/Psi Defender || Svarteir Dark/Dark Controller

Everlasting || UK Timezone

4 minutes ago, Abraxus said:

Does it not also require your Alpha to be at T3 as well?

Yes.  Alpha @ T3 = +1, Destiny and Lore @ T3 = +2 and +3.  The order doesn't matter: whichever gets to T3 first is +1, then the next is +2, then the next is +3.

Edited by Rathulfr

@Rathstar

Energy/Energy Blaster (50+3) on Everlasting

Energy/Temporal Blaster (50+3) on Excelsior

Energy/Willpower Sentinel (50+3) on Indomitable

Energy/Energy Sentinel (50+1) on Torchbearer

4 minutes ago, Abraxus said:

Does it not also require your Alpha to be at T3 as well?

Yes.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

Alpha T3+ is described as granting a Level Shift, which applies to all content.

Lore and Destiny T3+ are described as granting Incarnate Shifts, which apply only to Incarnate content.

I haven't tried it without the Alpha, but I imagine slotting Lore and Destiny but not Alpha would make me 50+2 for Incarnate content but 50 for everything else.

• Like 1

On 6/9/2020 at 4:10 PM, FrauleinMental said:

Alpha T3+ is described as granting a Level Shift, which applies to all content.

Lore and Destiny T3+ are described as granting Incarnate Shifts, which apply only to Incarnate content.

I haven't tried it without the Alpha, but I imagine slotting Lore and Destiny but not Alpha would make me 50+2 for Incarnate content but 50 for everything else.

Right.

And note that the level shift for "all content" only applies when you're normally 50.  If you're doing a task force that exemps you to 30, you're still 30, not 31.

• Like 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

2 hours ago, JnEricsonx said:

I thought the +3 more meant for incarnate trials-did not know it applied to DA as well, I just figured the +1 from a Alpha T3 was all that carried there.

All of the revamped DA is Incarnate content, and you get all your Incarnate Shifts there.  (That's part of why Heather Townsend's arc is so easily farmed for Empyrean Merits.)