Patch Notes for November 2nd, 2021

The Curator

• Developer

General

• The Paragon City Hall has once again approved the budget to replace every tree in Atlas Park with pine trees for the Holiday season. Your taxed influence at work!
  • Fixed a client crash when attempting to create a character with an invalid powerset combination.
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Looks like it.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

1 hour ago, Echo Night said:

Thought today was the last day for the event? I still have 73 more alts to run through!

Good news, you will have 146 alts next October when the event returns.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

"She who lives by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral, all too often dies by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral."  -Doc Buzzsaw

Pineapple 🍍 Pizza 🍕 is my thumbs up. 

• 2 weeks later
29 minutes ago, Shandirra said:

Villain side needs holiday love too. All the holidays. I vote for Cap Au Diable.

You know, maybe Santa and his elves appearing in the islands to deliver toys to all the good little girls and boys, and we get to defeat and rob them. . . 

There is already a Scrooge badge, maybe a 'Ruined Christmas' badge.

• Thumbs Up 2

I feel that the TFS answer to Santa on planet Vegeta kind of applies to the Rogue Isles just as well:  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7R6cgwMQXo&t=259s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zOv7kvYmtg&t=522s

With that in mind, I humbly submit that the Rogue Isles should instead celebrate LORD RECLUSE DAY!  During the month of December they decorate the Isles with EXTRA red spiders!  Very festive.