Patch Notes for June 24th, 2020

call me crazy, but did anything go out for 6/23 and then 6/24?

Edited by duane

"She who lives by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral, all too often dies by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral."  -Doc Buzzsaw

Pineapple 🍍 Pizza 🍕 is my thumbs up. 

It's likely going to be some time before anything gets moving again after the pandemic is well and truly taken care of.  And that's assuming nothing else happens to severely hamper the free time of the volunteer devs, or that they can get a workload delegation project going.

Even then, goodies, costume items, and Henchpet customization are all so monumentally large that you would see hype for DAYS before they get released, because they would be tested thoroughly in the Beta Shards, giving the community ample time to sense their approach.

22 hours ago, 1gecko said:

no new goodies 😞 ??

or costume items? (sigh)

or (best yet) - MMs being able to *choose* models/textures for their pets?!?!?! (I think this has been a standing plea since CoV first came out)

No new goodies. Look elsewhere for that, apparently.

26 minutes ago, Bubbleguts said:

No new goodies. Look elsewhere for that, apparently.

Or, perhaps be willing to be patient.  Good things come to those that wait, and the small "under the hood" tweeks are just as important in their own way.  Those kinds of things are what give us the rock-solid stability we have come to expect, and are typically precursors for the cool stuff that we don't even know about yet.  I'm good with that vs. the shiny of the week approach.

• Like 1

What was no more, is REBORN!

4 hours ago, BasherBot said:

So, have the SO changes been canceled? Or will we be expecting them some time in the near future?

That was an experiment, not a test of an upcoming change.

(And *sigh* the number of times I've had to explain this shows why the devs are reluctant to announce experiments.)

• Like 1

Unofficial Homecoming Wiki - Paragon Wiki updated for Homecoming!  Your contributions are welcome!
(Not the owner/operator - just a fan who wants to spread the word.)

1 hour ago, Doc_Scorpion said:

That was an experiment, not a test of an upcoming change.

(And *sigh* the number of times I've had to explain this shows why the devs are reluctant to announce experiments.)

They also have never stated if the experiment was successful or if they have any plans on moving the changes to live... hence the need to ask this question