Attack Chain Designer?

Bill Z Bubba

Has anyone already created a tie-in webpage like CoD to create an Attack Chain Designer that would show you how much recharge you need for a given chain to be pauseless or what the actually timespan of a given chain would be?

I know of the DPS calculator in Mids but I can't get that to work.

Edit: To put it another way:

Data is pulled from current CoH numbers

AT and powersets are chosen

Requested attack chain is chosen with given damage buffs and total recharge

Data is displayed

Edited by Bill Z Bubba
  • Thumbs Up 2

I would love this idea, so I would have known ages ago to SKIP FROST BREATH BECAUSE IT SUCKS WORSE THAN THE BRITISH OFFICE.

Just saying.

• Haha 1

@Aurora Girl - Excelsior - BSOD
 Aurora Girl  (Blaster)- Energy/Atomic, Queen of Faceplants and former Mayor of Pinnacle Server  Straye  (Brute)- Savage/SR, Survivor of +4 ITF Nictus Crystals and Bobcat's Bane  Aurora Snow  (Corruptor) - Ice/Cold, AV Humiliator  Terraflux  (Controller) - Earth/Rad, Bass Exploder  Spynerette  (Arachnos Soldier) - Night Widow, Super Spy of Sneakiness and Stabbing  Snowberrie  (Tank) - Ice/Spines, Disco Ball and Lady of Winter

18 hours ago, Bill Z Bubba said:

Data is pulled from current CoH numbers

There may be an issue with this step.  I only know of one source for game numbers data and right now it appears to have been abandoned.  See here.  I was planning to work on some tooling that required those data but that's on hold until/unless I decide to dig in to the code for that tool and the binary formats of the files it's reading and get it working for me.  I haven't been following things much but this may be why CoD hasn't been updated recently also.

45 minutes ago, carroto said:

There may be an issue with this step.  I only know of one source for game numbers data and right now it appears to have been abandoned.  See here.  I was planning to work on some tooling that required those data but that's on hold until/unless I decide to dig in to the code for that tool and the binary formats of the files it's reading and get it working for me.  I haven't been following things much but this may be why CoD hasn't been updated recently also.

CoD is pretty well up to date. It even has powersets that haven’t been released quite yet. You can do this calculation manually with ease using CoD; all Bill’s idea would require is for CoD’s recharge times and Arcanatimes to be accessible to some calculator tool.

Edited by arcane

4 hours ago, carroto said:

CoD is still active. It may not have been updated after the most recent patch but that was a small update. It's also not dependent on RubyRed's tool. UberGuy has made his own updates for Page 2 and beyond.

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

17 minutes ago, carroto said:

When did that happen?  In our previous discussions he said he was using a script to transform the output of that tool for his use.

The backbone is still Ruby's tool. But UberGuy updates their version of the code when needed.

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn