Any survivors from Triumph?

Sh4rpie

Well, I just checked back into the game a couple of weeks ago, and I miss my Triumph players! I was:

Mr. Uganda - Global Heroics

Mu'shroom - Fusion Force

Polar Fury - Wildcards

Thermablaze

Chalk

and more!

If you know me, feel free to message me here in the forums, or hit me up in game @NakDaddy. I play mostly on Everlasting.

• Like 1

Can't believe this is a thing.  I had to leave City of Heroes before even seeing the latest updates cause I just didn't have a computer.  Now I can play again!  I tried DC Universe and Champions didn't catch my attention for long.  The customization and gameplay still holds up well here!  Anyway, I was AmericanSpirit (Inv/SS Tank) on Triumph most of my time on COH.  Was a member of the SG Earth Protectors.  Good to see everyone! 

Hey AmericanSpirit! I was in Earth Protectors for a bit with my toon Lil Boom-Stick.  A friend and I had made twin toons. She was Lil Butane and we both joined Earth Protectors. I’m sure we played together back in the day. 

1 hour ago, Kaasha said:

Hey AmericanSpirit! I was in Earth Protectors for a bit with my toon Lil Boom-Stick.  A friend and I had made twin toons. She was Lil Butane and we both joined Earth Protectors. I’m sure we played together back in the day. 

Sweet!  Know anyone else around?  What server you  on?

12 hours ago, AmericanSpirit said:

Sweet!  Know anyone else around?  What server you  on?

Yea, there are many from Triumph that play.  I am mainly on Torchbearer.  I play a lot with another supergroup that was also back on Triumph, Fusion Force.  We have recreated the coalition with members of Wild Cards and Global Heroics.  Many of the members of those groups are playing on torchbearer.  

12 hours ago, Kaasha said:

Yea, there are many from Triumph that play.  I am mainly on Torchbearer.  I play a lot with another supergroup that was also back on Triumph, Fusion Force.  We have recreated the coalition with members of Wild Cards and Global Heroics.  Many of the members of those groups are playing on torchbearer.  

Ok cool!

• 2 weeks later
On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 3:09 PM, Sh4rpie said:

Hello all,

Former Wild Card, which was part of the Grand Coalition along side Global Heroics and Fusion Force, had plenty of different heroes but went by Sh4rpie. Just seeing if anyone else made it back to this game. I know that I saw a bunch of Triumph folks on the City of Titans kickstarter but I never got around funding that endeavor. Keeping my fingers crossed. Hello and I hope to be back in Paragon City soon!

I remember you man..

• 2 weeks later

Sorry, late to the party (I only started back up a couple of weeks ago).

I played as Ares, Ursus, Crius, Malakim, Razputin, Starburst Omega, Plasma Cutter, Blackbow, and some others on Triumph.  My wife played with me as MacKenzie and Fire Opal.

I played on Triumph from a couple of days after CoH started to when it ended.  Glad to be back.

• 2 months later

Now that I've figured out where I've come from... I used to play on Triumph! lol The only character of mine I can remember is Tiger Goddess (emp/arch defender). I played off and on from ~2006-2011ish. I remember seeing the Feline Fellowship around and the name Pride is definitely familiar. I think Tiger Goddess may have  been in the Fellowship briefly. I ran a small SG for a little while as well, but I can't remember the name of it. >_<

So hello Triumph peoples! I'm currently on Everlasting and occasionally on Indomitable.

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Hey, fellow Triumph peeps, the Revenants used to be a VG on that shard. We hosted costume contests and base raids quite often. 

Our leader was Blood Horn who you might remember (unfortunately Blood aka Greg passed 3 yrs ago).

Almost all of the old VG are back and we are looking for any people from Triumph that might not have been as lucky as us to come back together with so many members. 

We have monthly scheduled events, Wednesdays are Praetoria Day, we do badging, TF/SF, some of us are starting to get back into PVP, farming, a teamspeak server, etc.

Redside on Everlasting is starting to get a good population and we would like to cultivate it through costume contests, DFB, content, etc.

If you remember Boomie, Slade, Evil Aye, Warpact, Daughter of Diablo, Frija, Zmar, Kelmar, Neon Meow, Charge, Electraline, Pyerune or Blood Horn then you've teamed with us or been a part of the Revenants. 

So if you miss the old days and want a place to call home and good friends to share your new adventures with then get in contact with one of us through our in game globals.

@Boomie

@PapaSlade

@Larker

@Killroy

@Warpact 

Edited by The_Warpact

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

On 10/16/2020 at 11:13 PM, Veelectric Boogaloo said:

I remember Tiger Goddess, think I might have been coalied with your sg while you were active and chatty. I was @mr. verene at the time and iirc you were in an sg with @krad notorp who i'm still in touch with but doesn't play.

