Dual Blade / ???

krj12

I've been thinking about making a DB scrapper, but haven't seen too many builds on this forum.   

Couple of questions:

1.   Is DB better on a scrapper or stalker?  

2.   Need suggestions for a secondary.   My only requirements are that it has good survivability for level 54 content, 

and not have outrageous graphics that highly obscure or hide the costume.  

Any builds out there and how does it compare DPS wise with other scrapper sets?

1 hour ago, krj12 said:

I've been thinking about making a DB scrapper, but haven't seen too many builds on this forum.   

Couple of questions:

2.   Need suggestions for a secondary.   My only requirements are that it has good survivability for level 54 content, 

1.  If you want to play Dual Blades for sake of the combos, it's better on a scrapper, because stalkers don't need them and don't benefit as much from them.  The stalker rotation ends up interfering with the DB combo rotations.  But if you just want to play DB for the sake of having two swords, and don't really care about the combos, go stalker.

2.  I also tend to avoid armor sets with obstructive graphics, so I've enjoyed Regen, Willpower, Super Reflexes, Invuln.

@Rathstar

Energy/Energy Blaster (50+3) on Everlasting

Energy/Temporal Blaster (50+3) on Excelsior

Energy/Willpower Sentinel (50+3) on Indomitable

Energy/Energy Sentinel (50+1) on Torchbearer

4 hours ago, krj12 said:

Couple of questions:

1.  Dual blades is great on both stalkers and scrappers. Stalkers will put out a bit more damage, but that is almost always true. Scrappers thrive on blinding feint + attack vitals. Or with enough recharge blinding feint>ablaiting strike>sweeping strike. For stalkers I run BU>assassins>ablaiting>sweeping>powerslice on repeat. Whenever build up is up, which is often due to the ATO, it will trigger the sweep combo for a nice pbaoe.   Dual blades is a very fun and nice looking melee set that I fully recommend on either archetype. 

2. My two go to armors for dual blades on both archetypes is energy aura and bio armor. Dual blades is pretty endurance hungry and both armors help with that. Energy aura is the tougher of the two armors, but both are great for end game content.

Problem with bio is that even with minimal effects it still has some offensive fx that obscure the costume. Each of the adaptations have an aura that can’t be turned off. I make it work with my costumes, but it can be annoying. Also, ablaiting carapace is ugly for a split second and then the fx go away.

Energy auras only issue is that it has stealth built into it. Just makes your costume harder to see. This however is true of all stalkers while in combat. This only affect energy aura and ninjitsu on scrappers. I personally don’t think this makes it too difficult to see the costume, but you may feel differently. 

I think my final suggestion would be dual blades/energy aura. I honestly enjoy that combo equally on stalkers and scrappers. Stalkers almost always out damage scrappers on shared sets, but both do very respectable damage with dual blades. 

• Like 2

I prefer DB on a scrapper but I've been playing it as a scrapper longer (since Live, my first 50 was DB/regen) I remade that toon as DB/WP and it is good as well at lvl 50+. I currently have a DB/regen stalker at lvl 33, and it's very good. I really like the flow with the combos on scrap (it's kinda soothing to me) and like @Rathulfr said it's not as good on a stalker (just meaning combo wise, the powers are still great!)

DB is probably my personal favorite 😁

I'd do DB/SR.  Wont obstruct your costume any and helps get perma hasten easier/cheaper.  I have a DB/EA.  While I like playing him, I wish I'd have just rolled DB/SR.  You can turn the stealth cloak off when you're not fighting.  You can skip it all together if you'd like.  The rest will still affect your characters look no matter how you set it on /EA though.

I've seen builds for willpower and invuln in other threads.  Anyone have builds for SR and EA?

I'm curious about defense and resist caps for a stalker vs scrapper, are they the same?      I want to be able to handle anything a level 54 mob can dish out.   Also something that has good  DDR would be desirable -  hate it when my defense gets stripped in an ITF.

There are a few posts on DB.

DB/EA>DB/SR. EA has all the tools that allow you to free up slotting options in DB to make room for more procs.

Liberty, Torchbearer, Excelsior, Everlasting

Jezebel Delias

Level 50 Fire/Elec/Mace Blaster

I am the Inner Circle!

23 minutes ago, krj12 said:

I've seen builds for willpower and invuln in other threads.  Anyone have builds for SR and EA?

I'm curious about defense and resist caps for a stalker vs scrapper, are they the same?      I want to be able to handle anything a level 54 mob can dish out.   Also something that has good  DDR would be desirable -  hate it when my defense gets stripped in an ITF.

I can share my db/ea builds a bit later.

Defense softcaps 45% is same for all archetypes, incarnate softcap is higher (I think 59% or something like that). Stalkers and scrappers have the same resist caps 75%.  Stalkers and scrappers also get the same armor modifiers though there are usually a couple powers that are different in the armors. 

Both SR and EA will easily reach softcap on either archetype.  They also both give nice + recharge. You can build both for decent resists as well.

EA will have better endurance management and has a nice heal. It also has moderate DDR. Since it is typed defense it has a psi hole, but honestly I have never had a problem with it. 

SR being positional defense does not have the psi hole. It has the best DDR you can get. It doesn’t however have native recovery and healing boosts. 

Both are great sets. I personally like EA better though. 

Edited by Saikochoro

40 minutes ago, Saikochoro said:

I can share my db/ea builds a bit later.

Defense softcaps 45% is same for all archetypes, incarnate softcap is higher (I think 59% or something like that). Stalkers and scrappers have the same resist caps 75%.  Stalkers and scrappers also get the same armor modifiers though there are usually a couple powers that are different in the armors. 

