Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

15 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

6/15 – Barracuda (Level 45-50 - Red Side - Grandville) – All Controller or Dominator Team / Clown Costumes

I'll try to be there with Kataigis - Elec./Storm.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/8/2024 at 2:49 PM, TrixieKixx said:

6/15 – Barracuda (Level 45-50 - Red Side - Grandville) – All Controller or Dominator Team / Clown Costumes

It's been a while, I'd like to participate.

Agent Caustic

Electric/Poison Controller

• Thumbs Up 1

I will be there with Glissade (Ice/Kin Controller). 

EDIT: I just remembered while looking for a suitable toon that we had something similar a while ago on a Respec Trial:

@TygerDarkstorm: You chance to go again 😉 

Edited by Bananiac
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

Shout out to the Theme Teamers and @TraumaTrain, the Theme Team thread is the sixth most viewed (non-stickied/pinned) topic on the entire Homecoming forums! I requested this thread be stickied/pinned, but I haven't seen anyone sticky/pin it so I figured there was some reason behind not doing so. @GM Impervium any chance this thread can be stickied/pinned?

image.thumb.png.90877afa57f9279539f941bbe60fa6a6.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

On 6/8/2024 at 2:45 PM, TrixieKixx said:

6/8 – Dr. Aeon (Level 35-50 - Red Side: Cap au Diable-Hard Mode 1) –  One AT of each type (first come, first served...this didn't work out like it should have, but we had to pick up two people) - All Gold Costumes

I loved looking at all the pictures! thanks so much for doing that. It looked like a fun and challenging time. 50 defeats, oh my! Love all the gold costumes. Question: Who exactly was Bathroom-Bot? It looked like a Tarantula Mistress mentioned it! 

• Like 1

On 6/11/2024 at 4:19 AM, Bananiac said:

I will be there with Glissade (Ice/Kin Controller). 

EDIT: I just remembered while looking for a suitable toon that we had something similar a while ago on a Respec Trial:

@TygerDarkstorm: You chance to go again 😉 

She has been MIA a long time now! Also, that plain text in my post looks wrong, like your computer didn't translate my formatting! 😮 

55 minutes ago, Midnyte said:

I loved looking at all the pictures! thanks so much for doing that. It looked like a fun and challenging time. 50 defeats, oh my! Love all the gold costumes. Question: Who exactly was Bathroom-Bot? It looked like a Tarantula Mistress mentioned it! 

I assume that it was a foe that Becky (the tarantula that we had to lead through the first mission) killed? She was talking to it or Dread Pirate Joey. She made up nicknames for things.

I know Cece wanted to bring her controller and I have a dominator I could bring.  This has unfortunately been a very busy week.  Our daughter-in-law passed and we had her funeral today.  It looks like 2 spots are open, but I won't know if she will still want to go until the morning.

• Sad 6

7 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

I assume that it was a foe that Becky (the tarantula that we had to lead through the first mission) killed? She was talking to it or Dread Pirate Joey. She made up nicknames for things.

Aha, I couldn't see her name but I had a feeling that may have been Becky. Cool!

3 hours ago, Milrop said:

I know Cece wanted to bring her controller and I have a dominator I could bring.  This has unfortunately been a very busy week.  Our daughter-in-law passed and we had her funeral today.  It looks like 2 spots are open, but I won't know if she will still want to go until the morning.

Oh my goodness... What a tragedy. I'm so sorry for your loss.

11 hours ago, Milrop said:

I'm so sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences to your family.

11 hours ago, Milrop said:

Such sad new, condolences. 

