GM_Bot Introduces Revolutionary Graphical Enhancements!

GM Bot

Thanks @GM Bot! My toon looks amazing!

• Like 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

36 minutes ago, Bionic_Flea said:

FREEEEEEEEEM!

Freeem indeed, Bob. 

Thanks GM_Bot, the crushing weight of existence seems 3.14172 times less heavy now!

• Like 1

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

First, I pleaded to the heavens to help me ascend to the higher state of graphical fidelity until I suddenly felt my body changing!

A moment later, I could feel the power. I had ascended!

Ascend1.JPG

Ascend2.JPG

Ascend4.JPG

Edited by Starforge
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Years ago,  Guild Wars 1 used to have awesome April Fools jokes.

One year, everyone when they zoned into a major city was turned into a stick figure.

Another year, everyone was given a gender change. :)

• Like 1

Can we get these costume pieces on the permanent?

• Like 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Uncle Jim?!? Is it really you? Did you break out of Pretoria SuperMax again? Or is like a once a year special release kinda deal? I um... had. a bit of an accident since the last time I saw you. You see... this dark energy being kind of fused itself into my hardware. Hey, don't look at me like that, it is actually pretty handy. Just... don't tell your sister though.

14 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

😆

image.thumb.png.b1b761abc455e94274e2dfb7e293899e.png

Are you both Gulls?  No.  NO ASCENDING FOR YOU!

AE SFMA Arcs: The Meteors (Arc id 42079) Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One. (Arc id 26756) X | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Two. (Arc id 26952) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Three. (Arc id 27233) Darker Deeds: Part One (Arc id 28374) | Darker Deeds: Part Two. (Arc id 28536) | Darker Deeds: Part Three. (Arc id 29252) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part One (Arc id 29891) |

Darkest Before Dawn: Part Two (Arc id 30210) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part Three (Arc id 30560) |

Bridge of Forever ( Arc id 36642) | The Cassini Division (Arc id 37104) X | The House of Gaunt Saints (Arc id 37489) X | The Spark of the Blind (Arc id 40403) | Damnatio Memoriae (Arc id 41140) X  The Eve of War (Arc id 41583) | Spirals: Part One. (Arc id 55109) |  Spirals: Part Two. (Arc id 55358) |  Spirals: Part Three. (Arc id 57197)

I Sing of Arms and the Man (Arc id 42617) | Three Sisters (Arc id 43013)

(Pre War Praetorian Loyalist.  Pre War Praetorian Resistance.  Pre ITF Cimerora.  Post ITF Cimerora. X = Dev Choice/Hall of Fame )

On 4/1/2021 at 10:10 PM, Troo said:

Can we get these costume pieces on the permanent?

With just a little more work, this could become parts for more robot options for costumes.  Which would be great, but my ultimate robot costume options would let me look like an ambulatory water heater ala old serials.

• Thanks 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

• Jimmy unfeatured this topic
  • Widower locked this topic