maximum number of toggles

wjrasmussen

16 hours ago, Ironblade said:

I was going to post that again if someone hadn't linked to it.  🙂

It took me a while to find. I knew I'd seen someone mention it here. I ran a spines/da scrapper back in the stone age on live and remember laughing like a drain when I first saw that write up.

These days there are so many more end management options it must be possible to build a version that would actually function? For a given value of 'function' of course.

i run dark armor with all toggles on.  i also run the two fighting shields.  in previous versions (well, one still exists, intact) i have also used energy masterys accuracy toggle as well as combat jumping and manuevers.  i find the extra defense unnecessary.  i also find the accuracy toggle not as good as dropping all energy mastery and replacing with soul mastery and throwing purples in the two AoE powers there.

On 12/15/2020 at 8:47 AM, Black Zot said:

... You forgot Sprint.

Toggle Man is not such a connoisseur of toggles that he'd forget the granddaddy of 'em all.  Toggle Man runs Sprint all the time. Because Toggle Man knows what's up. Toggle Man wishes he could run all four Veteran sprints too, at the same time. But we try not to remind him of it... Toggle Man dies a little inside every time he thinks about a Toggle he can't run...

Don't cry for Toggle Man. He needs you to be strong. He needs you to Toggle On your Brave Face for him, ok? Ok.

• Haha 5

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

One toggle you all forgot:

REST

• Victory: reserved for future use
  • Indom: Schtick, Pummel Pete, Plymouth, Pilkington
  • Reunion: Ghost Legacy, 7s7e7v7e7n7, Mind Funk, Bluto
  • Excelsior: Phrendon Largo, Fred Bumbler, John van der Waals,Allamedia Jones, Tzapt, Sn1pe
  • Torchbearer: Phrendon Largo, Kenny Letter,  Bewm, La Merle, Enflambe', Rock Largo, Bulk of the Weather, Retired Phrendon
  • Everlasting: Phrendon Largo, Krown, Buzz Words, Bicycle Repairman, Dee Fender, Carmela Soprano, Radmental Boy, Beet Salad, Sporanghi,Sue Ahn Cuddy, Fukushima Technician, Snow Globe Girl, Thug Therapist, Apple Brown Betty

2 hours ago, KC4800 said:

REST

Well... as it's exclusive and End-positive, I think we can leave that one aside. 🙂

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

21 hours ago, Shenanigunner said:

Well... as it's exclusive and End-positive, I think we can leave that one aside. 🙂

Well Toggle Man probably looks at it longly I'm sure.  Maybe I shouldn't mention I've seen it used to work on damage taken badges.  Step into Tyrants? lava beds after going into Rest next to the pool by using 20 breakfree to overcome the immobilization.  Caveat:  I've no idea if this trick still works, it was a long time ago when l saw it done.

On 12/18/2020 at 7:28 AM, KC4800 said:

REST

Who forgot Rest?  Certainly not Toggle Man.

"Toggle Man goes through endurance 8 times faster than he recovers it. Toggle Man can only actually finish turning all his Toggles on
before his blue bar empties out, if he turns on Rest first, and that makes Toggle Man uncomfortable even if Rest is a Toggle too.
Toggle Man wants to know if he can mooch a couple blues?"

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

On 12/19/2020 at 8:13 AM, Doomguide2005 said:

Well Toggle Man probably looks at it longly I'm sure.  Maybe I shouldn't mention I've seen it used to work on damage taken badges.  Step into Tyrants? lava beds after going into Rest next to the pool by using 20 breakfree to overcome the immobilization.  Caveat:  I've no idea if this trick still works, it was a long time ago when l saw it done.

It should, but that's the painfully slow way for squishy AT's.

If you have high hit points, you can use a Rikti lieutenant who hits for 1500 pts or more (depending on his level above yours) every few seconds.

1 hour ago, Ironblade said:

It should, but that's the painfully slow way for squishy AT's.

If you have high hit points, you can use a Rikti lieutenant who hits for 1500 pts or more (depending on his level above yours) every few seconds.

No doubt,  the method was both really old and largely more for the silliness of moving about in rest as anything I suspect.