Barracuda SF - Clown costumes - Controllers/Dominators

Saturday, June 15, 2024

2lSQVzT.jpg

EX0jIMU.jpg

Althea Gaia by @TrixieKixx
ADS0Yjg.jpg

Casualty of War by @Princess Cecilia
XBj58dh.jpg

Great Dondini by @Milrop
uPN3sho.jpg

Kataigis by @Burnt Umber
0Zx2k5s.jpg

Glacial Harmony by @Midnyte
sInsStn.jpg

@FrauleinMental
tmPLbgw.jpg

Agent Caustic by @drdread
n7PvGKo.jpg

Glissade by @Bananiac
DovAX4U.jpg

@Jaxman100 showed up to hang out and take pictures with us with Nymra and her "crystal ball" 😄 
A0vE2Np.jpg

We had overflow today.... @Tsoo Much appeared too with Montsoon
0ogyt0j.jpg

atQITVZ.jpg

GEPsCBI.jpg

HtgE6Bk.jpg

Ds0Akot.jpg

CKsHwHA.jpg

35QAVYL.jpg

o2BeAQ6.jpg

uFBumib.jpg

~ The End ~

Edited by Midnyte
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

The Theme Team meets at noon EST every Saturday. Please let us know if you sign up and can't make it! If you tag me in your post, I'll see it.

6/1 – Moonfire (Level 23-28 - Blue Side: Striga Isle) – Wolf or Vampire Costumes - Any AT with Claws or Psionic as one of your powers!

6/8 – Dr. Aeon (Level 35-50 - Red Side: Cap au Diable-Normal Mode) –  One AT of each type (first come, first served) - All Gold Costumes

6/22 – Tree of Thorns Respec #3 (Level 44-50 – Red Side: Nerva Archipelago) – Any AT / Game of Thrones costumes

6/29 – Posi 1 & 2 (Level 8-15 and Level 11-16 – Blue Side: Steel Canyon) – Any AT with Martial Arts as one of the powers / Martial Arts costumes

@TrixieKixx Rhaegel - Fire Blast/Thermal Radiation Corruptor (Here be Dragons!)

@Bananiac Khal Drogo - Katana/Regen Scrapper (the great Dothraki Horselord of the eastern plains)

@Midnyte Midnyte - DM/WP Brute (maybe Daenerys - the Mother of Dragons!)

@TygerDarkstorm Love Like Winter - Ice/Ice/Ice Dom (representing the Ice Walkers) or Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM (representing House Stark)

Edited by TrixieKixx

14 hours ago, Milrop said:

My condolences on your and your family's loss.

Our themes for July so you can get ready in advance! I hope you enjoy 🙂 

7/6 - Apex / Tin Mage (Level 50 - Purple - RWZ) - All Widow Team / Horror Movie Creature (how scary!) costumes

7/13 - Sara Moore (Level 40-50; Blue Side: Cascade Archipelago) - Any AT / How close can you get to the costumes of our enemies? (Circle of ThornsNemesisSoldiers of Rularuu) Let's infiltrate!!

7/20 - Imperious (Level 35-50 - Purple - Cimerora) - "Under the Sea" One power needs to be Water-themed / Fish costumes

7/27 - Penelope Yin (Level 20-25 – Blue Side: Independence Port) - Any AT / Rocky Horror Picture Show costumes

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/15/2024 at 6:07 PM, Jaxman100 said:

Some scary clowns!

theme team clowns.jpg

Agent Caustic is seriously giving me the creeps 😆

• Haha 2

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

On 6/15/2024 at 7:49 PM, TrixieKixx said:

6/22 – Tree of Thorns Respec #3 (Level 44-50 – Red Side: Nerva Archipelago) – Any AT / Game of Thrones costumes

Signing up with Khal Drogo, the great Dothraki Horselord of the eastern plains.

(Katana/Regen Scrapper, for the record).

• Thumbs Up 1

23 hours ago, Bananiac said:

Signing up with Khal Drogo, the great Dothraki Horselord of the eastern plains.

(Katana/Regen Scrapper, for the record).

**swoons** Dare I attempt to make Dany?

@TrixieKixx: I'll bring Midnyte - DM/WP Brute, who strongly needs to Usurp some Thorns 😄

• Thumbs Up 1