Question: What would go good with */regen?

madatlis16

1 hour ago, Haijinx said:

Nerfing/

I dont think this is a thing : ) 

I was thinking maybe DM since it has the heal that would work well. I have a friend that did Katana b/c of the "def" + you get with one of the primary attacks.

Your friend is right.  With Regen, you want mitigation, and a separate 'layer' from healing - youve already got healing/regen.  You want to take less damage that needs healing.

Katana is the gold standard for this on Scrappers.  Claws could also work for the knocks - knock is some of the best CC in the game, in its own odd works-on-bosses way.

• Like 3

Great Justice - Invuln/Energy Melee Tank

Ann Atomic - Radiation/Super Strength Tank

Elecutrix - Electric Blast/Super Reflexes Sentinel

Ramayael - Titan Weapons/Bio Scrapper

C'len - Spines/Bio Brute

Anything that might provide +def to self or -tohit to targets could have synergy. Maybe even slows, etc..

Edited by Troo

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

I had not considered slows.  How much slow is in Ice?  Might be sportin.

Great Justice - Invuln/Energy Melee Tank

Ann Atomic - Radiation/Super Strength Tank

Elecutrix - Electric Blast/Super Reflexes Sentinel

Ramayael - Titan Weapons/Bio Scrapper

C'len - Spines/Bio Brute

don't forget attack activation times, as long ones can get ya killed if you take a dmg spike while mid-animation & have to wait to activate Recon/DP/Meld/MoG/ect ...i've tried most sets with /Regen & found Kat, MA, & Claw to mesh best (but you'll want to avoid the long activation attacks like Evis/Eagle/etc). 

staff/regen with whirlwind

Preach the GOSPEL of SPIN!!!

And do it on a broote, no cheat mode in shadow meld there. be a man, a SPINNING MAN!

Edited by Nemu

Liberty, Torchbearer, Excelsior, Everlasting

Jezebel Delias

Level 50 Fire/Elec/Mace Blaster

I am the Inner Circle!

I have a fire/regen scrapper, who isn't the powerhouse some of my others are, but this character was made to take on lowbie content and thrive there, and it works.  When Synapse is the weekly it's her time to shine.  Plenty of early AoE damage.  No endurance issues before 20. 

I also have staff/regen on a brute.  This one is a science experiment; I wanted to see if I could make a tanking brute using /regen.  Kinda sorta works, although my rad/electric brute is still the better tank.  Became my redside main.

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291