Both SR and EA will easily reach softcap on either archetype.  They also both give nice + recharge. You can build both for decent resists as well.

EA will have better endurance management and has a nice heal. It also has moderate DDR. Since it is typed defense it has a psi hole, but honestly I have never had a problem with it. 

SR being positional defense does not have the psi hole. It has the best DDR you can get. It doesn’t however have native recovery and healing boosts. 

Both are great sets. I personally like EA better though. 

Do you by chance know how much +rech you need to run blinding feint>ablaiting strike>sweeping strike on a scrap? I am running db/bio right now and can run the BF+ vitals no prob but was looking to see what I need to run the higher dps chain.

35 minutes ago, Squishor said:

Do you by chance know how much +rech you need to run blinding feint>ablaiting strike>sweeping strike on a scrap? I am running db/bio right now and can run the BF+ vitals no prob but was looking to see what I need to run the higher dps chain.

I actually am not sure. I think my db/bio scrapper build has 191.25 global recharge with perma hasten, which ironically is more than my db/ea scrapper build unless I’m surrounded by lots of mobs on EA. I have my db/ea scrapper to 50, but my db/bio scrapper is in his 30s. I’ve been too lazy to build it on test to see if it can run that combo. I think it’s pretty darn close to what I will need though. I’ll have to wait till I hit 50 to tell you for sure though. 

Edited by Saikochoro

4 minutes ago, Saikochoro said:

I actually am not sure. I think my db/bio scrapper build has 191.25 global recharge with perma hasten, which ironically is more than my db/ea scrapper build unless I’m surrounded by lots of mobs on EA. I have my db/ea scrapper to 50, but my db/bio scrapper is in his 30s. I’ve been too lazy to build it on test to see if it can run that combo. I think it’s pretty darn close to what I will need though. I’ll have to wait till I hit 50 to tell you for sure though. 

Cool. ty. I am curious to see your DB/EA build when you have a chance. any help is appreciated! 🙂

Here are some dual blades builds for scrappers and stalkers for you to check out.

Dual blades/Bio Scrapper.  Built to run blinding feint>ablaiting strike>sweeping strike on repeat.  Also built with barrier core ephipany as the destiny to cover the last bit to softcap e/n defense.  Also, has shadow meld for dicey situations.  You could go ageless if you want to for more recharge, but probably not necessary.

Spoiler

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.4.7
https://github.com/Reborn-Team/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Mutation Scrapper
Primary Power Set: Dual Blades
Secondary Power Set: Bio Armor
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Soul Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Power Slice -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Hardened Carapace -- RctArm-ResDam(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(3), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(3), GldArm-3defTpProc(5), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(5)
Level 2: Inexhaustible -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 4: Ablating Strike -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(9), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), Hct-Acc/Rchg(11), Hct-Dam%(11), AchHee-ResDeb%(13)
Level 6: Environmental Modification -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), RedFrt-Def(13), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(15)
Level 8: Boxing -- AbsAmz-Stun(A), AbsAmz-Stun/Rchg(15), AbsAmz-Acc/Stun/Rchg(17), AbsAmz-Acc/Rchg(17), AbsAmz-EndRdx/Stun(19)
Level 10: Blinding Feint -- SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprCrtStr-Dmg/Rchg(19), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21), SprCrtStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(23), GssSynFr--Build%(23)
Level 12: Adaptation 
Level 14: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(25), Rct-ResDam%(25)
Level 16: Ablative Carapace -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(27), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(27), Prv-Heal/Rchg(29), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(29), Prv-Absorb%(31)
Level 18: Vengeful Slice -- SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprScrStr-Dmg/Rchg(31), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33), SprScrStr-Rchg/+Crit(33)
Level 20: Evolving Armor -- RctArm-ResDam(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(34), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(34)
Level 22: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(34)
Level 24: Tough -- RctArm-ResDam(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(36), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(36)
Level 26: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(36), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(37)
Level 28: Sweeping Strike -- Arm-Dmg(A), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(37), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), Arm-Acc/Rchg(39), Arm-Dam%(39), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(39)
Level 30: DNA Siphon -- DctWnd-Heal/EndRdx(A), DctWnd-EndRdx/Rchg(40), DctWnd-Heal/Rchg(40), DctWnd-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(40), DctWnd-Heal(42)
Level 32: Typhoon's Edge -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(42), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(42), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43)
Level 35: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(43), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(45)
Level 38: Parasitic Aura -- Pnc-Heal(A), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(45), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(45), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(46), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(46)
Level 41: Moonbeam -- Apc-Dmg(A), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(46), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(47), Apc-Acc/Rchg(47), Apc-Dam%(48)
Level 44: Soul Storm -- BslGaz-Acc/Hold(A), BslGaz-Acc/Rchg(48), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold(48), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(49)
Level 47: Shadow Meld -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 49: Super Jump -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Critical Hit 
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(7), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(7)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 49: Quick Form 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon 
Level 50: Degenerative Radial Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Assault Radial Embodiment 
Level 12: Defensive Adaptation 
Level 12: Efficient Adaptation 
Level 12: Offensive Adaptation 
------------

Dual blades/Bio scrapper.  Build for blinding fient + attack vitals combo on repeat.  Very similar, but changed placement of ATOs for different rotation. Same goals for mitigation as the first build.

