Any Protector Server people?

G_Vega

45 minutes ago, BigBrotherMidas said:

I just returned home yesterday and I almost shed a tear. I never thought I'd see the city again. Thank you to all that made this possible!!

Welcome back!

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

5 hours ago, BigBrotherMidas said:

I just returned home yesterday and I almost shed a tear. I never thought I'd see the city again. Thank you to all that made this possible!!

Welcome Home!!!!!!

• 1 month later

Hey all!  Live Wyre here. I also played Vengeful Arrow (Kin/arrow defender) , Koshi Osaki (inv/energy tank), John E. Blaze (fire/kin controller and Chuck Adams (grav/Storm troller). Only names I remember are Hyperstrike and Midas but welcome back all. 

Edited by Vengeful Arrow
  • Like 1

I am re-reading through the forums and memories are flooding back - i remember when NCSoft still ran the game and people were just figuring out how to corner the blackmarket. I had a Fire/Energy Brute (absolutely silly) but with the right recharge rates and resis he was an absolute beast. blasters would come running after me becuase im a fire/energy aura brute lol then get smacked.

I ended up doing A LOT of the healing on my other main rather than meme my brute

Edited by elbajayba

On 6/14/2019 at 10:49 PM, Midnight Mystique said:

Hey folks, I was @Midnight Mystique or @Magik13 (depending on which account I was playing). I didn't really have any one main, but you might have played with me as:

Midnight Mystique (Widow)

Midnight Renegade(Bane Soldier)

Andromache (Tanker)

Lady Illusio (controler)

Feral Rose

Terra Fuego

Lady Ariel

Ariel Blaze

Emerald Nightshade

Jade Belladonna

Lady Skye

Operative Abaddon

Argent Rose

Astral Flare

Jade Mystique

and even more (2 accounts, nearly full loads on each). I absolutely suck at remember names, especially after 6+ years, but its nice to see so many from the old server. I have been playing on Everlasting (just picked randomly, didn't lknow it was <gasp> an RP server!). About the only person I remember is Chef Inferno and his frequently run redside strike forces. Anyone hear from him lately?

Mystique! do you remember me? Elba Jayba - Fire/Energy Brute we had some fun times I remember playing with you - the nostalgia is too real.

• 4 weeks later

I played on Protector, mostly as some form of Medibot (Medibot 3Gs, Medibot Dark, Meditbot mini, etc.). I also played "Oklahoma" (not "Oklahoman" as I do now).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later

Gothina
Minh Cha'a So
Deep One
SzechuanChicken
Aurilean Medic
GoldDragonNinja
Vlangdel
Cobra Priestess
Moon Hunter
Ventriloquist'sDummy
General Chef
Martial Artist

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

Hi, Protectorites!

I'm @Gothess on Indomitable (same on Protector). I played from near the launch of the game through to the very last second. I've been back a few months but only just now found this thread--I wasn't on the COH forums much when it was live either. I think it was only the last year or so when I was more active. I used to run the Strike Force Saturdays (or was it Sundays?).

Lots of great memories! Some of my SG mates are back, too, which is great. Hoping to find even more people I used to hang out with. 🙂

Found my old City Info Tracker character list. Also, if anyone would like to practice their Spanish (writing), I started an in-game channel called "Heroes en Español"--regular N in Español because you can't use it in the channel name. Feel free to join or friend me! ❤️ 

• Like 1

On 10/24/2020 at 10:19 PM, Gothess said:

Hi, Protectorites!

I'm @Gothess on Indomitable (same on Protector). I played from near the launch of the game through to the very last second. I've been back a few months but only just now found this thread--I wasn't on the COH forums much when it was live either. I think it was only the last year or so when I was more active. I used to run the Strike Force Saturdays (or was it Sundays?).

Lots of great memories! Some of my SG mates are back, too, which is great. Hoping to find even more people I used to hang out with. 🙂

Found my old City Info Tracker character list. Also, if anyone would like to practice their Spanish (writing), I started an in-game channel called "Heroes en Español"--regular N in Español because you can't use it in the channel name. Feel free to join or friend me! ❤️ 

Welcome Home!!!!! ❤️ 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later

Protector, I'm home!!  I'm so glad to see CoH back up and running, after trying Champions as a substitute, Nice enough charm, but I missed Hamidon.  🙂

So, which Homecomintg server are most expatriate Protectorites using?

Virginia Belle AKA "Belle", also Mea Culp.

On 11/9/2020 at 9:36 AM, Ura Hero said:

Yay!  Fish puns!  Welcome back!  Some of us are on Excelsior, some are on Torchbearer.  Excelsior has a higher overall population, Torchbearer is second in size.

Some of us are floating around on Indom 🙂

• 4 weeks later

I've been on Torchbearer for about a year and a half, and for some reason I never knew this part of the forum existed. I mainly lived on Protector with my two mains:

Burned Flames (Fire/Fire Blaster)

Wonederful (Claws/Dark Scrapper)

My Global was @Wone

Formerly Dradan on the old Forums