Announcement: Mid's for Mobile and web

magicjtv

I just wanted to let everyone know that the project to add mobile and web support to Mid's is underway.

The project is in its very early stages, but if you'd like to check it out or provide early feed back, feel free to stop by.

The link is: How's it look?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 10

One thing that I think ALL OF US WANT for the web version is ... being able to link to the build via URL.

Ideally speaking, if you've got the URL with the code hash built into the URL, the web version will just parse the URL into the build and pull up the completed build for you when going to the link.

Kind of like how this works (although obviously a LOT more complicated!) ... LINK

Basic idea here is that all you need to do is open the URL in a separate tab and you can view the build and flip back and forth to whatever post you're reading that references that build via that link which includes the necessary code hash to reconstruct the build on the web based planner.

• Like 1

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

I can hear my phone's battery crying already. As if I didn't spend enough time in that program. You monsters.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Sir Myshkin said:

I can hear my phone's battery crying already. As if I didn't spend enough time in that program. You monsters.

It sure won't be as intensive as mobile games.

Rumor is, CoH through wine android is on its way !

*cough* *ahem*

Edited by Zed

2 hours ago, darg said:

Available for iPhone pls

That usually means App Store if doing it as a standalone app.

Just use the web version on your iPhone.  So long as Safari can deal with it, you'll have it available for iPhone ...

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

On 7/9/2020 at 5:38 PM, magicjtv said:

I just wanted to let everyone know that the project to add mobile and web support to Mid's is underway.

The project is in its very early stages, but if you'd like to check it out or provide early feed back, feel free to stop by.

The link is: How's it look?

You are da man!  Thanks for putting forth all the effort!

• Like 1