Any Protector Server people?

G_Vega

I started on Protector and ended up with alts all over the place.  I know one of my alts had this name.  Cant remember the name of my main, a Claws/Regen scrapper.

Had a coworker that played (worked @the Cow, jeffe), and he knew a couple, who were actually clients of the place we worked, that ALSO had heroes on Protector.  Had an older lady friend who kinda took me under her wing when I was a noob and broke.  She loved her tea- years later, I get it now, tea's great. ;)

Just too bad I don't remember most names.

Emerald Butterfly, (primary alt is "Xia Serilda" - the Rikti tanking stalker, yes I took Provoke) from the SG "The AFK Club" checking in. Rejoined the fray with a few old (offline) friends and a couple of new (offline) friends.

We're currently homed on Excelsior and jump over to Reunion during the peak hours (gotta ditch that lag).

Still have all the saved costume, PowerCust, and other files from my 4 years of play. Kept them in Dropbox for all that time and redownloaded them to use, once I had Homecoming installed.

I don't know if there's anybody out there who remembers me (or my 30+ alts) or my clan (and its other members) but it's still great to be back.

Global handle Atlas II started arm protector had alts on every server used to roll with an SG known as H. O. P. E. Otherwise known as the Heroic organization of Paragons Elite. Invincibility super strength canker looking to reconnect with old friends and make new ones Badger enter extraordinaire TF, trials, exploration, xcetera

Always on protector. Freedom Fighters Alliance. Gamji was my global and my main... until they nerfed spines/regen for pvp. Then main was a tank named Encino Man. Also had 17 L50's on Protector on 2 accounts. Barbecued fire/kin I played a lot too. Hope to find some friends :) Now playing on Torchbearer. Come find me and we can do some TF's :P

Just found out about this and stoked. Cant believe the smile I got when the character creator came up.

I was Pitboss 2000, Comeback Kid, Usul Muad Dib, and cant remember the name of the other dozen or so 50s I had on protector. Someone else took over my account after I left but if theres anyone that played with any of those characters before issue 12 or 13 then that would have been me. Feel free to hit me up would love to play with some of the old crew.

City Of Villains!

If you ever ran a task force with me you'll remember my call sign at the end of a successful mission:

I love it when a plan comes together!

Logged in a month ago to kick the tires. Now it's time to set up shop: keybinds, supergroup etc.

Digging up my old files I realized there is much to relearn and of course a lot of it comes back walking around.

It's a tradition for all my alts to start with Breakout; the start of the self-narrative.

Anyway, looks like I'll be setting up shop on Torch!

Just found out about this and stoked. Cant believe the smile I got when the character creator came up.

I was Pitboss 2000, Comeback Kid, Usul Muad Dib, and cant remember the name of the other dozen or so 50s I had on protector. Someone else took over my account after I left but if theres anyone that played with any of those characters before issue 12 or 13 then that would have been me. Feel free to hit me up would love to play with some of the old crew.

Hey hey Pitboss. Welcome to the fun.

Hey hey Pitboss. Welcome to the fun.

Hey been a long time, yeah I am loving it. So much fun already and its only been a few days

Hey folks, I was @Midnight Mystique or @Magik13 (depending on which account I was playing). I didn't really have any one main, but you might have played with me as:

Midnight Mystique (Widow)

Midnight Renegade(Bane Soldier)

Andromache (Tanker)

Lady Illusio (controler)

Feral Rose

Terra Fuego

Lady Ariel

Ariel Blaze

Emerald Nightshade

Jade Belladonna

Lady Skye

Operative Abaddon

Argent Rose

Astral Flare

Jade Mystique

and even more (2 accounts, nearly full loads on each). I absolutely suck at remember names, especially after 6+ years, but its nice to see so many from the old server. I have been playing on Everlasting (just picked randomly, didn't lknow it was <gasp> an RP server!). About the only person I remember is Chef Inferno and his frequently run redside strike forces. Anyone hear from him lately?

Hey, all @mysitc unknown checking in!!! proud member of the Amazons of Paragon, now playing on Everlasting. If any fellow Amazons find their way home, come find me on Everlasting. I miss you all!!! I mainly played a fire/fire tanker ( I'm terrible with names) Fire Mystic I also was a member of F.U.S.I.O.N. on redside where I mainly played a stone/stone brute named Brutal Mystic

So happy to see people coming back, excited to see everyone! happy hunting everyone!

@mystic1 is my global if anyone needs help or wants to say Hi!