Supergroup Leadership Bug

capricorpse

So I've noticed a couple of times recently that I've been randomly demoted from the leader of my SG.  The group is 85% my own characters, I created the group, and other than me there's a handful of friends who have limited levels of consistency with the game.  

But sometimes I'll log onto my main character (who should be the leader of the SG) and she's demoted and someone random has been given the red star.  Usually it's fine but then sometimes it's been a character whose player isn't on very often.  I'm not sure what's causing it, the longest I've gone without playing recently is maybe 2-3 weeks so I don't think it's from inactivity.  Sometimes I'm even demoted multiple levels.

It's annoying because then I can't promote certain members or change permissions on storage.

I may have had this happen in my personal SG as well. I checked the SG roster the other day and Character A, who I thought was the leader, was no longer the leader. Character B had been promoted to leader. I wrote it off to my having forgotten that I promoted Character B to leader, but I honestly don't know why I would have done that.

1 minute ago, TheZag said:

Isnt there a # of days inactive until demotion?

There could well be, and if so that's probably what got me. There was a span of several months over the summer where I didn't play my live characters much if at all, and the one I did log into (to check AH activity) is the one that ended up leader.