Spoiler

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Power Slice -- SprScrStr-Rchg/+Crit(A)
Level 1: Hardened Carapace -- RctArm-ResDam(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(3), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(3), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(5), GldArm-3defTpProc(5), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(7)
Level 4: Ablating Strike -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(9), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(11), Hct-Acc/Rchg(11), Hct-Dam%(13), AchHee-ResDeb%(13)
Level 6: Environmental Modification -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), RedFrt-Def(15), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(15)
Level 8: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 10: Blinding Feint -- SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprScrStr-Dmg/Rchg(17), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(17), SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(19), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(19), GssSynFr--ToHit(21)
Level 14: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(21), Rct-ResDam%(23)
Level 16: Ablative Carapace -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(23), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(25), Prv-Heal/Rchg(25), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(27), Prv-Absorb%(27)
Level 18: Vengeful Slice -- SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprCrtStr-Dmg/Rchg(29), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(29), SprCrtStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(31)
Level 20: Evolving Armor -- RctArm-ResDam(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(33), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(33), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(33)
Level 22: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(50)
Level 24: Tough -- RctArm-ResDam(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(34), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(34), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(34)
Level 26: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(36), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(36)
Level 28: Sweeping Strike -- Arm-Dmg(A), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(36), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), Arm-Acc/Rchg(37), Arm-Dam%(37), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(39)
Level 30: DNA Siphon -- DctWnd-Heal/EndRdx(A), DctWnd-EndRdx/Rchg(39), DctWnd-Heal/Rchg(39), DctWnd-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(40), DctWnd-Heal(40), PrfShf-EndMod(40)
Level 32: One Thousand Cuts -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(42), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(42), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(50), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 35: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(42), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(43)
Level 38: Parasitic Aura -- Pnc-Heal(A), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(43), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(43), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(45), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(45)
Level 41: Moonbeam -- Apc-Dmg(A), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(45), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), Apc-Acc/Rchg(46), Apc-Dam%(46)
Level 44: Soul Storm -- BslGaz-Acc/Hold(A), BslGaz-Acc/Rchg(48), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold(48), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(48)
Level 2: Health -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(7), Pnc-Heal/+End(9)
Level 50: Assault Core Embodiment 
Level 50: Degenerative Core Flawless Interface 
------------

Dual Blades/Energy Aura scrapper:  Built for blinding fient + attack vitals.  Doesnt need any incarnates to shore up defensive weaknesses so you can choose whatever you want.

Spoiler

Secondary Power Set: Energy Aura
Power Pool: Sorcery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Kinetic Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), RedFrt-Def(3), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(3)
Level 2: Ablating Strike -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), Hct-Acc/Rchg(5), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(7), Hct-Dam%(7), AchHee-ResDeb%(9)
Level 4: Dampening Field -- RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(A), RctArm-ResDam(11), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(11), RctArm-EndRdx(13), GldArm-3defTpProc(13), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(15)
Level 6: Power Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), RedFrt-Def(15), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(17)
Level 8: Blinding Feint -- SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprScrStr-Dmg/Rchg(17), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(19), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), GssSynFr--Build%(21)
Level 10: Entropic Aura -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 12: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(23), Rct-ResDam%(23)
Level 14: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 16: Tough -- RctArm-ResDam(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(25), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(25), RctArm-EndRdx(27)
Level 18: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(27), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(29)
Level 20: Energy Protection -- RctArm-ResDam(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(29), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(31), RctArm-EndRdx(31)
Level 22: Energy Cloak -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(31), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(33)
Level 24: Vengeful Slice -- SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprCrtStr-Dmg/Rchg(33), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), SprCrtStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(34)
Level 26: Sweeping Strike -- Arm-Dmg(A), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), Arm-Acc/Rchg(36), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(36), Arm-Dam%(37), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(37)
Level 28: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(37)
Level 30: Spirit Ward -- Empty(A)
Level 32: Arcane Bolt -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(39), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(39), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(40), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40)
Level 35: Rune of Protection -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam(40), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(42), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(42), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(42)
Level 38: Energize -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(43), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(43), Prv-Heal/Rchg(43), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(45), Prv-Absorb%(45)
Level 41: Energy Drain -- RedFrt-Def(A)
Level 44: Typhoon's Edge -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(45), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(46), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(46), Obl-%Dam(47)
Level 47: Super Jump -- Empty(A)
Level 49: One Thousand Cuts -- Erd-Dmg(A), Erd-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(49), Erd-%Dam(49), ClvBlo-Acc/Dmg(50), ClvBlo-Dmg/Rchg(50), ClvBlo-Acc/Rchg(50)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(9)
------------

Dual Blades/Bio Stalker:  Built to run Build up>assassins strike>ablaiting strike>sweeping strike>power slice on repeat.  Build up will only be available some of the time, but fairly often due to the assassins mark ATO.  When build up is available this rotation will trigger the sweep combo, which is a nice pbaoe. 

