Happy Thanksgiving

Player2

Let's all give thanks for the food and family and 2020 being nearly over, and to the Homecoming team as well for keeping us defending the city for over a year going strong & still getting better.

Of course, modern Thanksgiving Day tradition demands that we now decorate for Christmas...  so let's shut it all down and start up with the winter event.  😄

• Like 5

HAPPY TOIKEY DAY ALL!!

• Like 1

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

1 hour ago, The_Warpact said:

Thank you everyone especially the devs!

202011150519-2Va0rpDUTw.jpeg

Is that Boomtown?  I can bring my fire/fire blaster.  Take down and roast at the same time.  Dibs on a leg!

EDIT:  Oh, and I say we name the giant monster "Giblet".

Edited by Techwright
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

I posted this on an earlier forum post, but I think it's fitting to copy it here...

"Come help us beat the stuffing out of The Gobbler the latest giant monster escapee from the secret program known as "The Farm" See The Puritan for your temporary power {Temporary Power:Infusion Baster}!"

And obviously my vote is for "The Gobbler", thanks for your consideration.

• Like 1

Thanksgiving is a holiday where everyone celebrates staying home from work for 2 extra days in the same week.  This, in a year in which I haven't gone in to work since mid-March, doesn't seem so special.

Active on Excelsior:

Prismatic Monkey - Seismic / Martial Blaster, Shadow Dragon Monkey - Staff / Dark Brute, Murder Robot Monkey - Arachnos Night Widow

4 hours ago, Shred Monkey said:

Thanksgiving is a holiday where everyone celebrates staying home from work for 2 extra days in the same week.  This, in a year in which I haven't gone in to work since mid-March, doesn't seem so special.

You get Thanksgiving day off? AND the day after?!?

Man, you're lucky.

I haven't had a job where I got any Holidays off, unless it happened to fall on a day I normally didn't work.

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

I know its hard for Batman fans to hear - but Bruce is not always right

I'm actually not that big a Batman fan.

I can, however, be facetious with a straight face.

Makes people wonder sometimes.

And, it's even easier on the interwebs. 😉

I'd more or less see Kevin Conroy's Batman stare at the group, then a hint of a sly smile appear on his face.

"The greatest superpower is the one,,, you haven't told anyone about."

*returns a piercing stare to questioning looks*

"Also, those superpowers you've just told me about? I've a plan to deal with every one of them.  Every. Last. One."

*More penetrating stare*

"Hard."  

*Breaks into a Bruce Wayne beaming smile*

"Who'd like some pumpkin pie?"