Devil's Choir Mod for Demon Summoning Now Available!

Solarverse

Heya folks, this is just a little something I whipped up to add a little spice to Demon Summoning. If you enjoyed the music from Omen you'll love this mod. It's nothing real big, just adds a bit of Choral Symphony Orchestra (Devil's Choir) to the summoning SFX file of your Demons for you Master Mind. Enjoy!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, srmalloy said:

That's 'O Fortuna' ( Fortuna Imperatrix Mundi) from 'Carmen Burana' by Carl Orff.

I knew that too! I actually seen that live here in Louisville, that damn song gave me cold chills down my arms and spine...was one of the absolute most powerful things I have ever witnessed! Yeah, I left out the actual name of the song, good catch and thanks, I actually forgot the name, I mean, I knew the name, just couldn't pull it up in my brain files, lol. So thanks for that, srmalloy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/10/2021 at 4:39 AM, Sovera said:

That's pretty cool. Good job on using a different clip for the big guy!

I was hoping to have something different for all three, but two of them use the same file and the big guy uses both files depending on how soon or how long you wait before summoning him. It's a bit strange really. But it's the best I could do under the circumstances. All in all, I was happy with the results.  🙂

4 hours ago, JnEricsonx said:

Here's a idea.  Start at 43 seconds for the most impact.

Loved those movies. At least the first two, they kind of went silly afterwards, heh. Although I did like the one about the toy maker, whichever one that was.

1 hour ago, TheOtherTed said:

I'm scarred forever.  I can't hear Carmina Burana and not think of this (warning - may contain references to chicken):

I'm sorry.  I'm very sorry.

That was just awesome! Hahaha, thanks for that!

On 10/11/2021 at 8:41 AM, TheOtherTed said:

We'll just have to sentence you to listening to "Hansel and Gretel and Ted and Alice", an opera in one unnatural act, by PDQ Bach, S. 2n-1. The work was a commission for the Vienna Opera Company, and PDQ had almost finished when he discovered that the Vienna Opera Company consisted of Mr. and Mrs. Fritz Vienna and their little boy Rudy. Since the work had seven speaking parts, he at first despaired of getting a performance, until Frau Vienna convinced him to rewrite it so that she could sing all the female parts and Rudy the male parts, while Herr Vienna played the piano, decked out in his best suit of formal attire... the famous Tails of Old Vienna...

And if that doesn't fill you with trepidation, there are other works of his we can subject you to...

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 10/11/2021 at 10:41 AM, TheOtherTed said:

I'm scarred forever.  I can't hear Carmina Burana and not think of this (warning - may contain references to chicken):

That was f'n hilarious!
🤣

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.