Quest question

Alex-ander

Hi everybody i am a returning player and i am still getting used to COH again. I have a quest for my baby soldier to kill some Vahzilok and skulls in kings row. I cant find either. Am i missing somthing i have flown around kings row and nothing.

Thanks

They're there, unless you have competition or there's a zone event; for example, they tend to vacate during zone invasions.  On the other hand, there is a strange phenomenon where people can't seem to find any spawns for the mission that just popped up.  Normally you'll see Skuls in the area behind the PPD Station (on the opposite side from Blue Steel) as well as along the Aqueduct and near the Hospital.  Vahzilok are along the southern and western (mostly western, IIRC) edges of the zone.

• Like 1

Skulls are all over KR. Definitely by the hospital and police station, up near the warehouse (if you know where the... I think it's "Smokey" badge is, up there. Upper right.)

Vahz... I can picture the area (near the round storage tanks) but I can't think of where that area is on the map 😄

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

There are some buildings slightly north east of the tram station in Kings that pretty much always has Vahzilok around them. Skulls are all over, but there are normally some south of the building Blue steel is in front of (near the hospital).

Bopper: "resistance resists resistible resistance debuffs"

Nafsmar is right. Happens too often to be a coincidence.

• Like 1

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)