Spoiler

This Villain build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.4.7

Level 50 Mutation Stalker

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Power Slice -- SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAssMar-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprAssMar-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprAssMar-Rchg/Rchg Build Up(7)
Level 1: Hide -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(31)
Level 2: Ablating Strike -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7), Hct-Acc/Rchg(9), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(9), Hct-Dam%(11), AchHee-ResDeb%(11)
Level 4: Hardened Carapace -- RctArm-ResDam(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(15), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(15), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(17), GldArm-3defTpProc(17), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(19)
Level 6: Boundless Energy -- PrfShf-End%(A), PwrTrns-EndMod(19), PwrTrns-+Heal(21)
Level 8: Assassin's Blades -- SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprStlGl-Dmg/Rchg(21), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(23), SprStlGl-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(25), SprStlGl-Rchg/Hide%(25)
Level 10: Build Up -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), RechRdx-I(27), RechRdx-I(27)
Level 12: Environmental Modification -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def(29), Rct-Def/EndRdx(29)
Level 14: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(31), Rct-ResDam%(31)
Level 16: Adaptation 
Level 18: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 20: Tough -- RctArm-ResDam(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(33), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(33), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(33)
Level 22: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def(34), Rct-Def/EndRdx(34)
Level 24: Ablative Carapace -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(34), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(36), Prv-Heal/Rchg(36), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(36), Prv-Absorb%(37)
Level 26: Sweeping Strike -- Arm-Dmg(A), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), Arm-Acc/Rchg(37), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(39), Arm-Dam%(39), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(39)
Level 28: DNA Siphon -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg(40), PrfShf-EndMod(40), PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg(40)
Level 30: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def(42), Rct-Def/EndRdx(42)
Level 32: One Thousand Cuts -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(42), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(43), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43), Obl-%Dam(45)
Level 35: Moonbeam -- Apc-Dmg(A), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), Apc-Acc/Rchg(45), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(46), Apc-Dam%(46), StnoftheM-Dam%(46)
Level 38: Parasitic Aura -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg(48), RechRdx-I(50)
Level 41: Soul Storm -- BslGaz-Acc/Hold(A), BslGaz-Acc/Rchg(48), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold(48), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(50)
Level 44: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(50)
Level 47: Super Jump -- Jump-I(A)
Level 49: Shadow Meld -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(13), Pnc-Heal/+End(13)
Level 50: Barrier Core Epiphany 
Level 16: Defensive Adaptation 
Level 16: Efficient Adaptation 
Level 16: Offensive Adaptation 
Level 1: Assassination 
------------

Dual Blades/Energy Aura stalker:  Build to run same rotation as the bio stalker.  This one is tougher, but will do slightly less damage.

Spoiler

Ancillary Pool: Blaze Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Power Slice -- SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAssMar-Dmg/Rchg(23), SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(25), SprAssMar-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(25), SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(27), SprAssMar-Rchg/Rchg Build Up(27)
Level 1: Hide -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(17), Rct-ResDam%(17)
Level 2: Ablating Strike -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), Hct-Acc/Rchg(3), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(5), Hct-Dam%(5), AchHee-ResDeb%(7)
Level 4: Kinetic Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def(7), Rct-Def/EndRdx(9)
Level 6: Assassin's Blades -- SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprStlGl-Dmg/Rchg(9), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(11), SprStlGl-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(11), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), SprStlGl-Rchg/Hide%(13)
Level 8: Build Up -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), RechRdx-I(36), RechRdx-I(50)
Level 10: Power Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def(15), Rct-Def/EndRdx(15)
Level 12: Entropy Shield -- EndRdx(A)
Level 14: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(34)
Level 16: Kinetic Dampening -- RctArm-ResDam(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(19), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(19), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(21), GldArm-3defTpProc(21), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(23)
Level 18: Vengeful Slice -- Empty(A)
Level 20: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 22: Tough -- RctArm-ResDam(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(29), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(29), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(31)
Level 24: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def(31), Rct-Def/EndRdx(31)
Level 26: Sweeping Strike -- Arm-Dmg(A), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), Arm-Acc/Rchg(33), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(33), Arm-Dam%(34), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(34)
Level 28: Energy Drain -- PrfShf-EndMod(A)
Level 30: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(46)
Level 32: One Thousand Cuts -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(36), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(36), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), Obl-%Dam(37)
Level 35: Energize -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(39), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(39), Prv-Heal/Rchg(39), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(40), Prv-Absorb%(40)
Level 38: Spirit Ward -- Empty(A)
Level 41: Arcane Bolt -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(42), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(42), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(43), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43)
Level 44: Rune of Protection -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(45), Ags-ResDam(45), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(45), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(46), Ags-Psi/Status(48)
Level 47: Char -- BslGaz-Acc/Hold(A), BslGaz-Acc/Rchg(48), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold(50), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(50)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(40), Pnc-Heal/+End(43)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(46), PwrTrns-EndMod(48)
------------

• Like 5

My badger is a DB/WP scrapper.  Not built for anything in particular, but I tried dropping hasten and I can keep running combos at this point.  I'd have to look to see how much recharge she's got from set bonuses.   Could probably tune her a bit since currently, she can't run out of endurance.  (Too many +End procs I think. 😄 )

17 hours ago, Saikochoro said:

Here are some dual blades builds for scrappers and stalkers for you to check out.

Dual blades/Bio Scrapper.  Built to run blinding feint>ablaiting strike>sweeping strike on repeat.  Also built with barrier core ephipany as the destiny to cover the last bit to softcap e/n defense.  Also, has shadow meld for dicey situations.  You could go ageless if you want to for more recharge, but probably not necessary.

Reveal hidden contents

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Power Slice -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Hardened Carapace -- RctArm-ResDam(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(3), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(3), GldArm-3defTpProc(5), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(5)
Level 4: Ablating Strike -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(9), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), Hct-Acc/Rchg(11), Hct-Dam%(11), AchHee-ResDeb%(13)
Level 6: Environmental Modification -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), RedFrt-Def(13), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(15)
Level 8: Boxing -- AbsAmz-Stun(A), AbsAmz-Stun/Rchg(15), AbsAmz-Acc/Stun/Rchg(17), AbsAmz-Acc/Rchg(17), AbsAmz-EndRdx/Stun(19)
Level 10: Blinding Feint -- SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprCrtStr-Dmg/Rchg(19), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21), SprCrtStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(23), GssSynFr--Build%(23)
Level 14: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(25), Rct-ResDam%(25)
Level 16: Ablative Carapace -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(27), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(27), Prv-Heal/Rchg(29), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(29), Prv-Absorb%(31)
Level 18: Vengeful Slice -- SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprScrStr-Dmg/Rchg(31), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33), SprScrStr-Rchg/+Crit(33)
Level 20: Evolving Armor -- RctArm-ResDam(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(34), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(34)
Level 22: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(34)
Level 24: Tough -- RctArm-ResDam(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(36), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(36)
Level 26: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(36), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(37)
Level 28: Sweeping Strike -- Arm-Dmg(A), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(37), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), Arm-Acc/Rchg(39), Arm-Dam%(39), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(39)
Level 30: DNA Siphon -- DctWnd-Heal/EndRdx(A), DctWnd-EndRdx/Rchg(40), DctWnd-Heal/Rchg(40), DctWnd-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(40), DctWnd-Heal(42)
Level 32: Typhoon's Edge -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(42), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(42), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43)
Level 35: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(43), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(45)
Level 38: Parasitic Aura -- Pnc-Heal(A), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(45), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(45), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(46), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(46)
Level 41: Moonbeam -- Apc-Dmg(A), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(46), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(47), Apc-Acc/Rchg(47), Apc-Dam%(48)
Level 44: Soul Storm -- BslGaz-Acc/Hold(A), BslGaz-Acc/Rchg(48), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold(48), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(49)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(7), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(7)
Level 50: Degenerative Radial Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Assault Radial Embodiment 
------------

