What is the command to show in game time?

Glacier Peak

6 minutes ago, Glacier Peak said:

What is the slash command that tells you what time it is ingame?

I couldn't find one on the slash commands page, but that does not mean there isn't one. I did find this page about game time, which notes that it is midnight in-game on the hour and half hour, and noon in-game at XX:15 and XX:45. If you need to know your local time or the server time, the commands are /localtime and /servertime, respectively.

• Thanks 1

If you want a bit better of a running clock, you can also turn on chat timestamps (Options -> Windows -> Beta Features -> Chat Timestamps). I do 24 hour with seconds, which means any activity in any chat channel will give you a reasonable ongoing clock.

22 hours ago, AboveTheChemist said:

it is midnight in-game on the hour and half hour, and noon in-game at XX:15 and XX:45

HOLY CRAP!  Do you know how OLD that makes my dudes?  They're going to have to retire far earlier than expected... 😉

Also, we should use in-game time for TF ads... "Starting a Dr. Q TF (about 4 days)"  or "Numina TF forming (about 2 days)"  that'd be fun!

"ApeMage speed run (approx. 12hrs+) forming in RWZ..."

Edited by r0y
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later
On 7/18/2020 at 2:05 PM, Glacier Peak said:

What is the slash command that tells you what time it is ingame?

I just saw posted elsewhere that the /citytime command will give in-game time, and I can confirm that it works.

• Like 1

• 3 years later