Poison

0th Power

3 hours ago, 0th Power said:

I am just getting around to trying the poison set and stopped when two of the powers were oral projections.  Could we have the option to have those powers originate from the hands?

I get it.. But that was funny

21 hours ago, 0th Power said:

I am just getting around to trying the poison set and stopped when two of the powers were oral projections.  Could we have the option to have those powers originate from the hands?

I have to admit that having one of the primary debuffs require hocking a lunger at your target is visually disturbing, but I've gone with it.

I'm all for allowing alternate animations to powers.

That said there's only 4 powers on n poison that are really good, the rest are kinda a hodge podge combination of different effects where the they seemed to throw darts at the board to figure out power effects and then skin them with the poison theme.

I'd suggest if they could take a look at shiver, I mean neurotoxic breath for a revamp.aybe have it apply a -Defense Over Time acid like effect that eats through armor over time, and a -healing received/-regen effect. As it currently is it's basically a clone of shiver with a slightly narrower cone.

My biggest problem is having to have the 80s glam-rock look. I don't think there's any hair in the game that does it properly, and...

... oh, you mean the powerset. Carry on. (And speed up the ST heal. Lob that at someone and their grandkids might get it in time.)

• Haha 2

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

I have a character with poison and had to skip those 2 powers as it was more of a technology toon.  I told myself they werent that good anyway and continued on.

Im all for as many powers as possible having animations that would be considered origin compataible.  Most powers are ok already and several are obviously meant to be a certain origin but there a few that have a dual origin feel and extra animations could improve it.

• Like 2

Could steal the animations from Toxic Dart, Immobilizing Dart or Corrosive Vial.

• Like 2

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender

Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper | Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel

8 minutes ago, Hedgefund said:

Slightly?  You're too kind.  135 degrees vs 30.

I remember it was narrow, I didn't remember it was that narrow, alas that must be part of the reason I skip it. But yes you're right I am too kind. If I continue down this path I'll end up canonized and not he any fun at a party. Instead of holding doors open for people I'll hit the elevator close button to rebalance my karmic scales today.