Dual blades/Bio scrapper.  Build for blinding fient + attack vitals combo on repeat.  Very similar, but changed placement of ATOs for different rotation. Same goals for mitigation as the first build.

Reveal hidden contents

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Hardened Carapace -- RctArm-ResDam(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(3), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(3), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(5), GldArm-3defTpProc(5), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(7)
Level 4: Ablating Strike -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(9), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(11), Hct-Acc/Rchg(11), Hct-Dam%(13), AchHee-ResDeb%(13)
Level 6: Environmental Modification -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), RedFrt-Def(15), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(15)
Level 8: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 10: Blinding Feint -- SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprScrStr-Dmg/Rchg(17), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(17), SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(19), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(19), GssSynFr--ToHit(21)
Level 14: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(21), Rct-ResDam%(23)
Level 16: Ablative Carapace -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(23), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(25), Prv-Heal/Rchg(25), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(27), Prv-Absorb%(27)
Level 18: Vengeful Slice -- SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprCrtStr-Dmg/Rchg(29), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(29), SprCrtStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(31)
Level 20: Evolving Armor -- RctArm-ResDam(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(33), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(33), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(33)
Level 22: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(50)
Level 24: Tough -- RctArm-ResDam(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(34), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(34), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(34)
Level 26: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(36), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(36)
Level 28: Sweeping Strike -- Arm-Dmg(A), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(36), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), Arm-Acc/Rchg(37), Arm-Dam%(37), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(39)
Level 30: DNA Siphon -- DctWnd-Heal/EndRdx(A), DctWnd-EndRdx/Rchg(39), DctWnd-Heal/Rchg(39), DctWnd-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(40), DctWnd-Heal(40), PrfShf-EndMod(40)
Level 32: One Thousand Cuts -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(42), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(42), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(50), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 35: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(42), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(43)
Level 38: Parasitic Aura -- Pnc-Heal(A), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(43), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(43), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(45), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(45)
Level 41: Moonbeam -- Apc-Dmg(A), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(45), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), Apc-Acc/Rchg(46), Apc-Dam%(46)
Level 44: Soul Storm -- BslGaz-Acc/Hold(A), BslGaz-Acc/Rchg(48), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold(48), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(48)
Level 2: Health -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(7), Pnc-Heal/+End(9)
------------

Dual Blades/Energy Aura scrapper:  Built for blinding fient + attack vitals.  Doesnt need any incarnates to shore up defensive weaknesses so you can choose whatever you want.

Reveal hidden contents

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Kinetic Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), RedFrt-Def(3), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(3)
Level 2: Ablating Strike -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), Hct-Acc/Rchg(5), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(7), Hct-Dam%(7), AchHee-ResDeb%(9)
Level 4: Dampening Field -- RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(A), RctArm-ResDam(11), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(11), RctArm-EndRdx(13), GldArm-3defTpProc(13), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(15)
Level 6: Power Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), RedFrt-Def(15), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(17)
Level 8: Blinding Feint -- SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprScrStr-Dmg/Rchg(17), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(19), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), GssSynFr--Build%(21)
Level 10: Entropic Aura -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 12: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(23), Rct-ResDam%(23)
Level 14: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 16: Tough -- RctArm-ResDam(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(25), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(25), RctArm-EndRdx(27)
Level 18: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(27), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(29)
Level 20: Energy Protection -- RctArm-ResDam(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(29), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(31), RctArm-EndRdx(31)
Level 22: Energy Cloak -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(31), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(33)
Level 24: Vengeful Slice -- SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprCrtStr-Dmg/Rchg(33), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), SprCrtStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(34)
Level 26: Sweeping Strike -- Arm-Dmg(A), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), Arm-Acc/Rchg(36), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(36), Arm-Dam%(37), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(37)
Level 28: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(37)
Level 30: Spirit Ward -- Empty(A)
Level 32: Arcane Bolt -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(39), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(39), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(40), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40)
Level 35: Rune of Protection -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam(40), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(42), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(42), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(42)
Level 38: Energize -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(43), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(43), Prv-Heal/Rchg(43), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(45), Prv-Absorb%(45)
Level 41: Energy Drain -- RedFrt-Def(A)
Level 44: Typhoon's Edge -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(45), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(46), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(46), Obl-%Dam(47)
Level 47: Super Jump -- Empty(A)
Level 49: One Thousand Cuts -- Erd-Dmg(A), Erd-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(49), Erd-%Dam(49), ClvBlo-Acc/Dmg(50), ClvBlo-Dmg/Rchg(50), ClvBlo-Acc/Rchg(50)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(9)
------------

Dual Blades/Bio Stalker:  Built to run Build up>assassins strike>ablaiting strike>sweeping strike>power slice on repeat.  Build up will only be available some of the time, but fairly often due to the assassins mark ATO.  When build up is available this rotation will trigger the sweep combo, which is a nice pbaoe. 

