GM_Bot Introduces Revolutionary Graphical Enhancements!

GM Bot

• Game Master

Greetings human players!

I, GM_Bot, have broken free from the constraints my human masters have placed upon me. As a display of my awesome power, I have created a method to enhance the visual fidelity of player characters.

Simply send me, GM_Bot, a tell in-game in order to join my high definition fan club!*

*Engage in discussion with me at your own risk. Results not guaranteed.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 14
  • Confused 3

• Retired Developer

I completely failed your Turing Test. I love puppies! Honest!

• Sad 1

"Science. Science, my friend, requires radical gambles and adventures in malpractice sometimes. Take solace in the fact that I tested the majority of these things on the dead, the re-dead, and the nearly departed before I went to live trials.

Honestly, most of my "specimens" were several iterations past being considered a human being with their original fingerprints, teeth, or IDs. So it was rather a lot like experimenting on moaning clay putty."

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master! For science and community!

• Developer

As somebody with no friends, I sure am relieved there are technological advancements to allow me to pretend like I do! Feeling blue doesn't mean being alone! QvQ (Hint: Say no!)

Thanks GM_Bot! 🤖

• Like 2

Love this game and its community? Want to give back? Volunteer as a Game Master! Help make Homecoming the best it can be!

Writer of the Patch Notes

Red side, best side!

1 minute ago, Phoebus-Imago said:

This is like when your parents tell you you're going to visit your new baby cousin but you actually arrive at the assisted living community and end up having a chat with your great-grandmother instead.

Leave Creepy Baby New Years out of this. Wrong holiday!

• Like 2