The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Mod 8 promised me...

Cherry

That by issue 34 we'd have a trick yo yo power set. Since that wont ever come into fruition i have an easier request.

Can we PLEASE have female masterminds. And not ugly 1s. You guys are super talented and Im sure you can pull it off. 

Im asking on behalf of everyone. Your prompt attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated. 

Or make me a trick yo yo power set, as mod 8, better known as The Ocho, promised me.

Thanks, Much love.

~Cherry 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Snarky said:

Want to watch me make this pencil disappear?  Pay close attention...

Go to the character creator.  Select Mastermind.  get to costume creator.  Pick female.  Tailor to satisfaction.  You have a female Mastermind.

Ta-da!

Befitting name. We think the request is probably for mastermind *pets*, since it's pretty obvious to anyone that you can make your own character look and gend however you want.

Edited by Fidgetcetera
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I vaguely remember some response on this back in the day about not allowing us to order females to do things or it would bump us up to an M rated game because the things that happen on the internet and such. Insert whatever mental picture you wanna draw onto that, but giving the players the ability to do it was thought would lead to situations that would be equivalent GTA's hot coffee issue.

• Like 1

I already make my male MM pets do plenty of offensive things.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

Henchpet customization and female henches are very common requests:

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/18930-custom-pet-costumes/?tab=comments#comment-211244

To the best of my knowledge, no OFFICIAL word has -ever- been made, from the original Legacy/Retail Devs or (especially) the Homecoming Devs on the potential issue of "inappropriate content" in relation to this topic.

Given that anyone can roll an infinite number of free accounts and make characters of any appearance perform all sorts of activities which are restricted from the current Terms of Use, I would hope that the Homecoming Devs' reasons for not tackling this project relate more to the technical scope and depth of it, rather than a fear of abuse of the feature.

Granted, with past discussions on this topic, I've certainly seen that there's no shortage of players who are willing and interested in making other players uncomfortable . . . so . . . *shrugs*  It's certainly not outside the realm of possibility that such an issue is the reason for the hold up.

I hope the Custom Henchpet feature comes to fruition, and some time soon.  I also hope that the tools to more fully block offensive player-created content are implemented at the same time (or sooner).

• Like 1

My 'bots mastermind back-in-the-day would have pointed out that his minions were, indeed, ALREADY lady-bots. (Their names were Lily, Violet, Rose, Ginger, Ivy and Petunia. 😆 ) Though... granted... it was difficult for non-mechanical humanoids to tell.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice

53 minutes ago, Coyotedancer said:

My 'bots mastermind back-in-the-day would have pointed out that his minions were, indeed, ALREADY lady-bots. (Their names were Lily, Violet, Rose, Ginger, Ivy and Petunia. 😆 ) Though... granted... it was difficult for non-mechanical humanoids to tell.

Gearing ratios?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

General pet customization would really be a great update.   I struggle playing MM's (ok, for several reasons, but one of them is...) because I hate the Oni's costume and would rather have another ninja, even if he breathes fire, ...and I don't want lions running in my wolf pack, ...and I would rather my demons and robots be colored to match my costume rather then try to match my costume to them... etc. 

• Like 1

Active on Excelsior:

Prismatic Monkey - Seismic / Martial Blaster, Shadow Dragon Monkey - Staff / Dark Brute, Murder Robot Monkey - Arachnos Night Widow

55 minutes ago, Shred Monkey said:

General pet customization would really be a great update.   I struggle playing MM's (ok, for several reasons, but one of them is...) because I hate the Oni's costume and would rather have another ninja, even if he breathes fire, ...and I don't want lions running in my wolf pack, ...and I would rather my demons and robots be colored to match my costume rather then try to match my costume to them... etc. 

Same.  If I could have an all zombie pet group I would be running that.  So many possibilities there

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Fidgetcetera said:

Befitting name. We think the request is probably for mastermind *pets*, since it's pretty obvious to anyone that you can make your own character look and gend however you want.

yes, thank you, this is what i meant. 

• Haha 1