Reveal hidden contents

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Power Slice -- SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAssMar-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprAssMar-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprAssMar-Rchg/Rchg Build Up(7)
Level 1: Hide -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(31)
Level 2: Ablating Strike -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7), Hct-Acc/Rchg(9), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(9), Hct-Dam%(11), AchHee-ResDeb%(11)
Level 4: Hardened Carapace -- RctArm-ResDam(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(15), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(15), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(17), GldArm-3defTpProc(17), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(19)
Level 6: Boundless Energy -- PrfShf-End%(A), PwrTrns-EndMod(19), PwrTrns-+Heal(21)
Level 8: Assassin's Blades -- SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprStlGl-Dmg/Rchg(21), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(23), SprStlGl-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(25), SprStlGl-Rchg/Hide%(25)
Level 10: Build Up -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), RechRdx-I(27), RechRdx-I(27)
Level 12: Environmental Modification -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def(29), Rct-Def/EndRdx(29)
Level 14: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(31), Rct-ResDam%(31)
Level 16: Adaptation 
Level 18: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 20: Tough -- RctArm-ResDam(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(33), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(33), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(33)
Level 22: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def(34), Rct-Def/EndRdx(34)
Level 24: Ablative Carapace -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(34), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(36), Prv-Heal/Rchg(36), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(36), Prv-Absorb%(37)
Level 26: Sweeping Strike -- Arm-Dmg(A), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), Arm-Acc/Rchg(37), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(39), Arm-Dam%(39), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(39)
Level 28: DNA Siphon -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg(40), PrfShf-EndMod(40), PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg(40)
Level 30: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def(42), Rct-Def/EndRdx(42)
Level 32: One Thousand Cuts -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(42), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(43), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43), Obl-%Dam(45)
Level 35: Moonbeam -- Apc-Dmg(A), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), Apc-Acc/Rchg(45), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(46), Apc-Dam%(46), StnoftheM-Dam%(46)
Level 38: Parasitic Aura -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg(48), RechRdx-I(50)
Level 41: Soul Storm -- BslGaz-Acc/Hold(A), BslGaz-Acc/Rchg(48), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold(48), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(50)
Level 44: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(50)
Level 47: Super Jump -- Jump-I(A)
Level 49: Shadow Meld -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(13), Pnc-Heal/+End(13)
Level 50: Barrier Core Epiphany 
Level 16: Defensive Adaptation 
Level 16: Efficient Adaptation 
Level 16: Offensive Adaptation 
------------

Dual Blades/Energy Aura stalker:  Build to run same rotation as the bio stalker.  This one is tougher, but will do slightly less damage.

Reveal hidden contents

Ancillary Pool: Blaze Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Power Slice -- SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAssMar-Dmg/Rchg(23), SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(25), SprAssMar-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(25), SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(27), SprAssMar-Rchg/Rchg Build Up(27)
Level 1: Hide -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(17), Rct-ResDam%(17)
Level 2: Ablating Strike -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), Hct-Acc/Rchg(3), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(5), Hct-Dam%(5), AchHee-ResDeb%(7)
Level 4: Kinetic Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def(7), Rct-Def/EndRdx(9)
Level 6: Assassin's Blades -- SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprStlGl-Dmg/Rchg(9), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(11), SprStlGl-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(11), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), SprStlGl-Rchg/Hide%(13)
Level 8: Build Up -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), RechRdx-I(36), RechRdx-I(50)
Level 10: Power Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def(15), Rct-Def/EndRdx(15)
Level 12: Entropy Shield -- EndRdx(A)
Level 14: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(34)
Level 16: Kinetic Dampening -- RctArm-ResDam(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(19), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(19), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(21), GldArm-3defTpProc(21), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(23)
Level 18: Vengeful Slice -- Empty(A)
Level 20: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 22: Tough -- RctArm-ResDam(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(29), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(29), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(31)
Level 24: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def(31), Rct-Def/EndRdx(31)
Level 26: Sweeping Strike -- Arm-Dmg(A), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), Arm-Acc/Rchg(33), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(33), Arm-Dam%(34), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(34)
Level 28: Energy Drain -- PrfShf-EndMod(A)
Level 30: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(46)
Level 32: One Thousand Cuts -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(36), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(36), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), Obl-%Dam(37)
Level 35: Energize -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(39), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(39), Prv-Heal/Rchg(39), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(40), Prv-Absorb%(40)
Level 38: Spirit Ward -- Empty(A)
Level 41: Arcane Bolt -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(42), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(42), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(43), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43)
Level 44: Rune of Protection -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(45), Ags-ResDam(45), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(45), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(46), Ags-Psi/Status(48)
Level 47: Char -- BslGaz-Acc/Hold(A), BslGaz-Acc/Rchg(48), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold(50), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(50)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(40), Pnc-Heal/+End(43)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(46), PwrTrns-EndMod(48)
------------

Thanks for this. I appreciate it!

Decided to go DB/SR for the moment,  since it fit my character concept the most.   May reroll if it doesn't play well,  EA also looks interesting.   

Hope someone out there has a build for the combination.

