Choose the 17th Anniversary Badge name!

Arcanum

17th Anniversary Badge  

480 members have voted

1. 1. What should the 17th Anniversary badge be called?

• Exceptional
    • Legendary
    • Nostalgic
    • Unbound
    • Unquenchable

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/16/21 at 03:59 AM

• City Council

Hi everyone!

A few weeks ago, we asked for your help in suggesting names for the 17th Anniversary Badge! There were lots of great suggestions and options, we've narrowed it down to the following five.

Now it's time to vote! Please select one of the five options above as the name for the badge. Whichever one has the most votes becomes the badge title.

The poll will be open for one week; so you have until 11:59pm EST on Thursday, April 15th to submit your vote.

x4J1jAn.png

Help Name Me!

The badge will be awarded to your character upon logging in anytime during May 2021.  All previous anniversary badges will be available for purchase from Luna in Ouroboros throughout the month of May 2021.

Thanks everyone who took the time to submit name suggestions and provide input! We appreciate you all.

Edited by GM Arcanum
  • Like 1

Please contact me on the Homecoming Discord for a faster response! Arcanum#7164

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!

• Arcanum featured and pinned this topic

Considering the travel changes that will hit around this time? Unbound.

• Like 1

Thanks for D-Sync Enhancements! Just wish things like Resist/End, Heal/End and Damage/Mez had a third stat that made them more viable. Suggestions - add Recharge to Ribosomes, Range to Golgis, and Slows to Peroxisomes. These changes would allow for an endurance cost/range, recharge/endurance, and slow/mez or slow/damage enhancements.

24 minutes ago, TC said:

Please just not nostalgic. I'm so tired of seeing this word lol

Nostaligc definitely seems like the least compelling or useful as a badge title to me. I don't really understand how it has so many votes, but I guess it's still very early.

• Like 2

Clearly we have folks with multiple accounts voting.

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

• Haha 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

For what it's worth, I always try to make a point of only voting once on any poll.   I'll admit that very old polls might be subject to an additional vote from me if I rediscover a thread after several months, but never on an official time-locked poll.

I do wonder if the forum admins and mods can see which accounts have made votes, though.  If not, they may want to write to Invision and request that feature PRONTO.

Also, seems some people take exception to Exceptional.

I already seem to have Legendary, is that a conflict?

image.thumb.png.c5160fb6be74681f7c3294391afff4fc.png

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Whew!

I look forward to "Legendary Legendary Troo".

Edited by Troo

24 minutes ago, Blue Roses said:

Fair enough, but with over 1500 badges in this game, how do you quickly and easily identify duplicates?

I usually check Badger:

https://n15g.github.io/badger/homecoming

• Like 1

Want more from Praetoria? Check out my level 40+ Praetoria missions in AE! I've got 3 complete arcs, with a 4th in the works!
Praetorians can get to AE in Pocket D by going through Studio 55.

I vote Legendary as well. However I have a suggestion, though I am sure it would require a lot of work, and may not be doable in game.

How about creating a badge that switched names once a month or so between the three best names in the list? That way the badge would be super unique, and sorta fun to have if all of a sudden it switched right before our eyes on any character we saw in game. You know, first you were Legendary, but all of a sudden you become Unquenchable instead. Talk about a identity crisis lol. It's way to late to do this, but maybe for the next badge...?

Just a thought...

• Haha 1

Please come and join us on Friday at 2pm Central Time for our Friday Fashion Costume Contest (see the link below). We all hope to see you, yes YOU, there... And if you also wish to join our happy group, the Celestial Warriors SG, please feel free to join our Discord (see link below), and/or contact GL herself (Global is @Laucianna), or any of us if we are on in fact... 🙂

Friday Fashion Costume Contest On Excelsior (2pm Central Time)...

The Celestial Warriors Discord Channel...