Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

9 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

It was another epic time with our all Romance (costume only) Citadel today. Happy Valentine's to all of you and thanks for all the great screenshots! You guys (and ladies) are the best to team with!

For next week, February 20th, we will be taking on the Lady Grey TF (35-50 Hero or Villain - Lady Grey). The theme is Robots (costume only), although if you want to bring someone with bots along, you're more than welcome!

@TrixieKixx (on my alt Fia) - Mechi - Robotic / Time Manipulation MM

@FrauleinMental- Jean-Luc Wick - Beam Rifle / Willpower Sentinel

Also, so you don't have to go looking for the theme for the following week...February 27th ~ Mortimer Kal (20-40 Villain - The Fire and the Flames) ~ Spicy Hot…All Fire Powersets (only one of your powers must be Fire)

We should also think about sticking around after the TF and finishing the Rikti Invasion when it spawns, as this can unlock the Accolade "Elusive Mind"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@TrixieKixx I hope to be there next week on EnvironmentaBots, a Bots/Nature MM

• Like 2

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

On 2/13/2021 at 5:41 PM, TrixieKixx said:

For next week, February 20th, we will be taking on the Lady Grey TF (35-50 Hero or Villain - Lady Grey). The theme is Robots (costume only), although if you want to bring someone with bots along, you're more than welcome!

@TrixieKixx: Count me in! I am working on an actual robot but if I don't get her leveled up in time, I will create a robot costume on a character who needs the badge. Will update sometime this week. 🙂

EDIT 2/17: @TrixieKixx: Okay, my new robot is ready. She is a cylon named T O A S T E R. Assault rifle/Inv Sentinel. 😄

Edited by Midnyte
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, socom242 said:

We should also think about sticking around after the TF and finishing the Rikti Invasion when it spawns, as this can unlock the Accolade "Elusive Mind"

Love this idea! Will find a character who needs all those badges too. (plus it means we get to spend more time together ♥)

• Like 2

21 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

It was another epic time with our all Romance (costume only) Citadel today. Happy Valentine's to all of you and thanks for all the great screenshots! You guys (and ladies) are the best to team with!

@TrixieKixx (on my alt Fia) - Mechi - Robotic / Time Manipulation MM

@FrauleinMental- Jean-Luc Wick - Beam Rifle / Willpower Sentinel

@TygerDarkstorm- EnvironmentaBots - Bots / Nature MM

@Midnyte- TBD

Also, so you don't have to go looking for the theme for the following week...February 27th ~ Mortimer Kal (20-40 Villain - The Fire and the Flames) ~ Spicy Hot…All Fire Powersets (only one of your powers must be Fire)

@TrixieKixx I would revisit Black Ice Rez for this, my Psy / Mind Blaster.

Not quite a Robot as such. But "a sentient AI in a crystalite-metallic bodyframe". I hope we can make that count 🙂

I may need to respec this one some of these days, not quite impressed with the perfomance of this set.

I have the nagging feeling this could also be a consequence of always being broke and not affording the badass enhancements to make it the 1-man-army it rightfully should be 😇

• Like 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

@Bananiac This is a costume only theme...you just need a costume that looks robotic...no need to have a "robot toon"...I just so happened to want to make an MM with Bots 😄 I'll put you down for that toon, but if you change your mind, just let me know. Here's what my girl looks like. BTW, I just got her to Level 48 yesterday. I'm hoping to get her to 50 and get her Alpha slot opened up before Saturday.

1112579825_2021-02-15(1).jpg.c56be74c623f84a15fcad5b9942913e3.jpg

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Like 3

Thanks again, @TrixieKixx, for setting up the TF and herding the cats!  It was a hard-fought victory.  Those green mitos really gave us a run for our money.

Also, thanks to the people in Help chat who gave us suggestions!  I removed Taser Dart from my tray at around level 10, and I'd never used Day Job: Tear Gas.

I only got two pics:

screenshot_210220-11-56-43.thumb.jpg.ab6dcacd60c86936fb2c5750a2e79a2c.jpg

Bots, Bots, Bots!

screenshot_210220-14-27-02.thumb.jpg.92e4066d6676b0a3a4f016a799118906.jpg

Completion!

• Like 6

Teehee, @Midnyte you have Black Ice Rez's bio up with my character. 😅

Tried to get a few pics myself of all of our wonderful chaos. I've only ever tried LGTF once, and the group I was in couldn't get past Hami, so I had never completed it until today. 😄

screenshot_210220-11-21-45.jpg?width=192
screenshot_210220-11-14-39.jpg?width=192
screenshot_210220-11-14-35.jpg?width=192
screenshot_210220-10-13-59.jpg?width=192
screenshot_210220-09-46-26.jpg?width=192
screenshot_210220-09-38-26.jpg?width=192
screenshot_210220-09-36-13.jpg?width=192
screenshot_210220-09-32-30.jpg?width=192

• Like 5

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

1 minute ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

Teehee, @Midnyte you have Black Ice Rez's bio up with my character. 😅

Oh geez, my apologies. Today was so scattered... started early while I was in the middle of taking close-ups, so didn't even get everybody. 😞 And then no group pics because it ran so long and some had to leave before the invasion. Really proud of our Hami success though! I will edit the pictures to set things right. 🙂 Thanks so much for letting me know of my goof!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Midnyte said:

Oh geez, my apologies. Today was so scattered... started early while I was in the middle of taking close-ups, so didn't even get everybody. 😞 And then no group pics because it ran so long and some had to leave before the invasion. Really proud of our Hami success though! I will edit the pictures to set things right. 🙂 Thanks so much for letting me know of my goof!

Oh it's no big deal! 🙂 Today's abrupt start caught me off guard too!

• Like 2