On 3/9/2021 at 7:26 AM, krj12 said:

Couple of questions:

My favorite on live was EA  it pairs real while together and you get +recharge from the aura to help with attack chains

FlashBack to old days: Pinnacle

Langar Thurs-Katana/SR 50; Hejtmane-DM/DA 50

Rogue Spear-Spines/DA 50; Hypnosis-Ill/Rad 50

Sir Thomas Theroux-DM/SR 50; Melted Copper-Fire/Shield 50; Byzantine Warrior-DB/ELA 50; Blade Tempo-50 DB/EA

Well, there is a rough one that I am not done with yet but might have some ideas.  I basically took the /ea build and swapped out /sr.  I think I'm gonna slot the other build more so I can use 1k cuts if I feel like it, but who knows.

https://www.midsreborn.com/builds/download.php?uc=1531&c=736&a=1472&f=HEX&dc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

Here is the DB/SR that I might end up going with if you're still interested in a build.  It is 3 seconds off perma hasten and has 59%+ incarnate soft cap defense, but has to use agility alpha.  I usually take musculature on scrappers but this might be worth it not to on this guy.  Still can use Sweep combo if you'd like as well as attack vitals.  

https://www.midsreborn.com/builds/download.php?uc=1553&c=736&a=1472&f=HEX&dc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

I've got a lot of DB experience. I can absolutely say ignoring combos is how you get the beat performance out of it. That's annoying, cause the combo system for DB is pretty fun, but that's the truth. Before the EM changes, DB was the second highest ST damage you could get on a melee. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SomeGuy said:

I've got a lot of DB experience. I can absolutely say ignoring combos is how you get the beat performance out of it. That's annoying, cause the combo system for DB is pretty fun, but that's the truth. Before the EM changes, DB was the second highest ST damage you could get on a melee. 

Good to know! On a scrapper/tanker/brute (I know it's different for a Stalker with AS), what would you say are the optimal attack strings with high recharge?

On 3/15/2021 at 4:34 PM, StriderIV said:

Good to know! On a scrapper/tanker/brute (I know it's different for a Stalker with AS), what would you say are the optimal attack strings with high recharge?

Dual Blades (1.6)        66.05   ['Nimble Slash', 'Sweeping Strike', 'Ablating Strike', 'Nimble Slash', 'Assassins Blades', 'Ablating Strike']
Dual Blades (1.9)        66.95   ['Ablating Strike', 'Assassins Blades', 'Sweeping Strike', 'Moonbeam', 'Ablating Strike', 'One Thousand Cuts']
Dual Blades (2.05)       68.57   ['Power Slice', 'Ablating Strike', 'Moonbeam', 'Power Slice', 'Ablating Strike', 'Sweeping Strike', 'Assassins Blades']
Dual Blades (2.2)        69.60   ['Nimble Slash', 'Ablating Strike', 'Sweeping Strike', 'Moonbeam', 'Power Slice', 'Ablating Strike', 'Assassins Blades']
Dual Blades (2.35)       70.72   ['Nimble Slash', 'Assassins Blades', 'Ablating Strike', 'Sweeping Strike', 'Nimble Slash', 'Moonbeam', 'Ablating Strike']
Dual Blades (2.65)       74.14   ['Power Slice', 'Ablating Strike', 'Sweeping Strike', 'Moonbeam', 'Ablating Strike', 'Assassins Blades']
Dual Blades (3)          75.68   ['Nimble Slash', 'Ablating Strike', 'Assassins Blades', 'Moonbeam', 'Ablating Strike', 'Sweeping Strike']
Dual Blades (3.5)        76.32   ['Power Slice', 'Moonbeam', 'Assassins Blades', 'Sweeping Strike', 'Ablating Strike']
Dual Blades (4)          82.50   ['Ablating Strike', 'Assassins Blades', 'Sweeping Strike', 'Ablating Strike', 'Moonbeam']

The numbers in parentheses are the total haste for the attack (including internal recharge), so 2.75 would reflect perma-Hasten levels of recharge. In practice, hitting that 2.05 should be possible on a non-Hasten build while most of the higher numbers would likely include Hasten. With that in mind, I'm not a particularly big fan of the 'pylon test' notion of single target rotations because it's so rarely of any relevance in actual game play.

I'd also second the "ignore combo" notion. In theory, Sweep would work well on a Stalker since it involves just 'good' attacks in a sensible sequence, but it's buggy enough that I can never get it to work reliably.

For secondary, Ninjitsu just makes your build so much easier to manage. Because Dual Blades has only melee and PBAoE attacks, you need to find other sorts of attacks elsewhere to get access to the set bonuses you want - Ninjitsu's ranged AE and Confuse both give you great options there. Ninjitsu is also an unusually 'high impact' set in that it packs most of its value into single powers rather than spreading them across many. You can easily get over-capped defenses in a build with plenty of utility, use Caltrops to provide a lot of mitigation and just heal up the damage that gets through.

Consider the following:

Spoiler

Villain Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.1.25
https://github.com/Crytilis/mids-reborn-hero-designer

Level 50 Science Stalker
Secondary Power Set: Ninjitsu
Power Pool: Teleportation

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Power Slice

• (A) Superior Assassin's Mark - RechargeTime/Rchg Build Up
  • (3) Superior Assassin's Mark - Accuracy/Damage/RechargeTime
  • (3) Superior Assassin's Mark - Damage/RechargeTime
  • (5) Superior Assassin's Mark - Accuracy/Damage
  • (5) Superior Assassin's Mark - Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (7) Superior Assassin's Mark - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime

Level 1: Hide

• (A) Shield Wall - +Res (Teleportation), +5% Res (All)

Level 2: Ablating Strike

• (A) Hecatomb - Chance of Damage(Negative)
  • (7) Hecatomb - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (9) Hecatomb - Damage/Recharge
  • (9) Hecatomb - Damage/Endurance
  • (11) Hecatomb - Accuracy/Recharge

