Patch Notes for April 27th, 2021

Jimmy

In the two powers the pet had...

- One did not accept toHit Debuff boosts, so the fact that you could slot them in the summons did not transmit to that power.

- One did accept them, but the only effect it could boost was flagged to ignore enhancements. (Which fully made no sense whatsoever.)

The power tray locking is HUGE. I have wanted this since the game came out. I can't wait for this to go live. I have a bad tendency to missclick with my mouse while looking elsewhere on screen and thus suddenly I find my character dying while my powertray is on page 5 which is blank. We already have the ability to display multiple trays - more than enough for anyone I think, so locking them in place is going to be just amazing!

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Jimmy said:

OnlyAffectSelf.png.58f9796877712b9b9a363e9094f5fc30.png Only Affect Self

• Activating this power prevents you from attacking foes or aiding allies - all powers will only affect yourself
  • If you are attacked, this power will suppress, allowing you to fight back

If your design goal is to get me to head to Pocket D for every update, you have successfully unlocked this achievement.

• Haha 1

Playing CoX is it’s own reward

18 hours ago, Jimmy said:

Add the ability to lock tray numbers, which removes the little arrows from power trays (both regular and floating)

A thousand blessing upon you!

I have begged and dreamed for this! Thanks so much!

• Like 4

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

Thanks for the quick patch for these bugs.

Couple little things:

1. Double Jump icon still immediately starts blinking when toggled on.

2. I was fully serious when I asked if you could make a "arms and legs whirling" Super Jump/Mighty Leap customization. That would be so much fun.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MrBackup said:

Thank you for highlighting this... wasn't really sure where to ask for help on this one.

Definitely tried more than 3 times and still no chicken dinner for me 😪

having the same issue tried updating several time and restarting comp   still no love 😞    really wanting to kick some butts tonight

On 4/27/2021 at 1:54 AM, Jimmy said:

Power Tray Locking

• Add the ability to lock tray numbers, which removes the little arrows from power trays (both regular and floating)
    • Trays can still be changed using commands, binds, and macros
  • This option can be adjusted with /optionset LockTrayNumbers 1 or 0, or it can be found in the Windows tab of the options menu
  • Right-clicking on a power tray (both regular and floating) now includes "Lock Tray Numbers" and "Lock Powers in Trays" shortcuts

Was dealing with this the previous night before the update.  Where Y'all spying on me?  Well thanks. Spy some more.

New Prestige Powers

• OnlyAffectSelf.png.58f9796877712b9b9a363e9094f5fc30.png Only Affect Self
    • Activating this power prevents you from attacking foes or aiding allies - all powers will only affect yourself
    • If you are attacked, this power will suppress, allowing you to fight back
  • Disable_All.png.8c716acc1a4ff27a88690a0dd3bd366a.png Disable All Powers
    • Activating this power will stop all your powers and set bonuses from working
  • Both of these powers can be acquired from the P2W vendor in the Prestige Utility category for zero cost

I so love this.  I used to get on a hover board to keep from eating INSP while placing them in the AH.  Or i would turn on walk.

Edited by Pouncy

An Ounce of Pounce is worth a Pound of Bounce.

On 4/28/2021 at 2:12 AM, Wavicle said:

2. I was fully serious when I asked if you could make a "arms and legs whirling" Super Jump/Mighty Leap customization. That would be so much fun.

And toss in a “Greatest American Hero” flight customization.

Edited by Myrmidon
  • Like 2

Playing CoX is it’s own reward

I have characters that really, REALLY need to be able to throw pies as an attack. Or even not as an attack but just for fun, like the rock. I mean, who wouldn't get a kick out of throwing a pie at Lord Recluse and hitting him right in the face?

• Like 1

Add the ability to lock tray numbers, which removes the little arrows from power trays (both regular and floating)

WOW!  This is the feature I didn't know I wanted but I totally needed!  Thanks for implementing this.

• Jimmy unfeatured this topic
  • Widower locked this topic