Alien head

Snarky

I am trying to build an "Alien" head and almost getting there but not quite.  The elongated alien skull using bug eyes might work, barely, but the teeth just throw off the look I want. Using an "alien" face and playing with scales only gets me so far as well.  I may take another swing at that using the huge model with all sliders set to ) (including height) then bumping the head sliders.  But pretty sure the head overall is linked to the overall physique slider 

I have looked at the conical helmet with an alien face.  Just not what I want.  The face tends to get lost.  

Here is my muse on this project:

Image result for cryptosporidium destroy all humans

Tough one. Do not forget that you can adjust the facial sliders...this is something I recall every few years. 

Perhaps some kind of a skull face. 

Best of luck...look forward to seeing what you come up with. 

• Thumbs Up 1

this for for my Beam Rifle / Temporal Blaster.  Thanks Luminara

Also considering spending a few hours in the creator looking at various helmets/hats.  I tried to make a Firefighter a few moinths back.  I gave up.  then an SG mate walked into the contest in a PERFECT firefighter costume using pieces I would never have put together.  I may need to go way outside the box here.

9 hours ago, Snarky said:

this for for my Beam Rifle / Temporal Blaster.  Thanks Luminara

Also considering spending a few hours in the creator looking at various helmets/hats.  I tried to make a Firefighter a few moinths back.  I gave up.  then an SG mate walked into the contest in a PERFECT firefighter costume using pieces I would never have put together.  I may need to go way outside the box here.

Check this one out! Fire Guard - one of my main! A volunteer fire fighter with costume to match. 

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

I couldnt get the bubble armored head with the huge brain.  But i did use the ideas about retro sci fi outfit, death goggles, a lot of grey and the space bubble on the head.  Then used the sliders for a really short small toon with a big head and a small jaw and chin. Also threw antennas on in a salute to “my favorite martian” Its not bad.  So this is a Beam / Temp blaster i will be screwing around with.  Should offer great fire support to a team.  Will be running stealth/grant invis/phase shift and force mastery for real bubbles.  This gives the little freak a few escapes in rougher terrain

On 7/24/2021 at 7:27 PM, Snarky said:

That is the next step on this!  Mars attacks!  I can use Death Goggles with exposed brain and bubble helmet (i think...)

Back on Live I made a Mars Attacks tribute, I think I went just about that rout.  Then I stepped into the tutorial and saw another near-match for my toon. 

I think I never got him out of the tutorial.

• Haha 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

15 minutes ago, Clave Dark 5 said:

Back on Live I made a Mars Attacks tribute, I think I went just about that rout.  Then I stepped into the tutorial and saw another near-match for my toon. 

I think I never got him out of the tutorial.

I like what I settled on.  Not love, but definitely serviceable.  Wished the brain worked with the bubble helmet  (that would obscure the awkward hair a little more too) 

My only issue now is time.  I have a number of CoH/CoV irons in the fire lol.  But I will level and play the character at some point.

• Like 1

I tried to artistically crop this.  After 45 minutes and destroying a computer by throwing it out the window I have admitted it may be beyond my skill level.  Here is the unedited version

screenshot_210728-06-02-29.thumb.jpg.55e9ae3faa7e678c74569ad46fc60350.jpg

Edited by Snarky
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Snarky said:

I tried to artistically crop this.  After 45 minutes and destroying a computer by throwing it out the window I have admitted it may be beyond my skill level.

Get IrfanView; it will let you select the rectangle you want and crop the image to that rectangle, then save it out.

• Thumbs Up 1