Oh, the name mr. verene sounds familiar! I have the worst memory ever. >_< It's like, after I quit playing the game regularly and it got shut down, everything CoH related just whooshed right out of my head.

• Like 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Old Master
Medbot 5600
Johnny Falcon
Leonidus Claw
MachoWoman wGun
Vegaton
Siberian Weretiger
Lava Lord
Sigmund Shadowslayer
Hokuto Kenshiro
Silver Snowflake
Oldman Icicle

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

Hello fellow Triumph folks!! I'm super sorry for being late to the party. I actually joined Homecoming in May of 2019 but I didn't know they had a reconnect section in the forums!!!! In Triumph I was know as Gata Michu Michu and was part of the Feline Fellowship. Now I'm know as 331(Eel) in Excelsior. I'm glad to see so many of you made it back home!

Edited by winden88

• 3 weeks later
On 3/6/2020 at 11:19 AM, rubeus6 said:

Is this also Corpsman from the old days?

-This is FireKatt.

Hello FireKatt,

Unsung was another Rad/Emp Def that I ran into a few times, however he wasn't me.

I'm the Former Jarhead known as Corpsman that you knew and ran with. I recreated Corpsman on Excelsior (along with my SG "Paragon's 911 Force"}, however since "Corpsman" was taken, my global is now @The-Corpsman. Hit me up.

Hello all my Triumph Fam,

I see several names that I remember running with.  Burte Force, Angelikah, Kay Parfait, Snow Globe, Wyldsyde, Gen Electric, MintMiki, and FireKatt, I remember many fun times with you all.

This is Corpsman {Emp/Rad Def} that wore Red/White Camo and was Founder of "Paragon's 911 Force" SG.  I'm back here and mainly on Excelsior. If you're on Excelsior and would like to team up, just let me know. My Global is @The-Corpsman.

On 11/5/2020 at 3:32 PM, Corpsman said:

Hello all my Triumph Fam,

I see several names that I remember running with.  Burte Force, Angelikah, Kay Parfait, Snow Globe, Wyldsyde, Gen Electric, MintMiki, and FireKatt, I remember many fun times with you all.

This is Corpsman {Emp/Rad Def} that wore Red/White Camo and was Founder of "Paragon's 911 Force" SG.  I'm back here and mainly on Excelsior. If you're on Excelsior and would like to team up, just let me know. My Global is @The-Corpsman.

OMG! This is Healix! (also Angelikah) SO good to see you! @healix is still my global and all my characters are on Excelsior....in honor of Stan Lee. On live, I created the Wings over Paragon sg, and a few old members are here now. My sg here is Wings Memorial Annex...welcome home!

WelcomeHomeLogo_lg.png.190d43afcd9b44330ca8a7f5142a1181.png

y0Y5yFQ.png Forever grateful to be back in my city!

• 4 weeks later

Triumph has lost one of its' survivors.  @Justarisor as I usually knew him, Tet, has passed away.  It was always a pleasure to find myself teamed with him.  There is a post in the "Fallen but not Forgotten" section of the forums.  Drop a note if you had the pleasure of his company.

Can't believe I never posted here. 

Started on Triumph right after i3 and was a part of The Dark Knights of Justice SG then to the Osiris Organization. 

You may have seen one of my toons in your team. 

Onidou - Nrg/Nrg Blaster

Abs0lute-Zer0 - Ice/SS Tank

K-Know - Rad/Rad Defender

Currently on Excelsior  @Onidou

• 3 weeks later

Are there any members of the HUB global channel here? I know the channel was initially used by the supergroups The Forgotten Legion, Keepers of the Twilight, and Priory of Scion, but was always growing to include more groups. 

There are a handful of HUBbers on Excelsior and a few others on Torch. We’d love to find more of our old friends. 

@Armistead

• 3 weeks later

I'm so annoyed that I deleted my spreadsheet with my CoH/V characters in it and now can't remember their names, apart from my Scrapper....

Critical Hit

...whom I have recreated on Reunion. I had an Electric Blaster who was my other main and for the life of me I cannot recall her name!

I doubt anyone will remember me, as I had few friends back then, but there is one, a fellow Brit, who played a blue skinned Controller named Snow.... something, might have been Snow Storm, but I'm not sure, but I seem to recall that they were quite well known 😞

Anyone here's a screenshot of us both dancing, with cowboy hats on in case it jogs anyones memory 🙂

They were quite gfriendly with another Controller who was tiny and always wore red, but I can't recall their name, and I've included another photo with her in too along with Snow. No idea who the tank was in this scrrenshot either.

screenshot_0066.jpg

screenshot_0018.jpg

Edited by KaityUK