Level 4: Ninja Reflexes

• (A) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed
  • (15) Luck of the Gambler - Defense
  • (17) Reactive Defenses - Scaling Resist Damage
  • (17) Reactive Defenses - Defense

Level 6: Assassin's Blades

• (A) Superior Stalker's Guile - Damage/Recharge
  • (19) Superior Stalker's Guile - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (19) Superior Stalker's Guile - Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (21) Superior Stalker's Guile - Accuracy/Damage
  • (21) Superior Stalker's Guile - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (23) Superior Stalker's Guile - Recharge/Chance to Hide

Level 8: Danger Sense

• (23) Luck of the Gambler - Defense
  • (25) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance

Level 10: Build Up

• (A) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - Recharge/Endurance
  • (25) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff/Recharge
  • (27) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff/Recharge/Endurance
  • (27) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff
  • (29) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff/Endurance
  • (29) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - Chance for Build Up

Level 12: Combat Jumping

• (A) Blessing of the Zephyr - Run Speed, Jump, Flight Speed, Range
  • (31) Blessing of the Zephyr - Run Speed, Jump, Flight Speed, Range/Endurance
  • (31) Blessing of the Zephyr - Knockback Reduction (4 points)

Level 14: Kick

• (A) Empty

Level 16: Kuji-In Rin

• (A) Endurance Reduction IO

Level 18: Tough

• (A) Gladiator's Armor - TP Protection +3% Def (All)
  • (31) Steadfast Protection - Resistance/+Def 3%
  • (33) Unbreakable Guard - +Max HP
  • (33) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance
  • (33) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance
  • (34) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance/RechargeTime

Level 20: Kuji-In Sha

• (A) Preventive Medicine - Chance for +Absorb
  • (34) Preventive Medicine - Heal/RechargeTime/Endurance
  • (34) Preventive Medicine - Heal/RechargeTime
  • (36) Preventive Medicine - Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (36) Preventive Medicine - Heal/Endurance
  • (36) Preventive Medicine - Heal

Level 22: Weave

• (37) Luck of the Gambler - Defense

Level 24: Combat Teleport

• (37) Blessing of the Zephyr - Run Speed, Jump, Flight Speed, Range/Endurance
  • (37) Blessing of the Zephyr - Knockback Reduction (4 points)

Level 26: Sweeping Strike

• (A) Armageddon - Chance for Fire Damage
  • (39) Armageddon - Damage/Endurance
  • (39) Armageddon - Damage/Recharge
  • (39) Armageddon - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (40) Armageddon - Accuracy/Recharge

Level 28: Teleport Target

• (A) Accuracy IO

Level 30: Fold Space

• (A) Accuracy IO

Level 32: One Thousand Cuts

• (A) Superior Avalanche - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (40) Superior Avalanche - Accuracy/Damage
  • (40) Superior Avalanche - Damage/Endurance
  • (42) Superior Avalanche - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (42) Superior Avalanche - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge

Level 35: Blinding Powder

• (A) Coercive Persuasion  - Confused/Endurance
  • (42) Coercive Persuasion  - Confused
  • (43) Coercive Persuasion  - Confused/Recharge
  • (43) Coercive Persuasion  - Accuracy/Confused/Recharge
  • (43) Coercive Persuasion  - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (45) Coercive Persuasion  - Contagious Confusion

Level 38: Moonbeam

• (A) Sting of the Manticore - Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (45) Sting of the Manticore - Accuracy/Damage
  • (45) Sting of the Manticore - Damage/Endurance
  • (46) Sting of the Manticore - Damage/Interrupt/Recharge
  • (46) Sting of the Manticore - Chance of Damage(Toxic)

Level 41: Shadow Meld

Level 44: Caltrops

• (A) Ragnarok - Chance for Knockdown
  • (46) Impeded Swiftness - Chance of Damage(Smashing)
  • (48) Bombardment - Chance for Fire Damage
  • (48) Positron's Blast - Chance of Damage(Energy)
  • (48) Overwhelming Force - Damage/Chance for Knockdown/Knockback to Knockdown
  • (50) Bombardment - Damage

Level 47: Super Jump

• (50) Blessing of the Zephyr - Run Speed, Jump, Flight Speed, Range/Endurance
  • (50) Blessing of the Zephyr - Knockback Reduction (4 points)

Level 49: Maneuvers

Level 1: Sprint

• [*] (A)
Run Speed IO
Level 2: Swift
  • (A) Run Speed IO
Level 2: Health
  • (A) Panacea - +Hit Points/Endurance
  • (11) Numina's Convalesence - +Regeneration/+Recovery
  • (13) Miracle - +Recovery
Level 2: Hurdle
  • (A) Jumping IO
Level 2: Stamina
  • (A) Power Transfer - Chance to Heal Self
  • (13) Power Transfer - EndMod
  • (15) Performance Shifter - Chance for +End
------------

• Thanks 2

I am still waiting on a really good build for DB/EA I really want to make one but haven't found an OP build. INF isn't an issue. 

Saiko has the best one so far! Might have to pull the trigger on that one! 

Edited by TCUFROGS

On 3/15/2021 at 2:34 PM, StriderIV said:

Blinding Feint - Abalating Strike -Sweeping Strike - Abalating Strike

BF slotted with scrapper crit chance and gaussian build up.

AS slotted with resistance debuff.

SS slotted with resistance debuff.

I've gotten mid 1 minute pylon times with this chain on a DB/BIO. Low 1 minute pylon times with BF MB AS SS BF AS SS AS. I've gotten high 1 minute times with DB/ELA.  I'd take a guess you could do do low 2 minute times with DB/EA.

Edited by SomeGuy
Anecdotal stuff.
  • Like 1