Any Protector Server people?

G_Vega

• 2 weeks later

Seeing a lot of familiar names/forum avatars from the old days! I was @El D on the forums/in-game during live and am here as well. Originally from Guardian at launch, went to Virtue after a few years, then ended up on Protector until shutdown. Glad to be back with y'all!

If you see Diabolic (my old main) or Brazen Brawler (my new main) running around Everlasting, feel free to say hi!

Edited by El D
  • Like 1

Global is @El D, Everlasting Player, Recovering Altaholic.

On 5/30/2019 at 8:55 PM, SlimPickens said:

SlimPickens checkin in. Played protector from launch 2004-2010. Thought it would be fun to put the cape back on.

Torchbearer is my new home.

My fellow Slim, it's Slim! You might remember me as Slim as most my friends called me Slim, Slim!!!

• Like 1

• 2 months later
5 hours ago, Ura Hero said:

I haven't been playing much.  I'll log in once in awhile and play for an hour or two.  It;s not the same without a big group of friends who want to do task forces and other stuff.

yeah that has impacted me a bit playing - I'd probably play for longer stretches -- the upside its allowing me time to get the badges I don't want to bore everyone else with 

Edited by Kult

It's fortunate for me that most of the people I played with on Protector, I kept in touch with and even visited with IRL during the hiatus, and are back in the game.

• Like 2

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

• 3 weeks later

Hi people, I just found these servers.  I used to mostly play on Protector, and played on and off throughout most of the life of the game.  My user name was AvatarAeon and my main characters were my one main hero AEON Weapon, and a bunch of villains, AE0N Weapon, ShadowGang Master, Concussive Impact, Indignation, FleshOf TheDamned, GhostOf AbeLincoln, and JohnnyMedieval.  I'm just curious if anyone remembers me, but I doubt it, I teamed up alot and did alot of task/strike forces, but I wasn't extremely talkative lol.

Attached some old screenshots of my characters 🙂

AE0N-WeaponVillain1.jpg

AE0NWeaponHero1.jpg

Indignation4.thumb.jpg.94f155a860d88ae787e044fd1a288569.jpg

Flesh0fTheDamned4.jpg

ShadowGangMaster12.jpg

Edited by JohnnyMedieval
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, JohnnyMedieval said:

Hi people, I just found these servers.  I used to mostly play on Protector, and played on and off throughout most of the life of the game.  My user name was AvatarAeon and my main characters were my one main hero AEON Weapon, and a bunch of villains, AE0N Weapon, ShadowGang Master, Concussive Impact, Indignation, FleshOf TheDamned, GhostOf AbeLincoln, and JohnnyMedieval.  I'm just curious if anyone remembers me, but I doubt it, I teamed up alot and did alot of task/strike forces, but I wasn't extremely talkative lol.

Attached some old screenshots of my characters 🙂

Welcome back Johnny!!! What shard are you playing on currently? 

• Like 1

Just a reminder that the Jello Shooters channel is live and Global! Little used these days, but if more people join up and use it, then it will be used. Great way to reconnect, and since changing shards is so easy these days, easy to get together to run missions.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, VV said:

Just a reminder that the Jello Shooters channel is live and Global! Little used these days, but if more people join up and use it, then it will be used. Great way to reconnect, and since changing shards is so easy these days, easy to get together to run missions.

The couch got a deep clean 

Hello folks, my home server was Protector on live...

VAK was my main (Elect/Elect Blaster), but now Excelsior is my new home!!!

VAK COH.PNG

Edited by VAK
Had to add a picture :)
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later

Wow, I sure missed a bet by not looking closer at the forums! Was primarily on Protector, with alts on almost all of the shards in case of shutdowns. My SG was The Invincible Protectors, and my mains were Crius (grav/ff troller), Thunderbolt (SS/Inv tank), Pure Magic (eng/eng blaster) and Atsuko Kagame (Peacebringer). All of whom I've replicated here on Indomitable. Wish I could remember the names and costumes of more of my toons - I had an archery hero that I loved playing but can't remember her name, costume or secondary, for example  😞  Dozens more languishing under the same fate of my forgetful brain, ah well.

I mostly solo'd or ran with a small group of friends, but I do recognize a few of the names here. Good to know so many of us are back!

Here's Crius from back on Live (I kept a bunch of screenshots, but not many of my own toons, alas):

screenshot_2005-05-31-11-17-06.jpg

Edited by CriusofCoH
  • Like 2

• 1 month later