Armsman - Get off that Name!

Turric

youre-not-my-real-mom-bajio6401-august-2

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

1 minute ago, Enormotron said:

Well the character was last played 499 days ago, dunno why you can reserve it but Turric can't.

Different shard, they want it on Indomitable.

In practice, the last login doesn't matter because the naming policy has to be checked manually, so even on Live it wasn't widely enforced because it was too much effort.

• 2 weeks later
On 10/8/2020 at 10:45 AM, FrauleinMental said:

In practice, the last login doesn't matter because the naming policy has to be checked manually, so even on Live it wasn't widely enforced because it was too much effort.

Are you referring to the 'Name Release Policy'?  It's an automated process but it has NOT been implemented.  And maybe never will be.  It was announced quite a while ago and still not activated.  Back on live they ran the program and it freed up a lot LESS names than they expected so they didn't do it again.

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.