SUGGESTION: Female Character Customization.

I love certain customization options available for the male character. For example, you can combine the 'leather belt' upperbody option with a body paint option such as 'psych' to give the appearance of tattoos. Unfortunately, it appears that you can't do similar with female characters, as it seems their 'tops with skin' option = body paint. Are there any plans to make changes to this? I feel like it would help a lot for those who wish to create more 'alternative' appearing costumes.

• Like 3

There are always -plans- to add more Costume content, but the Homecoming Team has previously stated that until they have a certain level of quality, they will not be releasing proliferated costume materials.

So, very regretfully, it looks like we may be waiting a very long time before we see the lack of parity fully addressed, as much as I'd appreciate being proven wrong on that estimate.

• Like 3

But when it comes, you'll likely know about it (as people love new Alt / Costume options!).

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

The one thing I want for female costumes for most boots to have a "No High Heels" option.

Keep the heels on your ladies if you want them. I do not bedgrudge you that.

Now if the boot type is NAMED "Strapped Heels", or "Silettetos" or "Platforms", etc okay.  Thsoe should definitely remain heels-only. 

But I'd like some non-heels choices for the ladies under.

• Thigh Highs
  • Victorian Steampunk
  • Classic Steampunk
  • Gunslinger
  • Barbarian Fur  (really?  Female Barbarians all use giant heels?)
  • Barbarian Leather
  • Baggy Socks (sneakers + baggy socks, maybe?)
  • The Retro Sci-Fi's

Default boot for all of them can still have monster heels, just would like an option for flats of some kind too.

• Like 5

Let me decipher the suggestion a bit, it seems the gist of this post started by asking for female characters to get the option to be topless and have a body paint option..... 💡

Yes please!  😍

Edited by Mezmera
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Mezmera said:

Let me decipher the suggestion a bit, it seems the gist of this post started by asking for female characters to get the option to be topless and have a body paint option..... 💡

Yes please!  😍

lol.  I *think* the original post was more "can I have a Tops-with-Skin costume AND have tattoes/bodypaint, etc"

And a couple of the "Cybertech" options can kinda work for that.  And of course the ladies get the option of the glowing tsoo tattoos, which is nice.

But more options is generally good.

I know some may disagree but... I really would like to use Ghost Widow's hairstyle on my toons. I'm sorry but straight flowing hair is hardly "unique" and it has nice physics. If it would crash the game, of course not but I really think this is one of the "better" additions to add.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Zeraphia said:

I know some may disagree but... I really would like to use Ghost Widow's hairstyle on my toons. I'm sorry but straight flowing hair is hardly "unique" and it has nice physics. If it would crash the game, of course not but I really think this is one of the "better" additions to add.

Hair physics for ALL hairs, male and female, would be nice.  Even as an optional thing you could choose / block at the tailor, or in the Menu/Options/Graphics, etc.

It does seem odd that if you have a "Low Ponytail" on a dude or the "Glam" hair on a female, and you do a huge Superjump, then during the downward arc your hair stays EXACTLY in place.

It seems like AquaNet lives on in Paragon City  😉

1 hour ago, Zeraphia said:

Agreed, if it was possible without breaking anything I'd like there just to be all hairstyles available from all of the unique characters.  Who's to say that your new super just didn't go to the salon right out of the gate with a picture of Ghost Widow and say make it look like that.

I get that the full on unique look should be designated but things like hair, shoes, gloves and other accessories I'd like to see just available where possible.  

• Like 1