-3 level shift in Apex TF

Uun

A few nights ago I was running the first mission of the Apex TF on my 50+3 brute. All incarnate slots are unlocked and slotted with tier 3 abilities. After exiting the sewer, I found that I wasn't able to hit anything. My chance to hit had dropped from 95% to around 45%. I pulled up the combat attributes and found that it was showing a level shift of -3 , as if I had no incarnate abilities at all. I started monitoring this. For the remainder of the mission, level shift jumped from -3 to +1 every few minutes. This problem seemed to go away after I entered the second mission.

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

Yes, it's a common bug. Where you can just exit the mission and enter it again (usually the NPC/portal where you spawn at the start. If all else fails close CoH (but do not leave the TF) and come back).

4 hours ago, ThreeEyeBlack said:

You can also click the "walk" power (it will de-toggle everything), wait a few seconds, and then unclick it.  By the time you click all your toggles, your level shift should have been fixed.  Not sure what magic makes that fix the issue, but it works for me.

Interesting find.  I just tried it, and the Walk power deactivates all my Incarnate powers, including the Alpha.  (Everything vanishes from my buff bar except passive Day Job buffs, Accolades, and Inherent.)  Deactivating Walk reactivates the passive Incarnates.  Void Skiff has the same effect.

Edited by FrauleinMental

I've found I nearly always get this bug if I charge into the fight ASAP upon zoning. No idea why, but if I'm one of the first players in the mission and try to go straight into the battle I get the -4s, but if I just sit near the mission entrance for a little bit, usually waiting for everyone to join, it never seems to happen.

Edited by Vanden

11 hours ago, metacore said:

I've also heard, but can't personally confirm, that this bug doesn't not affect you if you have a T4 alpha slotted.

I got this bug on an Apex with my main, who has T4 everything (including Alpha), so having a T4 Alpha won't prevent this bug.

Want more from Praetoria? Check out my level 40+ Praetoria missions in AE! I've got 3 complete arcs, with a 4th in the works!
Praetorians can get to AE in Pocket D by going through Studio 55.