damnimgood

Sooooooo....I have a spine/fire planned out, but I tweaked my plan a little and I have 9 slots leftover for Superior Conditioning and Physical Perfection. How would you recommend I slot them? If there's one left over after your help, I could slot in fly and be faster, which of course would be fun lol  🙂 Everything else is done.

Please! Post a Mids link to your build. It's just easier for me. Thanks!

Edited by damnimgood

12 minutes ago, damnimgood said:

Im in the middle of making it so,no I can't. Do you have an answer to my question?

The answer to your question is that there is no one-size-fits-all slotting solutionTo give an accurate and helpful analysis of what to slot and where, you need a build reference from which to work. Every build has different needs. For any good advice you'll need to post the build so that it can be analyzed for weakness, and then the slots can be filled with something to further the build goals or they can be moved to better places for optimization.

Otherwise just throw some performance shifter set pieces in there, if you don't want an actual answer and won't post the build then literally any set will be just as useful on blind advice.

• Like 2

Also a lot of what I might put in there (as I did on my scrapper who took Physical Perfection) are uniques so a suggestion might be no good for that reason alone.  Lot of potential combinations between Superior Conditioning, Physical Perfection, Health and Stamina.  I used 16 slots between PP, Health and Stamina (3 base and 13 allotted) on said scrapper.

12 hours ago, Outrider_01 said:

Waste of an epic pick, its an extra AoE for more killing.  Farms are about speed like a drag race, not a sustained race like the Indy 500.

They never said it would be a farmer.  The sets indicate it might be.  But it might be a concept regular game toon as well

Your advice is spot on for a farmer though

• Thumbs Up 1

If you want endurance issues solved, I’d put perf shifter proc in both superior conditioning and physical perfection, and then add the perf shifter end mod in PP (and in stamina).  The only reason for more slots would be recharge reduction set bonuses, and I would probably pursue those elsewhere.  Like taking torrent and putting in ff recharge.

Who run Bartertown?